Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanDoe1z1

Christ you guys remind me of that guy that flew in to teach grounding and bounding a while back. Dude was supposedly some subject matter expert who worked on nuclear plants. Class was full of electrical engineers and electronic technicians. People designing circuits and tracing signals as their day to day. Course was just a check in the box type deal but we were all looking forward to have some of the strange current behaviors explained. Hell, the whole charade turned into who could ask why the most basic shit happened and he couldn't explain the why of anything. "We just do this and it works" was his go to answer whenever someone asked the why and how of things. Grounding loops were completely baffling to him but he knew they were bad and to be avoided.

Grounding is stupid important for my job, ridiculously over the top, but whatever. My last cert we used an engineering firm that audited primarily as a consultant and taught on the side. Pretty nice to have a real SME on it.

It’s like federal law though, no way you keep within compliance. I know enough I could walk into most systems and it’s not hard to find 100 minor infractions. Honestly even major ones are pretty easy to find.

Shit, today alone I probably broke at least 5 cardinal rules but at the end of the day I was inside a giant fucking concrete bunker in the city. Going to take a giant colossal potential difference where I was at to cause a problem or worry about any type of AC surge.

Have one data center where every fucking conductive data cable has to be shielded. I could probably pull any random cable and decertify 25% for testing as open. I had less trouble in big military facilities to be honest.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Might be misremembering, but didn't someone mention that only the foreman can say they are hung? If the one pushing the others is the karen foreman, it will go on until the judge intervenes.
Well if that's the case I hope whomever is holding out is strong. I would never give in....

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Well if that's the case I hope whomever is holding out is strong. I would never give in....

You'd literally be destroying the entire life of a kid who was genuinely trying to help. Anyone sociopathic enough to do that just to score political points should be executed

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 383200

Fucking dyin, "Napoleon Blownapart"

I feel like that's a better name for the first guy.

ItLpP1637296099.png

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel this is a distraction from the brandon shit.

Much respect to Kyle handling the pieces of shit our government/Officials failed

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
You'd literally be destroying the entire life of a kid who was genuinely trying to help. Anyone sociopathic enough to do that just to score political points should be executed
First off to be clear I would be on the not guilty side of the vote.... That being said have ANY of you EVER convinced a shitlib to change their mind? The fact this is even in question is insane. The video is clear as fuck. Let's just pretend it's a 50/50 split. I've never seen a single liberal have their mind changed let alone several in unison.... I don't see anything but a hung jury at this point, but hey I'm hoping for the best....

• 1Solidarity

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You would need to convince the shitlib that the same bs the prosecution used like the tampered video and pointing the gun gets used on black people and that binger, not rittenhouse, is the true enemy. No mind will change but you can maybe redirect.

• 3Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
First off to be clear I would be on the not guilty side of the vote.... That being said have ANY of you EVER convinced a shitlib to change their mind? The fact this is even in question is insane. The video is clear as fuck. Let's just pretend it's a 50/50 split. I've never seen a single liberal have their mind changed let alone several in unison.... I don't see anything but a hung jury at this point, but hey I'm hoping for the best....

Nope. I'm able to change my mind if presented with evidence that I'm wrong on something, which is probably how I ended up on the non-left normal people side. I've noticed that conservative friends of mine are able to waffle back and forth as the evidence dictates, while liberal friends of mine seem to make up their mind about something immediately and then never change it no matter what evidence dictates. It's very weird. I've known some of these people since teenagerhood and they were the same back then.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Nope. I'm able to change my mind if presented with evidence that I'm wrong on something, which is probably how I ended up on the non-left normal people side. I've noticed that conservative friends of mine are able to waffle back and forth as the evidence dictates, while liberal friends of mine seem to make up their mind about something immediately and then never change it no matter what evidence dictates. It's very weird. I've known some of these people since teenagerhood and they were the same back then.
As an example I sent a shitlib relative of mine a video about all the incorrect predictions regarding climate change/global warming. This person is an avid believer that the world will be gone by 2040. Their response wasn't oh wow they've been predicting this shit for over ten decades and still haven't got it right..... It was "There are tons of movies and scientists who disagree, so I'll stick with the side I'm on." Mind you this was just Crowder highlighting predictions that never happened or were flat out wrong.

I have never personally seen a liberal change their mind, ever. Maybe if there is only one or two hold out liberals on the jury there is a small chance where they give in, but then make up some shit about sexual harassment, intimidation, dox the other jurors, etc., but outside of that I'm seeing a hung jury.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yea I don't know much about lawyering, but watching the trial I feel any competent defense attorney would have utterly destroyed fatlock and dinger.

Jose Baes would have had them eviscerated. He should have brought in a heavy hitter with double homicide experience.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
My brother keeps saying that over and over. So I say, welp that ship sailed so now what? He goes to prison forever just for being there?
This shit drives me nuts. Why should ANY OF THE OTHER FUCKING PEOPLE OF BEEN THERE. The mental capacity of anyone remotely left of center is utter shit. By that logic if a homeless guy ends up asleep in my yard can I fucking shoot him? Fucker shouldn't of been there.

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My brother keeps saying that over and over. So I say, welp that ship sailed so now what? He goes to prison forever just for being there?

Like we said a few days ago-- his defense truly did nothing to win over the "he shouldn't have been there" crowd, which includes several jurors.

During closing arguments, that's your time to correct feelsthink and predjudicial thoughts. And the defense passed on it.......

Watch a Jose Baes closing argument for a comparison on how you're supposed to stay inside a juries mind during closing.

Ineffective counsel.

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Rittenhouse is tied to Trump in all their minds. That is enough to make him guilty, regardless of the facts.

• 2Like
  • 1Tiresome

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
That's the retarded sheeple need to "compromise" at play. Ask this person if they would ever tell a rape victim they wouldn't have been raped if they had just stayed home.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.