<Gold Donor>
FEho4zSXsAA2pO6

• 6Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 7 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not that im disapointed in Kyle but i wish he got jump kick man or another predator. When he vaporized gaiges arm its very telling when the peices of shit realized shit was real

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Theyre allowed to read and think about it, but not research or discuss. The judge isn't breaking any laws but he is basically begging the jury to.

Not that im disapointed in Kyle but i wish he got jump kick man or another predator. When he vaporized gaiges arm its very telling when the peices of shit realized shit was real

Imo the real reason the state abandoned all hope of anything possession or curfew breaking related is because they failed to enforce it on others. They lack the spine to go after hardened bad guys for being up past bedtime.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
That street cleared real fast once his arm was vaporized. Impressively fast.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Am I having a stroke or has the last page been a few reposts (I don't give a fuck, just asking)? This case is driving me a little bonkers

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Yeah, that massive mob chasing him down and taking potshots at him really dispersed FAST once he finally hit back against any of them.

Unsure how his two point-blank shots missed jump-kick man, but it's good that he did miss. Because My God, imagine the hysteria if he'd actually killed a black guy during that debacle. He didn't and the news agencies still tried to spin it like he did.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard

Forgive me if this is a repost, not really following this thread but thought this was such a wonderful burn by Tucker Carlson it needed to be shared.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.