Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Ok. Is there a legal avenue for a freelance journalist to use DMV records to find someone's name and address from a license plate number? What was supposed to happen after he got all the license plate numbers?
Tuco Tuco or Butthurt Butthurt - Do you know the answer to this? If a freelance journalist has a bunch of license plate numbers, is there a legal way for him to find out the vehicle owner?

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
ihBXLHed.png

TpcPI7zO.jpeg

tYFGYUjI.png

• 11Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Hey, dipshit, the point is that the prosecution said getting hit by a skateboard is no big deal. It wouldn't matter if it was from 1975.
Hey, dipshit, I'm just saying why a subreddit called NEWS might remove a post from 2015. Of course it's relevant to any post about this case, but it's not news on its own.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Didn't watch any proceedings yesterday, are Binger and Fatlock getting sworn in to testify regarding the video or nah?

Jive Turkey

Karen
Dunno if old news, first time I saw it..

Pulling the same shroedinger's answers he did on the stand.

Will you perform a field sobriety test?
"No"
So you are refusing to perform the field sobriety test?
"I'm not saying I refuse to perform one"

Also that looks like the kind of shitbox I'd expect him to be driving

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'm curious about something I've not heard addressed re: the drone video:

1. What version was shown to the jury at the end of the trial?
2. What version was shown to the jury when they requested during their deliberations?

I've been told that the HD version is actually better for Kyle, because it is more clear he doesn't raise his gun, but if I recall the trial the jury saw the low res version, so I can't imagine them letting them see the high res version post-trial. It's a completely different video.

Can someone clarify this?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I'm curious about something I've not heard addressed re: the drone video:

1. What version was shown to the jury at the end of the trial?
2. What version was shown to the jury when they requested during their deliberations?

I've been told that the HD version is actually better for Kyle, because it is more clear he doesn't raise his gun, but if I recall the trial the jury saw the low res version, so I can't imagine them letting them see the high res version post-trial. It's a completely different video.

Can someone clarify this?
Bigger issue is they requested the blown up image from the shit version of the video that's supposed to show Kyle raising the rifle.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Bigger issue is they requested the blown up image from the shit version of the video that's supposed to show Kyle raising the rifle.

Well, I mean, this "shit version" of the video should not exist, anywhere, at all anymore. It should be inadmissible at this point, or something. It's a bad version of the video, so why is the jury looking at this AT ALL, or.. is this what everyones bitching about the judge over?

Because this seems like a really, really, really clear easy-cut version of a mistrial, I'm just surprised though.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.