1637331250853.png

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I'm getting pretty tired of seeing Gaige's stupid face everywhere.

Have a feeling he isn't gonna be long for this world though. Not wishing death on him like the leftists do for Kyle every day, I'm just pointing out that the guy is a violent loser and it won't end well. Can't stop drunk driving and breaking the law, has a bad temper, tries to start fights with people. Now he's getting prescribed a ton of pain pills, which given his prior history of lacking self-control, will almost surely lead to a full-on addiction / eventually overdose. If he survives his tendency to start fights with people, I don't think he's smart enough to not mix heavy alcohol use and heavy oxy use.

He'll be found dead in a hotel room by 2025

Caliane

My brother keeps saying that over and over. So I say, welp that ship sailed so now what? He goes to prison forever just for being there?
Country is broken. Vilifying being good. utter sheep.

Putting out fires? Handing out water? Defending property and lives? Arming oneself to defend against a mob? Bravely standing up and helping others? Standing up to bullys?

All "incorrect". the correct action is to hide, and bend over. Never put yourself out there. Virtue single the mob. Constantly run away and avoid conflict. mod in the street? run away. Mob in your driveway? run away. Mob in your house? run away. Mob raping your wife? run away.

when did avoiding conflict become a virtue?

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
That street cleared real fast once his arm was vaporized. Impressively fast.
The whole riot essentially came to a screeching halt once he did that. Proof that superior force works, and the reason the left has to get this kids scalp.

also
1EBB70B8-CA4B-45D1-94A1-757EB4FF6E18.jpeg

• 10Worf
  • 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 17 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is true. Reality has been patched so Skateboards do less damage in melee now.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Man, watching that Rekieta law show and good lord do they bend over forwards for themselves a lot.

Like, sure it's decent coverage and decent commentary...but bro I don't need to hear an advertisement / fluffing for 10-30 minutes ever 2 hours about how amazing everyone is and how amazing they are and how this content is EXCLUSIVE to them...fuck off.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So, gonna acquit today now that the timing is right for a full weekend of bussed in rioters?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Man, watching that Rekieta law show and good lord do they bend over forwards for themselves a lot.

Like, sure it's decent coverage and decent commentary...but bro I don't need to hear an advertisement / fluffing for 10-30 minutes ever 2 hours about how amazing everyone is and how amazing they are and how this content is EXCLUSIVE to them...fuck off.
are any of them practicing lawyers that can sit around a live stream for 10hrs every weekday for 3 weeks?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
are any of them practicing lawyers that can sit around a live stream for 10hrs every weekday for 3 weeks?

I mean I think they are all lawyers?

I know, after listening to aforementioned 10-30 minute several times ..., that a few of them are past practicing law in a court and are mainly consulting on cases and the rest are grifting while working.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm getting pretty tired of seeing Gaige's stupid face everywhere.

Have a feeling he isn't gonna be long for this world though. Not wishing death on him like the leftists do for Kyle every day, I'm just pointing out that the guy is a violent loser and it won't end well. Can't stop drunk driving and breaking the law, has a bad temper, tries to start fights with people. Now he's getting prescribed a ton of pain pills, which given his prior history of lacking self-control, will almost surely lead to a full-on addiction / eventually overdose. If he survives his tendency to start fights with people, I don't think he's smart enough to not mix heavy alcohol use and heavy oxy use.

He'll be found dead in a hotel room by 2025
Why not?

Do you think it somehow makes you morally superior?

This is a loser attitude.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.