Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
New York and New Jersey say hold my plagiary beer.
iu

iu
Is the gist of the New Jersey one triple plowing some hoes?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
big props to the Judge, he had faith in the folks of Kenosha to bring it home so he didnt have to, he obviously knew how to read that jury.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
New York and New Jersey say hold my plagiary beer.
iu

iu
It's like they have no clue what the purpose of a flag is. I suppose this is probably the worst time to redesign them though, we'd end up with George Floyd on them.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
The arguments for the salty people are always incredibly misinformed: "he killed people over property" "what, you can just go around and kill people for protesting?" etc.
Are these people intentionally misrepresenting facts or are they too dumb to parse out the nuance of what really happened?

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I know those guys are pieces of shit, but what's the connection?

They pull a Jocko and side with the rioters?

Or just because they are pieces of shit?
when kyle was bailed out he wore a brcc shirt and brcc said they don't support kyle, then ppl dug around and found out these faggots are all cock sucking democrats

• 14Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 16 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The arguments for the salty people are always incredibly misinformed: "he killed people over property" "what, you can just go around and kill people for protesting?" etc.
Are these people intentionally misrepresenting facts or are they too dumb to parse out the nuance of what really happened?
Most people are uninformed idiots. The media and many politicians/pundits were peddling this exact shit for a year now, so I don't really blame the average dumbfuck. This is squarely on the shoulders of our shit media and politicians.

• 7Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Dunno if this was posted but here is the verdict being read. You can feel the tension in the air.

exact same type of crying as when he was on the stand. Are these heartless cunts on the TV going to claim this was "white crocodile tears" too?

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I know those guys are pieces of shit, but what's the connection?

They pull a Jocko and side with the rioters?

Or just because they are pieces of shit?
Someone posed for a picture with Kyle wearing a BRCC tshirt and posted it to Twitter. BRCC saw that and shit on Kyle right away saying they have zero affiliation with him and never would. Strike 1.

Aside from that its also come to light the whole "vet bro" culture they espouse is just 100% charade to sell coffee/merch. Their CEO iirc was outed as having donated to Hillary and other Democrat politicians over the years and when called on it gave the lamest excuse possible. Strike 2.

• 9Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
when kyle was bailed out he wore a brcc shirt and brcc said they don't support kyle, then ppl dug around and found out these faggots are all cock sucking democrats

Well damn, never knew how that revelation came about...

Typical grifting faggots.

I think we had one of them here, I was shit talking them pretty bad before all that in the gun thread when someone told me one of them posts here. Lulz

Fuck those clowns

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Scott Tenerman tears:
1637352062218.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Most people are uninformed idiots. The media and many politicians/pundits were peddling this exact shit for a year now, so I don't really blame the average dumbfuck. This is squarely on the shoulders of our shit media and politicians.

and they arent backing down even after proven wrong, hopefully they all pay the iron price.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.