<Gold Donor>
Not quite 2016 levels of salt, but substantial:

Licking Jackie Chan GIF

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
God Bless, lol. This is a great victory for MAGA morale :)
Fuck that.

its a great victory for the free world.

hopefully many more to come as these fucking hyenas are being dragged to court for the shit they put out this last year

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
So is Portland going to burn tonight because of Kenosha? because that would be very poetic.

• 6Like
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 6 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Amod Amod

I think once this dies down a bit after a few weeks, a thread title change back to Denamian Denamian 's brilliant creation and a move to the HoF is in order. Thoughts?

• 27Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 28 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Same. Pretty sure he just hire lawyers too and doesnt need interaction outside of that so as long as he still has funds its win/win.

If he doesn't have funds now, he will. There will be a shit ton of people willing to donate, can easily get a book deal, make appearances, etc.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How long before they roll the National Guard to squelch the bullshit before it begins
or
Is it too close to winter, and thus too cold, for the bulk of the rioters to show up?
its cold and windy here in NJ, i imagine its colder in the midwest. much too cold for my Mediterranean blood to go outside and fuck around for no reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
as long as it aint locked, ripples from this will go on forever I imagine.
HoF threads are locked to preserve them for posterity. Like ZimZam, the repercussions go on, but the actual event this thread is about -the trial- is over. Plus, we can't let the Culver's bit get lost in the shuffle, that was greatness.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
HoF threads are locked to preserve them for posterity. Like ZimZam, the repercussions go on, but the actual event this thread is about -the trial- is over. Plus, we can't let the Culver's bit get lost in the shuffle, that was greatness.

dealers choice, pol thread can have me back.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Dunno if this was posted but here is the verdict being read. You can feel the tension in the air.

• 17Solidarity
  • 6Like
  • 5Mother of God
Reactions: 28 users
Status
Not open for further replies.