Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
how come now we're just learning dead skater felon was also friends with jogger rapist kidnapping felon?

I can't put my finger on it but I find it strange that Kyle, while defending himself only managed to kill and wound bad people.

It's almost like, there were no good people there.

But I dunno that seems unlikely at a peaceful protest.

Good lord I am so happy today. Middle america was fed a bunch of fucking lies for an entire year and 12 people went into a room and sat for 4 days and came out and said, "Screw the lies, here is the truth". Yall don't know how much I needed this kid to receive the truth.

Now it's time for him to receive justice. I wonder who will represent him receiving justice.

• 15Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 18 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I kind of hope he does go the political route Governor Rittenhouse would be solid in a few years.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1637365477070.png

• 16Worf
  • 4Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 21 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Reporter asked Biden if he stood by his statement calling Rittenhouse a White Supremacist, he balked. Hunter better start painting his ass off.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I kind of hope he does go the political route Governor Rittenhouse would be solid in a few years.

I hope he sues for billions and sets up a non-profit legal defense fund for people who have to defend themselves with firearms.

I wanted Sandman to do that for slander victims.

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I can't put my finger on it but I find it strange that Kyle, while defending himself only managed to kill and wound bad people.

It's almost like, there were no good people there.

But I dunno that seems unlikely at a peaceful protest.

Good lord I am so happy today. Middle america was fed a bunch of fucking lies for an entire year and 12 people went into a room and sat for 4 days and came out and said, "Screw the lies, here is the truth". Yall don't know how much I needed this kid to receive the truth.

Now it's time for him to receive justice. I wonder who will represent him receiving justice.
The independent journalists were "good". Thank god they were there to record everything or Kyle would have been fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I think it is missing the fact he circled around after shooting Rosenbaum back to see [if he was alive] and made a phone call [to someone]. Then ran down the street towards to cops.

Yeah it's still not perfect, like it only mentions one skateboard hit. My point is it's getting there. It's at least going in the right direction.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
When the ACLU went from defending the civil liberties of the people to the civil liberties of blacks even if they are doing illegal shit, they became just an arm of the terrorist BLM.

The fact that anyone gives a fuck what they say anymore is just nostalgia.

Fuck them and their horrible shit.

• 11Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 11 users
Status
Not open for further replies.