Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
it doesnt matter if they are genuinely misinformed, or deliberately understanding things in a way that benefits their bias/agenda. They obviously live in an alternate reality, and only feeling the pain that the truth ends up bringing to these people will bring them out of their fantasy bubble.

The big issue I see is that they can get away with deliberately spreading misinformation, because the alibi is easy. "They didn't know the context" or "Thats what I feel to be true so it must be".

The left is mostly comprised of people that believe the world is what it ought to be based on their fantasizing, and not what it actually is. Some make it out to the truth on the other side. Some remain at the mall forever and end up staying in a childhood like state where they cant take ownership of anything.

This trial was reality vs expectations. The people living in reality knew how this would end, and it has as expected.
One of the greatest tools of the Left is manipulation of context.

I present to you one of the more earlier examples where the court actually said, outright, that THEY get to determine the context.

1637366562259.png

1637366574077.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Gunna repost it, but I loved actually hearing Hard R talk, dude is actually pretty decent at speaking. Maybe he just needs to learn the word "Objection"?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So the narrative now is interesting. That the jury instructions actually made this the way it is, because they instructed the jury that if he acted in self defense in the first case, it had to have a domino effect on the others.

This is hogwash. Funny thing, and I think we all know this, but juries can actually do whatever they please. They don't even have to follow the instructions, and can simply follow their conscience. However, a judge would never tell them this, and it's kind of a "secret" so to speak.

One of the only times in history that a jury was filmed actively deliberating was, interestingly enough, in Wisconsin in the 80s when PBS ran a special about it, and the case. I have timestamped an interesting part of this, which backs up my paragraph above.

So yes, the jury instructions are meant to instruct the jury on the law -- but the jury can always, always, always deviate and simply agree on their conscience. They are bound to nothing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like Joy Reid is going to be target #1 for defamation, someone rattled off a fraction of what she said about Rittenhouse and if you gave her a discount rate of $100K for each she would owe him MILLIONS.

After chasing down jurors in the bus I hope he bankrupts that network and Bill Gates has to sell back farm land.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 11 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Keep escalating it you pieces of shit. You will get what you fucking deserve.

Notice the huge change in body language and personality. Trying to swagger like a gun fighter and deliver remarks like Ben Stone from Law & Order. 85 minutes of being POTUS somehow stopped Japanese lady shuffle and the tittering geisha giggles.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I can't put my finger on it but I find it strange that Kyle, while defending himself only managed to kill and wound bad people.

It's almost like, there were no good people there.

But I dunno that seems unlikely at a peaceful protest.

Good lord I am so happy today. Middle america was fed a bunch of fucking lies for an entire year and 12 people went into a room and sat for 4 days and came out and said, "Screw the lies, here is the truth". Yall don't know how much I needed this kid to receive the truth.

Now it's time for him to receive justice. I wonder who will represent him receiving justice.
well you'd think it'd be lin wood, sandmanns attorney

but he was also kyles first 2 attorneys along with this guy

and his defense attorneys now said that mounting the defense was a lot better when those first 2 were gone cuz they were in on it for political gains

i mean, at this point, sure theres nothing for kyle to lose, but yea if he's fighting for 25 to life, don't make it all about 2a

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So the narrative now is interesting. That the jury instructions actually made this the way it is, because they instructed the jury that if he acted in self defense in the first case, it had to have a domino effect on the others.

This is hogwash. Funny thing, and I think we all know this, but juries can actually do whatever they please. They don't even have to follow the instructions, and can simply follow their conscience. However, a judge would never tell them this, and it's kind of a "secret" so to speak.

One of the only times in history that a jury was filmed actively deliberating was, interestingly enough, in Wisconsin in the 80s when PBS ran a special about it, and the case. I have timestamped an interesting part of this, which backs up my paragraph above.

So yes, the jury instructions are meant to instruct the jury on the law -- but the jury can always, always, always deviate and simply agree on their conscience. They are bound to nothing.

The instructions were that if he was acting lawfully in self defense for the highest charge, then they couldn't convict him of a lesser charge. Meaning self defense in each case would nullify any of the lesser charges they could consider for each count.

That didn't mean acting in self defense against Rosenbaum meant he was automatically acting in self defense against gauged ear fag. It was specifically for the lesser crimes considered for each original charge

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Status
Not open for further replies.