Much shame was had that morning.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
But they care about Saint Floyd. A career criminal piece of shit everyone should have just been glad he's dead.

That's all the so called "right side of history" cares about.

Jacob Blake - Rapist with a warrant out for his arrest, with a knife trying to stab a cop and kidnap a child.
George Floyd - Criminal, junkie, counterfeiter, pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach
Breonna Taylor - Thug cunt who had a dead corpse in her trunk, hiding with her drug ring boyfriend with narcotics in their apartment who stood by as he shot at cops.
Trayvon Martin - Little thug American Inventor making drugs, breaking into houses, and attempted murder of a man
Ahmaud Arbery - Criminal thug, thief, broke into houses repeatedly, attacked a man with a gun.
Michael Brown - Criminal thief, tried to steal a cops gun from him.

Notice a pattern yet? None of us should even know who a single one of these pieces of shit are because none of them were ever worthy of the news, they were all pieces of shit. All criminals, all excuses to riot and tear down society. The left praises them, fuck the head of our nation have visited them and honored them.

Conversely, how many of you can even name this kid, a 5 year old boy that was killed in cold blood by a worthless American Inventor for riding his bicycle on his grass. I am willing to bet not a fraction of people even on this board knows the kids name, but this country has a white supremacist problem?

Screen-Shot-2020-08-12-at-11.26.19-AM-998x699.png

• 9Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 9 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
No idea. I just assume that even if there is no legal way, doing it illegally is just one sweet talking of a DMV worker away.

ezpz know a Cop. Careful what you ask him to dig into, I almost got one fired when he opened files on someone being investigated by a grand jury.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Stop trying to think you are going to John Wick a home invasion. Unless you are actually John Wick be prepared too have your hands feel like dough when you have adrenaline, fear and screaming wife and kids while 4 masked pieces of shit bust through your door and swarm on you so fast you better hope they are just there for items. Because most people are good people they don't have firearms always on them and even stupider is have it in a safe up a flight of stairs, good fucking luck trying to make it unless your firearm is ready to go.

For the amateur or somewhat seasoned firearm owner, you want the shotgun with loaded rounds in the tube, mag inserted in the handgun or rifle so all you need to do is rack, charge or pump and you can finish business. John Wicks have loaded chambers with or without safety engaged. You may only have seconds to react.

Not trying to come off like an asshole but thinking like you are, you are just another victim 99.9% of the time.

I mean, point taken.

That said, I know all about adrenaline and having seconds to react and I'd like to think I could at least maintain a level head in a home invasion. 12 years of self-defense training during which I got put through some pretty rough stuff. Krav, judo, weapons (though not guns). I've been assaulted for real multiple times in my life, junior high, high school, as an adult, once by more than one attacker, and every time it happened I was able to fight off my attackers with bare hands and whatever was available and get away. The only time nerves wrecked me was the first time I got attacked. After that first fight I was surprised at how easy it was and how level-headed I was afterwards, and subsequent fights were more like I "leaned into" them. Like "alright we're doing this? cool" rather than "oh shit I'm being attacked" like the first time. That line in Fight Club about how you don't know yourself unless you've been in a fight is VERY TRUE. It mainly took learning that most people have no idea how to actually fight, so someone who initially comes off as a threat is more likely to bumble their way right into a trip or a chokehold. If I ever got attacked by someone with formal training I may not have been so successful.

Not saying I'm Jackie Chan or the forum badass because most of the people here are grizzled and could probably beat me up and obviously my gun knowledge is beginner-level, but I do know how to handle the stress of having people trying to beat me up or pulling a knife on me. I think the fact that I've taken beatings before and fought my way out of them is one of the main reasons I was instantly sympathetic to Kyle and err on the side of pro self defense 99.9% of the time.

Now if I didn't live alone, and if I had to worry about protecting other people besides myself, I don't know. Maybe the nerves really would get me under those circumstances because of the added pressure to keep someone else from getting hurt. It's one thing to be in a fight where the only casualty is my health if I mess up, it's another to be dealing with someone while there's someone else in the other room attacking your wife. I imagine nobody can weather the panic of that situation without extensive training. Especially if their gun is locked in a safe. Good luck fumbling with the safe lock while someone's charging up the stairs. It's hard enough to just get your phone and correctly type 911 in while you're under attack.

Also I bring up the danger of shooting yourself with a handgun not because I'm afraid I'll make a mistake but because I've had intermittent bouts of nasty depression over time. The only thing keeping me from having a gun much sooner was the threat that I could have "one bad day" at some point and do something retarded. It's real easy to point a handgun at yourself and fire it, and takes mere seconds of not thinking clearly. A shotgun or AR, on the other hand, I think if I tried to aim one at myself I'd probably have time to realize how fucking stupid I looked.

• 1Moron
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
basic home defense ... you own a handgun so that you can live long enough to get to your rifle / shotgun.

Train Israeli Draw instead of American style, its safer under stress

• 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Na just nieve. These are the types I like to take to the range. It would take you 30 seconds or more to get into the fight thinking like he does, and all you have to do it look at the Rittenhouse tapes to see how short a time it takes to make that decision, nine the less trying to think you can get the shotgun, orientate it to load, find the rounds and make sure you are placing them the correct way in the tube, load 5 to 7 rounds, rack, aim and pull trigger in 5 seconds.

I'll go to the range with you if it's within the realm of possibility. However I don't know our distance and I assume you aren't in shitty New England. I travel a lot outside of winter though. Always open for learning about defense in general.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Second, do not etch, paint, etc your gun. That shit will be held against you in court. Like those, "not guilty" kyle stocks/mags forget which they were atm, posted here. hell no. that shit will be used in trial.

Folks who teach Concealed Carry are usually pretty adamant that you do not modify your carry handgun in any way. no trigger mods, magwell flairs, etc. You want to have used a factory weapon if you ever end up in court for shooting someone. You also should be loading the same ammo that LEOs carry. Otherwise prosecutors are going to harp on those specifics to a jury, just like they tried to with Rittenhouse. 'Short barrel' 'FMJ ammo' etc etc.

Most commonly used LEO ammo in the US is Gold Dots.

29257-DEFAULT-l.jpg

• 3Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I remember first watching that video and it just hit me differently, I have seen many a fucked up shit due to the internet over the years, but that video even to this day just fills me with rage at all these scumbag pieces of shit. American Inventors were rioting and killing people because that is what they do, they pretend it was over a criminal junkie they turned into a false martyr, screaming Black Lives Matter. Then they killed this man, and where was Black Lives Matter? They didn't give a single fuck about him, they still don't. Barely a blip from the media.

Notice that anytime the left elevates anyone it's always a disgusting despicable piece of shit, then they scream their past crimes don't matter, but they do and everyone knows it, you know it I know it. So this was just another red pill to show just how much of a farce the whole thing is. David Dorne was a man who served his community his whole life and was shot dead by a American Inventor over a TV and ignored to bleed out in the street and people have the gall to say "Black Lives Matter".

If anyone had any integrity at all the response to "Black Lives Matter" would be "Then show me." - Show me what black lives are capable of, improve your community, discard thug culture, be better people, show us you deserve a spot at the table of mankind.

BLM doesn't give a fuck about David Dorn because they aren't pro black lives, they're pro Reimagining America and black lives are the tool. Their entire front-face is essentially a lie. Criminals are a vital foot-soldier of anarchy and "Reimagining" and elevating them is part of the process. Lionize the worst among us and if you can get away with that you can get away with anything.

People have already mentioned The Gulag Archipelago on here and how Stalin's regime relied on and protected criminals to play the role of ideological foot-soldiers and fear-exporters. The modern left goes even beyond that by trying to canonize fallen criminals as heroes and people worthy of aspiring to be.

Everything that's going on is going on for a reason and there are clear precedents behind most if not all of it. They're following the playbooks of Stalin, Mao, 2000's neocons, and various other successful uprisings and authoritarian moments. "Black lives" is just the front because it plays well in headlines, functions super-well as a shield against criticism, and is a noble enough cause to hoodwink tons of misguided young people into accepting violence and self-righteousness as their personal saviors.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
So this is a fine example of why social media is a cancer on a decent society.

It is not the grifters and the liars, they are legion but easily ignored or disproven based on a modicum of research and independent thought.

It is the sheep who simply look for immediate confirmation bias and echo chamber and soak it up like an empty sponge. People addicted to outrage that are just looking for the next fix, no matter how outrageous.

I am sometimes guilty of this myself, but I still try to be as critical as I can and immediately own up to mistakes. This board is definitely guilty of it as well, glowies and normies alike. But this Board still does land on the side of truth most of the time.

There will someday be a reckoning of social media, but I think that is a long time off. They still wield too much power and influence and it is going to take several iterations to pull down the Tower of Babel.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Folks who teach Concealed Carry are usually pretty adamant that you do not modify your carry handgun in any way. no trigger mods, magwell flairs, etc. You want to have used a factory weapon if you ever end up in court for shooting someone. You also should be loading the same ammo that LEOs carry. Otherwise prosecutors are going to harp on those specifics to a jury, just like they tried to with Rittenhouse. 'Short barrel' 'FMJ ammo' etc etc.

Most commonly used LEO ammo in the US is Gold Dots.

29257-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Full metal jacket! That's designed to kill people! You wanted to kill people, didn't you!
Hollow point? That's designed to kill people! You wanted to kill people, didn't you!

That was something they talked about on the law stream. There's no prosecution approved ammo type so just use what the cops use.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Imagine if the left fought as hard to protect this man as they do pedophiles, rapist, faggots, communist, and criminals. Does anyone remember this man, not a fucking word from these American Inventor race baiters, not a single word from these same faggots trying to demonize Kyle. That should tell you everything you need to know about the left. This is the destruction of good men over criminals.

5ed78ee37db71.image.jpg

It all makes complete sense when you realize their worldview revolves entirely around BLM = good, opposing BLM = bad.

All actions done in the name of BLM are excused. Anything done that could be perceived as hindering whatever is done in the name of BLM must be obliterated.

That's their entire sense of justice.

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
It all makes complete sense when you realize their worldview revolves entirely around BLM = good, opposing BLM = bad.

All actions done in the name of BLM are excused. Anything done that could be perceived as hindering whatever is done in the name of BLM must be obliterated.

That's their entire sense of justice.

Of course, but it's good to shine a light on the shade of gray turbo faggots like BrutulTM BrutulTM who sit down to piss while double masked, and defend kid fuckers. Some people out there are truly sick and twisted.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you're pulling your kids out of school over the rittenhouse trial you're a fucking idiot.

Have them watch 12 angry men on a saturday to teach them everything they need to know how this shit should work.

Don't these people have jobs? We need things to speed up and get back to a more primitive way of life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nope, I'd be okay with this. This is why you are terrible.

what did zimemrman do after his trial? Last I heard of him he pulled a family from a burning minivan and tried to leave without giving his name. Like he basically decided he wanted his good deeds to remain anonymous from here on out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Black dude just straight up lies, and Maher says the incredibly bold, "If the cops aren't going to do the job, the answer can't be the citizens have full police power."

You fucking what? So...just lawlessness then?

• 11Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 12 users
Status
Not open for further replies.