Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Full metal jacket! That's designed to kill people! You wanted to kill people, didn't you!
Hollow point? That's designed to kill people! You wanted to kill people, didn't you!

That was something they talked about on the law stream. There's no prosecution approved ammo type so just use what the cops use.
Prosecutor: Why did you shoot the deceased pedophile with a one ounce slug?
Me: the 00 buck shell has nine balls in it so I was using the shell that only had one in it. One ball does 1/9th the damage of nine balls.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
mRPNEZpn.jpeg

• 10Worf
  • 5Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 16 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
lookit all those trained medics there. All they had to do was shove a spoon in her mouth and they would have done everything I've ever been told to not do when someone is having a seizure.

Also, what the fuck is this bitch's problem with Zachary Taylor? it says Fuck 12, right?

1637441107174.png

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That black woman falling down and having a seizure saying "Fuck America" is so much meme fodder.

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
  • 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Well...yeah. They exist so shallow, moronic people can flaunt their status to other shallow, moronic people and be able to contribute to the payments on someone else's fucking yacht.

Fashion is easily one of this world's largest contributors to pollution, and people eat it up because status.

The grand irony of it is there is nothing that can give a broke jog status. Fancy purses and shoes are an expression of wealth. You see some ugly fat-assed jogger with an LV bag, and the only thing anyone thinks is that she stole it, or it is a fake. That's the wrong kind of status they are trying to convey, but they are too stupid to realize it.

My favorite status items are rented rims on a leased Cadillac parked out in front of rent controlled apartments in slum neighborhoods. I see that and immediately know that jogger done earnt his keep.
Anyone who buys that designer clothing is a retard. Majority of that shit is made in Bangladesh. Only “luxury” items worth buying are Rolex, pateks, American/Japanese made raw denim and Ferraris.

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
nbc so mad, they turning against biden!!!

6503868ea0d285b8d6ee396b4a5dd815.jpg

It's amazing how they think that abolishing juries will somehow help to fix the justice system in their favour.

Yeah career hungry prosecutors like Kamala Harris are going to stop charging black people with crimes now there's no jury.

???

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.