Not open for further replies.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
signal-2021-11-20-152727.jpeg

• 2Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 1 users

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
How the fuck can someone go into law enforcement in the Portland area and not have just fucking left yet?

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
We'd probably be floating around on Mars and mining asteroids by now if 'ole Uncle Adolf had finished the job. Shame..
Negro please. Not enough of you goyim are capable of the thinking required for scientific progress to get off this planet.

• 2EyeRoll
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
How the fuck can someone go into law enforcement in the Portland area and not have just fucking left yet?
Here is my theory...

Because the overwhelming majority of Law Enforcement are good people and they will not turn their backs on the good law abiding citizens.

• 2Worf
  • 2Pants on Fire!
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 6 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Lmao this guy is a lawyer? Getting destroyed by replies..

Edit: wow he's running for AG in Texas? Lol.

Yeah, clearly a very low percentage of the progressive elite did not watch the trial.

This is a pretty hot take.

• 3Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Christ I wish I could get USCCA, but WA's faggot AG declared it fraudulent as he considered it 'murder insurance'. Looking to hop over to one of the tiny towns in Northern ID at this rate.

I did some training with Israeli draw, and I can see it being used in the specified context. Users with low/no familiarity in carrying a firearm. Seems especially relevant to glock-style DAOs that only have the trigger bar safety.
The very interesting fact is that liability insurance is literally "murder insurance". If you fuck something up and get someone killed, that's what liability insurance covers. If you are a single entity company (consultant) in the oil patch, or a field super, or even a high ranking executive, you most certainly have liability insurance. In fact, for the first two, YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT.

The government is stupid. I know that simplifies a lot, but it is the goddamn truth.

• 2Like
  • 1NPC

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The most charitable interpretation is that a lot of people just believe whatever their bubble tells them and believes it to such a degree as to nullify any and all intellectual curiosity.

Personally I'm kind of done with that kind of thinking. If Jimmy Dore, Ana Kasparian and Destiny can all get at least part of the way there there's no excuse for anyone else. They are lying on purpose to push an agenda.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Why do the police even show up to begin with
'SHOW" of force. The mayors believe that if you "SHOW" police it will stop them....obviously that's stupid but that's what they believe. In truth they are afraid to confront the rioters as they are leftys themselves and agree with them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Here is my theory...

Because the overwhelming majority of Law Enforcement are good people and they will not turn their backs on the good law abiding citizens.
The VERY minority are the good people. The rest are just there to get a paycheck, keep their heads down and hope they make it to retirement.

• 7Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 9 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
DEMS WANT FEDERAL CHARGES! Want DoJ to bring charges!

We may not be done!

• 3Rustled
  • 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member

We may not be done!

The actual, real life Penguin wants to bring Federal resources to investigate what should be an Open And Shut case of self defense.

Anyone who still believes in political impartiality is crazy.

1637447534179.png

They wasted your money on fake impeachment.....twice.

They wasted your money on trying to railroad a Supreme Court nominee.

They wasted your money on sham Jan 6 panels.

Now this.

At what point does the Federal Government represent the Will of the People?

Edit - INSIST ON TERM LIMITS. This old man should be gimping around a home not wasting your tax dollars on pure partisan pursuits.

• 10Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Caliane

We may not be done!

this is the kind of persecution needed to get people to outright take up arms against the government. Open and unabashed political persecutions against American citizens. and not, someone famous like Trump, that you can just overlook it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
Negro please. Not enough of you goyim are capable of the thinking required for scientific progress to get off this planet.
You’re people are worth keeping. Just gotta make sure we keep you in a controlled environment…

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
Here is my theory...

Lmao lemme hit that pipe bruh

• 1Harrow
Status
Not open for further replies.