Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This guy is retarded and his shooting stance is trash.

What part is retarded? You probably don't believe his completely true idea that carrying EDC with a round in the chamber is the cause of 99.9% of all ADs. I mean he showed a random video on youtube, what more proof do you need?? It's also a fact that in high stress situations your fine motor skills are increased by like 4000% so there's absolutely no risk of not racking correctly and getting a double feed or other issue. Plus, if someone has a gun pointed at you then what's half a second faster? Sure you can get off 3-4 rounds in that amount of time, but is it really worth it??

It's also a science fact that the further back you lean, the better shooter you are you stupid America hating fucking idiot commie.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
kyles lawyer said that in wi, if you don't go up on the stand like kyle did, they'll find you guilty

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
look at the type of corrupt judge kyle could have gotten
361d395b1daf445f6bfd4f6708fb9699.jpg

"During the rape, he told her to stop being such a baby. She focused her attention on the leaves of the plant as she cried during the attack," Murphy said of the statement, according to Buffalo News.

"The Defendant told her that, if she stopped resisting, it wouldn't hurt as much."

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Brookline. Hate to say it, best place imo near you is probably dracutgunrange.com it is where I got my Sig p320. Nice people, but an hr from brookline. You can get a s&w m &p15 in 22lr or 300 blackout and other "ar" style guns. Mossberg dealer for shotguns and the sell iwi travor x95 ma legal( out of stock) and their range is good have a good 50+ makes and models to rent,

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Edit - INSIST ON TERM LIMITS. This old man should be gimping around a home not wasting your tax dollars on pure partisan pursuits.

Are term limits really going to help? Seems like politicians would have a hard time being around long enough to build up a base independant from the party so most of their re-election funding would come from those purely partisan groups.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm getting Gavrilo Princip - Wikipedia vibes now, good luck bros.

When I'm teaching the causes of the Second American Civil War to my students in a few decades time, I'll remember you all fondly.

I think I'll be OK, BBC is reporting that the victims were white and didn't capitalise black.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

kroenen

Regimen Morum
We'd probably be floating around on Mars and mining asteroids by now if 'ole Uncle Adolf had finished the job. Shame..
Probably, they poured a lot of resources into science and tech.
videophone-1.jpg

The first 2-way videophone service was launched on March 1, 1936 – 85 years ago. It was provided in Germany by the national post office and connected Berlin with Leipzig. Some 100 miles (160 kilometers) of broadband coaxial cable were used to deliver video calls between the two cities. Later on, the service was opened to the public, and additional lines connecting other major cities were added.

Technically, Germany's videophone system was quite impressive of an invention for its time. Video was delivered at 25 frames per second on a cathode ray tube display. Its resolution of 172 rows, which made for a pixel count of about 40,000, is said to have been enough for one to discern the hands on a wristwatch.

The service wasn't cheap, however. A three-minute call was priced at approximately one-fifteenth of the average weekly wage. It wasn't very convenient either. There were a couple of booths installed in each city. To use the videophone service, one had to make an appointment with the post office first. Also, the person they wanted to speak with had to be notified in advance.

Unfortunately, Germany's videophone service didn't last long. Plans for extending the network were abandoned with the start of the Second World War. By 1940, the system was shut down.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.