Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I know a guy who proposed at a Wings Etc. (Similar to Buffalo Wild Wings) He wasn’t down on one knee or anything he just asked. He asked right as the waitress walked up so he had to wait until after they ordered to get his answer lol

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Any update on that "arrest" that was made?

It's implied they arrested the guy who defended himself and I certainly hope that isn't the case. Because there was only 2 suspects according to this article.... So naturally you have to assume the "arrested" is the victim of this armed robbery attempt.

1637525028696.png

Edit nevermind a guy survived. Whew. And the article about 2 suspects is just wrong information I guess. Still shameful on the media for not being specific about who was arrested.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Funny or not, Kyle really shouldn't have flashed the ok sign for that picture. I'm guessing it opened the door (legally speaking) to all those harpies shrieking about him being a white supremacist.

• 3Picard
  • 2Seriously?
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 8 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

Tweet was deleted so editing in the picture that was tweeted.

FEvz2icWQBALJgp.jpg

Ignore the circle, but if you are wondering, there is speculation that Idris Elba here is the security and may be why it is gone. He was also pictured as driver when Kyle was leaving court.

SWNS_RITTENHOUSE_0_jpg-JS694822036.jpg(1).png

Last edited:
  • 22Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 25 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Funny or not, Kyle really shouldn't have flashed the ok sign for that picture. I'm guessing it opened the door (legally speaking) to all those harpies shrieking about him being a white supremacist.
1637525742282.jpeg

1637525769315.jpeg

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
What do you think odds are that the DOJ finds some federal charges to hit ARKyle with?
I couldnt say. Everything happened within Wisconsin’s jurisdiction, so they’d have to find some odd federal violation. If i were a creative prosecutor type, i’d try and hang a civil rights violation on him for killing two jews, but good luck proving that he knew they were jews when he did it.

• 3Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I couldnt say. Everything happened within Wisconsin’s jurisdiction, so they’d have to find some odd federal violation. If i were a creative prosecutor type, i’d try and hang a civil rights violation on him for killing two jews, but good luck proving that he knew they were jews when he did it.
Luckiest thing that ever happened to Kyle was missing those shots he fired at jump kick man tbh.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
I sorta wished they had charged him with a hate crime of some sort so it could be proved in court that the OK sign for white supremacy was a 4chan hoax.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

I really hope he doesn't let the republicans turn him into some kind of poster boy. The kid was obviously traumatized by all of this. It would be nice if the political ghouls from both sides would just leave him alone to deal with it but obviously that's not going to happen.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
People should just do nothing and roll the dice that everything will be ok because those who are tasked with protection do fuck all when things go to shit. More proof joggers are subhuman pieces of fucking shit. Also the facts he's telling are completely fucking wrong. He didn't illegally purchase a gun or travel across state lines.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.