Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I edited the original post but reposting pic, in case anyone is wondering what the deleted tweet was:

FEvz2icWQBALJgp.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not shocking at all, no liberal lives where they govern. They know what they do to places...
I mean, if I had the resources of Pelosi (hundreds of millions), I'd probably live in California again. The taxes and general fuckiness aren't nearly as bad when they're fractions of a percent.

It's honestly an amazing state to live in if not for the government. And most of those problems don't impact the super rich.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
If you wanna hate more people, read the comments.

"THEY ARE STICKING UP FOR HIS RIGHT NOT TO GET MURDERED!!"

Here I was thinking that the left held the belief that ANY support of a person is support of their entire lifestyle, as they have been saying to us for 6 years.
But he wasn't murdered. JoJo tried to murder Kyle, and failed.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
In a world where Plex, 10 TB hard drives, and torrents exist, I don't know why ANYBODY gives these fascists money.
Then wonder why in a world where nearly all entertainment media ever made is at one's fingertips, anybody would waste their time watching the trash that Disney produces in the first place.

• 1Like
  • 1Edgelord

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Waukesha isn't exactly next to Kenosha, but if I was a Milwaukeean who wanted to injure whites, that's a pretty obvious target.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I mean, if I had the resources of Pelosi (hundreds of millions), I'd probably live in California again. The taxes and general fuckiness aren't nearly as bad when they're fractions of a percent.

It's honestly an amazing state to live in if not for the government. And most of those problems don't impact the super rich.
Yup. I'd move back to Oregon in a hot minute if I had Pelosi levels of wealth. State itself is fantastic in terms of activities, coastline, forests, etc. The policies are dogshit, however.

• 2Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Bad news is Pelosi just bought a house in FL.

FEqm8pSXEAsvict

Someone needs to break it to her that getting a house in his neighborhood isn't going to get Trump to come grudge fuck her after her retirement...

Although it says something to make your entire political career in SF, in California, then the second your done you move to a red state on the other end of the country.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Then wonder why in a world where nearly all entertainment media ever made is at one's fingertips, anybody would waste their time watching the trash that Disney produces in the first place.
This is pretty true as well. There's a FUCKLOAD of options out there now and even with all the "woke" shit lately, I've been working through old series' I never caught when they aired like Madmen, Curb Your Enthusiasm, etc.

• 2Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Oh it gets better lol. Scott has his buddy Ian post it. Too much heat for him hahahaha

• 11Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
So glad the MSM has been screaming that White People are all Supremacists and need to be obliterated since the verdict.

• 1RAGE
  • 1Rustled

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Really bad, obviously intentional, WI is going to have to learn to stop being so polite and midewesternly liberal fron now on

Status
Not open for further replies.