Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Hunter

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really hope no one ever breaks into my home and I really hope I never have to shoot at someone if they did. Even if it’s a low life piece of shit I don’t want it to happen. Calling it a fantasy is retarded. It’s just a “get the fuck out of my house” weapon in case it ever does happen.
I feel the same way, I never want to be put in that position ever. I believe being prepared is better than wishing so.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Screenshot_20211121-100111_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Just done. I told them I dont support fascist fucks.

• 23Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 26 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I really hope no one ever breaks into my home and I really hope I never have to shoot at someone if they did. Even if it’s a low life piece of shit I don’t want it to happen. Calling it a fantasy is retarded. It’s just a “get the fuck out of my house” weapon in case it ever does happen.

The cleanup would not be cheap. Cheaper now I guess I no longer own my Tommy.

Woner what kind of meltdown CNN would have if you shot someone(multiple somesones) and asked the cops for the brass back?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Okay, "never happened" is an exaggeration. It's not going to happen to you unless you're a drug dealer or you live in the ghetto.

I'm 100% for totally unabridged gun rights BTW, and if you want to keep a loaded gun in your bedroom that's between you and your family. I just think most people who are preparing for home invasions are engaging in hero fantasies.

I live in a white rich part of town and it happens here dude. I dont know wtf you're talking about. Missing in this article the residents were tied up and blindfolded while robbed. Their garage door was open because their kid went to a friends to play.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I live in a white rich part of town and it happens here dude. I dont know wtf you're talking about. Missing in this article the residents were tied up and blindfolded while robbed. Their garage door was open because their kid went to a friends to play.

Must have also left out the part where there were 4 masked men with guns in the middle of the night.

• 2Moron

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Must have also left out the part where there were 4 masked men with guns in the middle of the night.
That happened to a friend of mine. It was three dudes, no masks, mid day. They broke open the front door. My friend hears it, no weapons, just goes to check it out. They’re looting through the living room when he walks in. They grab him, beat him up, then duct tape him up and put him in the bathroom. Someone found him several hours later when they came home.

Would have went differently if he walked into the room with a loaded weapon. He’s lucky he wasn’t killed.

Also have a friend who was attacked in his own apartment by a guy with a knife. They fought back and forth, he got his gun while they were wrestling and he eventually blew a few fingers off the dude with his 9mm and the guy ended up bolting. That guy went to prison for attempted murder.

Just because this hasn’t happened to you and it’s rare doesn’t mean it can’t happen to anyone.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 9 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
huh...

There have been numerous other reports from the Mike Brown and YGWYFD threads. Attackers, the plural, should always be the first assumption until definitively proven otherwise.

Lol, this guy didn't even lose the ash off his cigarette.

• 1Smuggly

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
we knew this well before now

posting how you're unsubbing from Netflix/Blizzard/Disney/etc. is like the Conservative version of virtue signaling

If I wanna see something, there are hundreds of sites that I can watch from for free without even receiving a copyright strike.

The follow up to that...the more Hollywood goes down this path, the less their movies are worth.

---

1637514116298.png

If you wanna hate more people, read the comments.

"THEY ARE STICKING UP FOR HIS RIGHT NOT TO GET MURDERED!!"

Here I was thinking that the left held the belief that ANY support of a person is support of their entire lifestyle, as they have been saying to us for 6 years.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
If I wanna see something, there are hundreds of sites that I can watch from for free without even receiving a copyright strike.

The follow up to that...the more Hollywood goes down this path, the less their movies are worth.

---

View attachment 383708

If you wanna hate more people, read the comments.

"THEY ARE STICKING UP FOR HIS RIGHT NOT TO GET MURDERED!!"

Here I was thinking that the left held the belief that ANY support of a person is support of their entire lifestyle, as they have been saying to us for 6 years.
He can at least now rest a little easier knowing JoJo is now in that special hell reserved for child rapists, and people who talk in the theater.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
He can at least now rest a little easier knowing JoJo is now in that special hell reserved for child rapists, and people who talk in the theater.

the part that makes me wonder the statement that a lot of them were sealed, how many kids did this dude fuck...

I dunno, I don't like attributing things to God simply because I feel like God has a very hands off approach to humanity at this point. Not gunna derail with a religion thesis but, it makes me question myself since Kyle only killed and wounded sincerely bad people. Then, not only did he get off on the major charges, he was found fully innocent.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Okay, "never happened" is an exaggeration. It's not going to happen to you unless you're a drug dealer or you live in the ghetto.

I'm 100% for totally unabridged gun rights BTW, and if you want to keep a loaded gun in your bedroom that's between you and your family. I just think most people who are preparing for home invasions are engaging in hero fantasies.
1637516242329.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm

When this happens to a kid by and large they never get over it. Obviously there are exceptions, but getting anally raped a young age pretty much ruins them for life. Its a fucking heinous crime that Mr Jojo did. In the 50s they would do court ordered estrogen to kill the sex drive of deviants, maybe we should bring that back? Would have saved his life as well, quite certain he wouldn't have been out asking to be shot/attacking people with rifles, with a nice high estradiol level.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Fuck off back to the nfl thread you pompous faggot. You'll get less heat for saying stupid shit over there since you'll blend in.

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
When this happens to a kid by and large they never get over it. Obviously there are exceptions, but getting anally raped a young age pretty much ruins them for life. Its a fucking heinous crime that Mr Jojo did. In the 50s they would do court ordered estrogen to kill the sex drive of deviants, maybe we should bring that back? Would have saved his life as well, quite certain he wouldn't have been out asking to be shot/attacking people with rifles, with a nice high estradiol level.
Chemical and physical castration at least.

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
If they are guilty, then they should hang in a public square for 7 days. Same punishment for false accusers.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
From the shoulders up. Zero fucking tolerance for this shit is what we should have. Especially for multiple time offenders like this faggot. It's absolutely sickening.
Chemical and physical castration on 1st offense, and in the case the prosecution got the wrong guy or were assholes like Binger and Fatlock. Lead farmer for anything more.

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.