YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
signal-2021-11-21-08-48-00-101.png

• 20Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 23 users

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Okay, "never happened" is an exaggeration. It's not going to happen to you unless you're a drug dealer or you live in the ghetto.

I'm 100% for totally unabridged gun rights BTW, and if you want to keep a loaded gun in your bedroom that's between you and your family. I just think most people who are preparing for home invasions are engaging in hero fantasies.
If everyone prepared for a home invasion and it was a common knowledge that home owners were always armed would it dissuade criminals?

If anything we should have a movement to arm people to stop crime. It's no different than predators attacking weak prey because they can't hunt if they're injured/dead.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Chemical and physical castration on 1st offense, and in the case the prosecution got the wrong guy or were assholes like Binger and Fatlock. Lead farmer for anything more.
The various state legislatures have chosen not to make sexual assault of a child a capital offense. Make no mistake, if we wanted to execute child molesters, we could add child molestation to the list of crimes for which the death penalty applies. All it takes is the the political will to make it happen.

Would be funny to know who needs a hug by watching who refuses to add aggravated sexual assault to the list of capital crimes.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 7 users

escrima

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really hope no one ever breaks into my home and I really hope I never have to shoot at someone if they did. Even if it’s a low life piece of shit I don’t want it to happen. Calling it a fantasy is retarded. It’s just a “get the fuck out of my house” weapon in case it ever does happen.
It's a "Welcome to your tomb" weapon.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah bunch of them moved here and became virtue signaling cunts like werner von Braun. To see him layout his plan for a space station, then a few years later talk about how good a person he is because he hired a bunch of joggers to mop the floor at nasa. Bleh.
To be fair going from ethnic cleansing to letting them mop the floor is a big step forward.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>

So is there some connection between Nick Sandmann and Kyle? Like did Nick help him out after Kyle got arrested in any way? Just seems weird now how all over Kyles dick he is. If there was some prior relationship, cool. If not he just seems to be getting in on some of that fame.

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
So is there some connection between Nick Sandmann and Kyle? Like did Nick help him out after Kyle got arrested in any way? Just seems weird now how all over Kyles dick he is. If there was some prior relationship, cool. If not he just seems to be getting in on some of that fame.
Sandemann is famous in his own right, given that he extracted mad cash from various state propaganda organs for lying. Probably just trying to pay it forward.

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Probably a bit of both, I mean Sandmann is still a kid and he had to go through media circus and navigate death threats against him over media manipulation and lies, so he is someone who can at least relate and understand a bit of what Kyle is going through in that aspect. Given the background of these two kids I would say it might be a rare time I don't want to be jaded and cynical and it's just a good dude helping another good dude through a hard time.

• 10Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
They went through very similar situations with the media and they’re very similar age.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mandriana

How the fuck can someone go into law enforcement in the Portland area and not have just fucking left yet?
Easy money these days. Just sit in your car or office and get told to do nothing. If you see crime happen, just ignore it because stopping crime is white supremacy. Collect paycheques.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The various state legislatures have chosen not to make sexual assault of a child a capital offense. Make no mistake, if we wanted to execute child molesters, we could add child molestation to the list of crimes for which the death penalty applies. All it takes is the the political will to make it happen.

Would be funny to know who needs a hug by watching who refuses to add aggravated sexual assault to the list of capital crimes.
What do you think odds are that the DOJ finds some federal charges to hit ARKyle with?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
huh...

There have been numerous other reports from the Mike Brown and YGWYFD threads. Attackers, the plural, should always be the first assumption until definitively proven otherwise.
They missed shooting that guy from 3 feet away?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the part that makes me wonder the statement that a lot of them were sealed, how many kids did this dude fuck...

I dunno, I don't like attributing things to God simply because I feel like God has a very hands off approach to humanity at this point. Not gunna derail with a religion thesis but, it makes me question myself since Kyle only killed and wounded sincerely bad people. Then, not only did he get off on the major charges, he was found fully innocent.
my theory is he is hands off most of the time , but when things get really fucked up, he tags back in for a few minutes to hand out some balance. not justice, not good vs evil. but balance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mandriana

joe rogan and tim poole love this jewy bitch

i don't get it, she gets bullied out of nyt and suddenly shes a media darling?
I agree, teen boys with weapons should never be a thing. The free and modern world we've been gifted sure wasn't clawed out for us with the blood of 100s of millions of armed boys throughout history. Fucking liberal white women. Fuck you. Enjoy the brown and black world you so desperately crave to live in. Let it fucking burn. Have fun in your new country, The Un-United Maoist States of South Africa.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.