Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The fact that the Defence is not objecting while the Prosecution asks Rittenhouse about unrelated types of ammunition worries the hell out of me about where this is heading.

edit: or at least it seemed unrelated but I just tuned in.

I did love the Prosecution's erotic description of the AR-15

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
L O L love this fucking judge calling him out on his absolute bullshsit.

Fucking soycuck prosecutor doesnt know a fucking thing about firearms and ammo or is purposely being misleading about them.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
The judge to the prosecutor “but you are testifying”

haha

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Exploding bullets'. Are you talking about bullets' that explode?

A+ trolling by the judge.

• 5Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Full metal jacket rounds are designed to shoot one person, go through them and shoot another behind them?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Really though what in the actual fuck are Kyle's attorneys getting paid for, the judge is doing more work than they are.

Cad Cad Butthurt Butthurt - Shouldn't they be objecting to almost all these dumb as fuck questions? If this was your client wouldn't you be raising hell?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Full metal jacket rounds are designed to shoot one person, go through them and shoot another behind them?
Thats the infuriating part. If you shoot someone with a FMJ round from an AR15 at point blank range it isnt going to exit them and go into another person. Under those conditions it will almost certainly completely fragment inside the person.

Prosecutor is a retard who knows nothing or is being misleading. Its a million gotcha questions because his case is shit.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That testimony informed me that I know literally know no things about ammunition. I should probably read a book on it or something.

• 3Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah I'm guessing the prosecutor is trying to make the case that he picked an ammo because it could take out a large crowd of people or something? Like he could have brought hollow points if he was trying to just take out a threat, but FMJ is designed to take out a whole line of people.

Fucking insane

• 3Like

Caliane

mistrial/prejudice probably will give shit libs an excuse to keep on calling for kyles head. :/

he needs a full exoneration.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Have we reached the level of the sheboon saying "that is really retarded" in this case yet? This is zimzam all over again.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Muurloen

Yeah I'm guessing the prosecutor is trying to make the case that he picked an ammo because it could take out a large crowd of people or something? Like he could have brought hollow points if he was trying to just take out a threat, but FMJ is designed to take out a whole line of people.

Fucking insane
Hollowpoint .223/5.56 isnt exactly a popular, nor a cheap round to buy, especially on a 17 year old lifeguard's budget

• 3Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Not watching, but Kyle should be saying something like "I'm not a ballistician. I used those rounds because that's what my cop friends use"

Unless I'm wrong that cops use FMJ.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Fucking insane

"You didn't bring hollow points because it would have impaired your ability to score double kills with one round like in this violent video games you play"

edit - wait, do people load up their rifles with hollow point rounds? I always thought of HP as handgun stuff.

• 5Like

Muurloen

"You didn't bring hollow points because it would have impaired your ability to score double kills with one round like in this violent video games you play"

edit - wait, do people load up their rifles with hollow point rounds? I always thought of HP as handgun stuff.

$3.15 a round. You gonna get some?

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Apparently yes. I just found out myself like last year.

• 1Like

Zefah

<Gold Donor>

Fucking insane

Probably trying to make it look like he was knowingly being reckless by choosing ammo that could more easily go through targets and hit innocents.

Nevermind that FMJ has much less stopping power than hollow point.

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.