Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Why criticize Kyle for crying? The dude's been ostracized for more than a year for defending himself against a bunch of raving lunatics, resulting in him having to kill 2 of them in self defense. And he's fucking 17.

• 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Binger talking down to the judge and arguing and interrupting the judge is incredible. Just incredible.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Are they trying to pin driving without a license on him or something? Where in the fuck could this line of questioning possibly be leading? Fucking hell.

• 3Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Binger talking down to the judge and arguing and interrupting the judge is incredible. Just incredible.
Binger doesn't give a shit. He will be a hero to the left, no matter what happens and will have a dozen book deals lined up. Better for him to have a mistrial than lose. Probably end up mayor of Milwaukee or even Governor.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 5 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why criticize Kyle for crying? The dude's been ostracized for more than a year for defending himself against a bunch of raving lunatics, resulting in him having to kill 2 of them in self defense. And he's fucking 17.
Yeah I’d like to think if Kyle played WoW we may of had someone on this forum that actually fucking did something other than shit post and complain.

• 3Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Wait until you read a history book, you might be shocked to find out what 18 year Olds have had to do in the military. Or go back a few more decades and see what literal children had to do.
Something I've been thinking about lately. Where "kids" are today and how long they're coddled. Thinking of history and how young kids used to, get married, start jobs etc.. Shit it was just in my lifetime when we had the responsibility to walk/ride bikes miles to school. In Scotland I started high school at..12(?) yrs old and they allowed you to go off campus for lunch. Pretty embarrassing as a civilization that we aren't REALLY preparing our upcoming generations to be more independent, have responsibility and deal with hardships. We're seeing the ramifications.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Binger doesn't give a shit. He will be a hero to the left, no matter what happens and will have a dozen book deals lined up. Better for him to have a mistrial than lose. Probably end up mayor of Milwaukee or even Governor.
sad but true

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Really love how this dipshit is really harping on how evil and scary the AR15 is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
Something I've been thinking about lately. Where "kids" are today and how long they're coddled. Thinking of history and how young kids used to, get married, start jobs etc.. Shit it was just in my lifetime when we had the responsibility to walk/ride bikes miles to school. In Scotland I started high school at..12(?) yrs old and they allowed you to go off campus for lunch. Pretty embarrassing as a civilization that we aren't REALLY preparing our upcoming generations to be more independent, have responsibility and deal with hardships. We're seeing the ramifications.
my gramma always gave me the strait shit about hte past. she said when she was a kid , after middle school you decided if you were going to be a laborer or an academic. and you were trained the rest of high school to not be a piece of shit in either direction. they had classes about how you buy a house and pay bills.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah I’d like to think if Kyle played WoW we may of had someone on this forum that actually fucking did something other than shit post and complain.

Are you trying to say Kyle could of been your son?

With the number of people on this forum that have either chugged American Inventor dick, or paid cash money to fuck a tranny in the butt, or scored drugs for a junkie prostitute. Saint Kyle is to pure for this place. Unlike Fentanyl Floyd a career criminal scumbag junkie who pointed a loaded gun at an unborn baby in its mother womb who the left idolizes, Kyle is an actual hero, and a inspirational story, of a child protecting his community.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.