I might be late

a91M3Ej_460swp~2.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 11 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I don't disagree with that, I'm just saying that there's no actual difference between the constitution and any other law than maybe a few more hoops to jump through to change it.

No difference? First, changing the actual constitution is a bit more involved than just a few extra hoops to jump through. But the main difference is the ideas behind it.

When the government, state, kings, dictator, etc write up the rights of citizens they don't usually include provisions for owning and using weapons based on the notion if the government oversteps their bounds the consent of the governed can be withdrawn and the government/country reset via force by the people.

Based on founding documents the hoops the ruling class may have to jump through is a noose if they don't abide by the will of the people. But, sure, on paper where it says "you have rights" I suppose it's no different.

At least be less retarded and argue the more nuanced position that America has lost an edge and doesn't understand its own founding so there may functionally be no difference at this point. Not that there isn't technically or philosophically differences.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This is the best summary I've seen so far and it should be blindingly obvious to all. It's about intimidating ANYONE who dares to protect themselves, their families, their properties, their communities when BLM and Anti-Fa come marching, burning and looting. And the scary thing is, it'll probably work, too.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Timestamped. Prosecuter and Judge argue. There is no living with these people.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
this is a decent response to people who claim kyle is a bad person

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Going to come down to how many people on the jury think Kyle had no right/business being allowed a gun at all or outside with one. The prosecutor and defense can harp endlessly on the law. But will likely come down to that. They'll agree he was attacked but...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
LOVING the spicy memes.

really hope the kid doesn't get fucked on some random thing.

• 2Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
LOVING the spicy memes.

really hope the kid doesn't get fucked on some random thing.

I think there's almost no doubt he'll be found not guilty on all the major stuff, but I think he's going to be found guilty on reckless endangerment. I think that's going to be the "compromise" from the jury for "all sides".

I hate this. Because in reality, he should be not guilty on everything, but I just don't see that happening in the justice system in 2021. Juries in general are too tainted. I guarantee you some of these jurors are reading/watching trial stuff while not in the courtroom.

• 3Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I think there's almost no doubt he'll be found not guilty on all the major stuff, but I think he's going to be found guilty on reckless endangerment. I think that's going to be the "compromise" from the jury for "all sides".

I hate this. Because in reality, he should be not guilty on everything, but I just don't see that happening in the justice system in 2021. Juries in general are too tainted. I guarantee you some of these jurors are reading/watching trial stuff while not in the courtroom.

In this case specifically I don't know what would taint them, a kid being a kid?

I could see tainted AGAINST the state but against the kid? I would find that hard unless a person came in biased originally.

• 2Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
In this case specifically I don't know what would taint them, a kid being a kid?

I could see tainted AGAINST the state but against the kid? I would find that hard unless a person came in biased originally.

Reading shit like CNN or MSNBC's interpretation of testimony and then second guessing their initial thoughts while in the courtroom.

• 3Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Reading shit like CNN or MSNBC's interpretation of testimony and then second guessing their initial thoughts while in the courtroom.

I always forget that people still believe "EXPERTS" on old MSM.

• 2Like

Goonsquad Officer
All the sham trials and crazy riots blessed by the left are the anarcho tyrany phase of the attempted takeover of a new dictatorship. Like what commies nazis and fascists do

• 3Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

What I'm getting: This whole thing is basically a spook op to send the message to people that you are not to resist violent mobs, lest you be demonized or imprisoned. But also, it's sending the even more insidious message that the violent mob members who charge and try to kill the resister... are the ones who are going to be celebrated and enshrined as heroes.

The message is being received by the NPCs, the intended audience. I'm pretty sure Stalin had a playbook for this stuff somewhere.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.