Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The man that threatened to kill me if he got me alone was chasing me, I pointed my gun at him to get him to stop chasing, he didn't stop chasing, he grabbed my gun and I shot him in fear of my life turns in to

"Kyle knew Rosenbaum was unarmed."

Threaten a dude, chase them down, keep going when they point a weapon at you and then start a struggle for that weapon does not equal unarmed. You wonder why everything is so fucked up this is a big part of it. Major news outlets lie to us every single day.

You can thank that big lipped Muslim spook we had in office for allowing news to print straight up propaganda.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
stay classy will ferrell GIF

This is the kind of shit we're talking about. How don't these networks get sued daily is beyond me.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
The man that threatened to kill me if he got me alone was chasing me, I pointed my gun at him to get him to stop chasing, he didn't stop chasing, he grabbed my gun and I shot him in fear of my life turns in to

"Kyle knew Rosenbaum was unarmed."

Threaten a dude, chase them down, keep going when they point a weapon at you and then start a struggle for that weapon does not equal unarmed. You wonder why everything is so fucked up this is a big part of it. Major news outlets lie to us every single day.

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 8 users

whoo

<Silver Donator>
So a government didn't write, pass and amend the constitution?

This is just pretentious semantics.
Our rights are inherent in our humanity and precede government. Government's purpose is to protect those rights. This idea was unique at the time and is what makes America exceptional (not its individual citizens).

This is what happens when you replace 3,000 years of philosophy with brain rotting progressive indoctrination.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Our rights are inherent in our humanity and precede government. Government's purpose is to protect those rights. This idea was unique at the time and is what makes America exceptional (not its individual citizens).

This is what happens when you replace 3,000 years of philosophy with brain rotting progressive indoctrination.
I don't disagree with that, I'm just saying that there's no actual difference between the constitution and any other law than maybe a few more hoops to jump through to change it.

• 3Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
There's a lot of low hanging fruit with the whole characterization of the ar15 is a indicator of Kyle's motives.

Just bring up the FBIs murder stats showing that rifles account for less than 2% of all firearm related murders. Bring up Alec Baldwin and how even a single bullet from an antique pistol can cause significant damage.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

you can blame all faggots for following a now disavowed school of philosophy. No one in France takes these idiots seriously, but communist assholes in America drink it up like Foler on date night.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I put more effort into this than the media into telling the truth so please cut me some slack.
d57c9003682e11fd01356d31ee87696a7dc6ff55eddd8dc4f7182c5be25c8841_1.jpg

• 12Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 16 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Regardless of what happens, people need to show up at this prosecutor's house when this is all over. You know, just to say hello and stuff.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.