Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Dunno about that one. Link to story/filings? My guess is they're trying to show intent that they went out there to kill him if they had posted/texted about him before. Hard to say without details.

They wouldn't allow Aubrey's history of pretending to jog as a front for stealing, yet allowed racist texts/FB communication between the charged guys in Georgia. I'll hafta try to find it again.

Seems to be a lot of inconsistency but maybe there's finer points reasons in how things are defined.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

4148903107bace20574c9d10fd9978e52897b184142b32af928dae98f87b2065_1.jpg

• 5Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Has there been a motion to dismiss on that basis?

Why is the judge allowing this to go to trial if there is video with expert testimony on each shot fired being consistent with self-defense against a lethal threat?

Does the jury really need to hear an argument about how the man with the gun pointing at Kyle didn't intend to use it? It's completely unreasonable for Kyle to hold fire on any of those shots. No normal person in a normal state of mind would hold fire.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Has there been a motion to dismiss on that basis?

Why is the judge allowing this to go to trial if there is video with expert testimony on each shot fired being consistent with self-defense against a lethal threat?

Does the jury really need to hear an argument about how the man with the gun pointing at Kyle didn't intend to use it? It's completely unreasonable for Kyle to hold fire on any of those shots. No normal person in a normal state of mind would hold fire.
Whether the use of force is reasonable is a fact question for the jury. The judge can't intervene in that and substitute his judgment.

The only time they can is if there is a statute which says use of force is always reasonable under these conditions (i.e. castle doctrine) and it's not disputed that those conditions existed.

This is going to go to a jury, and it'll depend on the jury makeup whether he gets a fair trial.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why are you guys posting that as if it's news? No fucking shit the defense found an expert to say it was a reasonable use of force, and the prosecution will find an expert to say it wasn't.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Why are you guys posting that as if it's news? No fucking shit the defense found an expert to say it was a reasonable use of force, and the prosecution will find an expert to say it wasn't.
And the prosecutors expert will be a joke just like the one in the Chauvin trial, contradicting himself repeatedly and obviously twisting logic into a pretzel to try to form an opinion, but the biased jury won't care and will find him guilty of murder anyway.

It's all about the jury. And it's all about the judge striking jurors for cause who are obviously biased, which didn't happen in the Chauvin trial. There were BLM protestors on the jury.

People talk about lawyers and greedy plaintiffs but the problems in the legal system are 100% on the judges who don't enforce the rules (against people they don't like) and let things go off the rails.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And the prosecutors expert will be a joke just like the one in the Chauvin trial, contradicting himself repeatedly and obviously twisting logic into a pretzel to try to form an opinion, but the biased jury won't care and will find him guilty of murder anyway.

It's all about the jury. And it's all about the judge striking jurors for cause who are obviously biased, which didn't happen in the Chauvin trial. There were BLM protestors on the jury.

People talk about lawyers and greedy plaintiffs but the problems in the legal system are 100% on the judges who don't enforce the rules (against people they don't like) and let things go off the rails.
I think he's in a much better position to be acquitted than Chauvin was.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The Rittenhouse judge from what I've seen seems a lot more fair than the Chauvin judge. It also depends on the makeup of the county. The jurors in Minneapolis were always going to be a shit show.

• 1Truth!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Rittenhouse judge from what I've seen seems a lot more fair than the Chauvin judge. It also depends on the makeup of the county. The jurors in Minneapolis were always going to be a shit show.
He's also not a cop, the people he killed weren't black, and the video evidence is unambiguous. You'd need an egregiously biased jury to convict him of any serious crime.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Isnt like there's any shortage of biased wokesters in that area.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Yea chauvin had no chance at all. People were openly talking about hunting the jury down and shit. We all knew that trial would be a total farce. Kyles got a much better chance

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
He's also not a cop, the people he killed weren't black, and the video evidence is unambiguous. You'd need an egregiously biased jury to convict him of any serious crime.
A. Being a cop actually legitimizes what Chauvin was doing since he was, you know, doing his job.
B. Chauvin didn't kill anybody, so it doesn't matter what color they were.
C. The video evidence was also unambiguous in Chauvin's case; nothing he did caused the death of Floyd.

You would need an egregiously biased jury to convict either of them; but one already happened. I'm not ruling it out that it could happen again, it absolutely will.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Kinda hoping Kyle gets executed. Would make him into a martyr. Otherwise if he gets off he’ll just fade into nonexistence and his sacrifice for nothing.

#executekyle

You have obviously never seen how many times Randy Weaver has gotten paid to come to a podunk gun shows all across the country.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
A. Being a cop actually legitimizes what Chauvin was doing since he was, you know, doing his job.
B. Chauvin didn't kill anybody, so it doesn't matter what color they were.
C. The video evidence was also unambiguous in Chauvin's case; nothing he did caused the death of Floyd.

You would need an egregiously biased jury to convict either of them; but one already happened. I'm not ruling it out that it could happen again, it absolutely will.
half the chuvin jury were blackies

we all knew he was fucked when they had that affirmative action diversity quota

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

Get outside of Millwaukee and 50% of Blacks in Wisconsin are just very very dark White People, the other 50% are expat out of state former UW Badger football recruits who fucked up their college careers and got left stranded in mini ghettos across the highway from Circle Ks. They dress like Ice Cube circa 1990 and want nothing to do with a jury.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

I know, but thats my point. It's all about the jury. And who controls who gets on the jury? The judge.

You guys are sitting here going "its on video, there's no way!" The fucking medical examiner testified in Chauvin's case that Floyd died not because of anything Chauvin did. Still guilty in like 1 hour. Completely ridiculous, they had made up their mind before they went in there, just sorting out voting and chit chat takes 15-30 minutes. They didn't deliberate ANYTHING.

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
There's an AI written by a former defense contractor that can select you a jury for whatever result you want

Status
Not open for further replies.