Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You think he made some bad choices? Fine. Some really bad choices? There's a discussion to be had.

But he thought he was in imminent danger.
no literally what bad choices did he make?

cuz it seemed being armed with an ar kept him alive on at least 3 occasions and at least not getting his butt raped by a jewy troll

lulz 5'3"?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
bDcRu4SO.jpeg

• 14Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 14 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

whether or not him even being there could be considered a bad choice.

from a limited understanding of what happened, you can ask that question. you can also have that point of view from a position of trying to protect kyle.

i mean, legitimately he was a minor so you can argue that an adult should have taken his place.

the problem with all of that is that, yes, he shouldn't have been there, an adult should have been there in his place, but the adults are the ones causing the problem which required a minor to stand up.

and to be clear, it's not that he shouldn't have been there. it's that he shouldn't have HAD to be there.

• 3Like
  • 1Moron

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

cuz it seemed being armed with an ar kept him alive on at least 3 occasions and at least not getting his butt raped by a jewy troll

lulz 5'3"?

Could have stayed home, smoked weed, played Call of Duty and jerked off. He would not have made the news.

As a serious answer there are people that are never going to be alright with a seventeen year old kid walking around a city in the midst of a "protest." I don't know what a convincing argument would look like for people that don't even think that rifle should be in civilian hands at all. Likewise for people that think he shouldn't have been doing anything related to emergency services. He wasn't an EMT, he wasn't a firefighter, etc. I can make arguments but I can't think of any that would stick.

If you want to put my feet to the fire and really force me to backseat quarterback the day after he could have just stayed with his crew. That last patrol that put him back in contact with the insane manlet child rapist, we could skip out on that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
from a limited understanding of what happened, you can ask that question. you can also have that point of view from a position of trying to protect kyle.

i mean, legitimately he was a minor so you can argue that an adult should have taken his place.

the problem with all of that is that, yes, he shouldn't have been there, an adult should have been there in his place, but the adults are the ones causing the problem which required a minor to stand up.

and to be clear, it's not that he shouldn't have been there. it's that he shouldn't have HAD to be there.

An adult should have taken his place? Not sure why you think there was only a certain number of people allowed and he took someone's spot.

How would you create this fictional adult to take his place and what does this even mean?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

An adult should have taken his place? Not sure why you think there was only a certain number of people allowed and he took someone's spot.

How would you create this fictional adult to take his place and what does this even mean?
i just mean that, as a parent, i would tell my son to stay home because i want him to be safe, and i would go in his stead. he's a kid.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Kyle lived there. The rioting scum fucks came from across the country. He was the only one with a right to be there.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Kyle lived there. The rioting scum fucks came from across the country. He was the only one with a right to be there.
This. People think he drove a few hours to be there when that is not at all the case and he has multiple close family ties(father, grandmother) that live in Kenosha.

It comes down to its just retarded logic. If Kyle had no right to be there, then neither did any of his "victims". Of course we know the left doesnt operate on logic, they operate on taking any position/view that suits their objects.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i just mean that, as a parent, i would tell my son to stay home because i want him to be safe, and i would go in his stead. he's a kid.

So your issue is with his parent's decision and not Kyle's.

From everything I've gathered his goal was to help prevent destruction of his community and help anyone injured. His actual "mistakes" are all based on hindsight

• 1Like

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't think the judge will call a mistrial. He may fuck the prosecution hard in the jury instructions and the way he charges the jury, pushing it back on them.

But he's not stupid... he knows that it will not resolve a damn thing if he mistrials it and Kyle walks as a result. On the other hand he's like 80+ years old, so he may not give a fuck.

The prosecution in this case has been abysmal - but I think you guys are too programmed by TV to think prosecutors are actually good lawyers. Maybe the top tier federal prosecutors that walk back and forth between biglaw and the DOJ are good (and I know a few that are) but your average ADA's and city attorneys? Fucking morons. Those jobs are TERRIBLE. First year associates at my firm make more than double what a 20 year experienced ADA would make in Dallas. It's ridiculous.

Just out of curiosity whats a first year associate make?

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
whether or not him even being there could be considered a bad choice.

I don't know why anybody is victim-blaming him with the "he shouldn't have been there" stuff to begin with. There was massive unrest and he was there to help, because the state and local governments FAILED TO MAINTAIN ORDER.

There were a few times last year when I heard heavy sirens nearby and thought maybe the arsonists were on my street now, while the dem rep in this district was cheering them on.

I think there's a good possibility that these "news" networks (and whoever else is parroting them) are going off of this weird paradigm that the protests were peaceful and there was no reason to be there. Like that's the box they're working within despite any evidence to the contrary. It's the only way their bullshit makes any sense, if they and their viewers are going off of the presumption of Mostly Peaceful.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

no, you're missing the point. his city was burning around him and he wanted to protect and help people.

my issue isn't with him, it's with the circumstances that lead to that that bothers me.

my point earlier was that you could argue from a place of ignorance that he shouldn't have been there, and that from a place of ignorance, that could be considered a bad decision.

but ultimately it's not. he shouldn't have HAD to be there, but the adults in charge let it happen. so it left a good person with no choice but to be there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

THIS is another big thing. At this point the only argument the partisans have left seems to be that he traveled over state lines to go there.

Just remember:
A) He came from one town over
B) He worked and knew people in Kenosha
C) The actual rioters who were doing all the damage were likely mostly from out of state...way out of state. Don't know the percentage, but a substantial portion of them bussed in.

The kid was defending a town he spent a lot of time in against people who traveled across state lines to wreak havoc.

• 4Like

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah... And to be honest, I find it hard to find sympathy for them. Regardless of what Arbery had done, that kind of small town vigilante justice just isn't going to fly in 2020 (that was last year, right?). Don't slowly follow after people in a pick up truck and then get out armed to "deal with them" when they try to escape. The optics are especially bad with the racial factor and the fact that one of the pursuers was ex-law enforcement with a history of dealing with Arbery.

And then video tape it and self release the video. Initially they walked, until the video came out.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.