Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
My mum has a traditional TV and I happened to see the tv news story on this, and they seem to be picking out only the bits that make Kyle look/sound bad from the court stuff.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
My mum has a traditional TV and I happened to see the tv news story on this, and they seem to be picking out only the bits that make Kyle look/sound bad from the court stuff.
You don't say. I can't imagine why they would do that.

• 12Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No Way GIF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I wasn't listening that carefully but wasn't the ruling from the judge that the prosecutor can't play the guy saying the group Rittenhouse was with are "militia" ? And then he plays it saying that three+ times.

The fuck is going on here.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I wasn't listening that carefully but wasn't the ruling from the judge that the prosecutor can't play the guy saying the group Rittenhouse was with are "militia" ? And then he plays it saying that three+ times.

The fuck is going on here.
If "justice" still had any meaning... a mistrial.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I still think AR Kyle is getting railroaded.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I still think AR Kyle is getting railroaded.
The judge seems to be doing the right things, he just needs to put his foot down about these shenanigans.

I'm not saying I've never pulled shenanigans. Just that the judge should have this shit under control.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
It would have been so easy to be ejected from jury selection on this case. I want to pin a fucking medal on this kid for killing a psychotic, abusive pedophile. Seriously. Then I want to pin another medal on him for calmness in the face of exteme violence when he was being mobbed, and reacting so smoothly and precisely. As Gerald B said on Crowder, when I was on the ground I would have started firing indiscriminately as soon as I got clocked by the skateboard let alone as soon as I saw the pistol. Anyone in a 20 foot radius would have been fair game.

This whole thing is a circus and the citizens of Kenosha should be angry about the waste of money spent on the trial, the lost property during the riots, and the abuse heaped on a fine MEMBER OF THEIR OWN COMMUNITY by outsiders.

Fuck this shitty world, man. No one said life was going to be fair, but they didn't say you would be accosted by avarice and greed on the regular like this.

• 2Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
About half an hour ago, they showed a video of Rosenbaum getting shot from a streamer's perspective and a donation came in from a user named ImmortanTrump that said "found out". This whole thing is hilarious.

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
About half an hour ago, they showed a video of Rosenbaum getting shot from a streamer's perspective and a donation came in from a user named ImmortanTrump that said "found out". This whole thing is hilarious.
The internet is man's greatest invention - change my mind.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
The judge seems to be doing the right things, he just needs to put his foot down about these shenanigans.

I'm not saying I've never pulled shenanigans. Just that the judge should have this shit under control.
the real job of a judge
two-girls-arguing-in-front-of-mom-feature.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only the 3rd guy had a gun I thought, so would this really matter for the other 2 (that happened first)? Didn't even think the other guy had a chance to fire a round before he was dis-armed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Gottcha, okay thanks. I did see where it looked like Ritten was moving toward Rosen, but then rapidly away from him. So maybe he thought something was needed/medical/etc then realized Rosen was agressive, and then he backed away and it escalated from there. Either way thanks for your opinion on it.

I don't even see how you got that. We have a circle labeled rittenhouse moving towards a circle labeled pedophile. There's no way you can tell who those people are. But even if you accept it at face value, like Cad said, the circles don't look like they were interacting to me.

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Only the 3rd guy had a gun I thought, so would this really matter for the other 2 (that happened first)? Didn't even think the other guy had a chance to fire a round before he was dis-armed.
doa #1, Chomo was armed only with his disgusting penis which he likely would have raped Kyle with
doa #2 was armed with a skateboard and hit Kyle with the skate board prior to Kyle shooting doa #2
survivor was armed with a glock pistol which he drew and was about to shoot Kyle with prior to Kyle proving he has faster reaction times

The rioters where filled with a ton of armed people. One of them is who shot at Kyle and also hit the dead Chomo.

Status
Not open for further replies.