Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafien

Trakanon Raider
He was arrested for possession of a firearm by a prohibited person in 2015. Also keep in mind Wisconsin requries a permit to concealed carry which this piece of shit almost certainly did not have. They charge Kyle with illegal possession due to his age but not charge this guy with illegally carrying?

View attachment 380535

Also this piece of shit got another DUI this January;

Understood thank you!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Is he going on the stand?

defense lawyers almost always try to talk you out of it, but as a defendant it is your right if you want to. Judges are required to give the jury very specific instructions before deliberation that a defendant not taking the stand cannot in anyway be held against them and doesnt have anything to do with guilt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
kid has gigantic steel balls. wouldn't surprise me

baby face boyscout breaks down in tears over being forced to kill pedophile felons trying to take his anal virginity would be awesome.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Is he going on the stand?
He doesn't need to, since everything that happened is on video. He could bolster the story by explaining, but being an 18 year old kid, it is without doubt that he will step on his dick and come off like a fuckhead in a lot of ways. Better to keep him off the stand and let the video speak to the actions of the clearly insane "victims" ... can't step on your dick if you don't testify.

I'd only put a defendant up in this situation if there was testimony I needed from him for an acquittal that I couldn't get otherwise.

• 4Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
He doesn't need to, since everything that happened is on video. He could bolster the story by explaining, but being an 18 year old kid, it is without doubt that he will step on his dick and come off like a fuckhead in a lot of ways. Better to keep him off the stand and let the video speak to the actions of the clearly insane "victims" ... can't step on your dick if you don't testify.

I'd only put a defendant up in this situation if there was testimony I needed from him for an acquittal that I couldn't get otherwise.
I meant the idiot who pulled a glock on him.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
He was arrested for possession of a firearm by a prohibited person in 2015. Also keep in mind Wisconsin requries a permit to concealed carry which this piece of shit almost certainly did not have. They charge Kyle with illegal possession due to his age but not charge this guy with illegally carrying?

View attachment 380535

Also this piece of shit got another DUI this January;

That doesn't look like a real background check, but something someone threw together. Everything I've seen on the 2015 arrest is that it was just misdemeanor carrying while intoxicated and not felony prohibited person in possession of firearm

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
That doesn't look like a real background check, but something someone threw together. Everything I've seen on the 2015 arrest is that it was just misdemeanor carrying while intoxicated and not felony prohibited person in possession of firearm
1636059872809.png

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Just read his whole history and there's no felony convictions. His Burglary arrest was pled down to misdemeanor theft and the prohibited person charge was just straight dismissed by the DA.
Just because the DA didn't charge someone with something doesn't mean it wasn't proper. That said, I have no idea what qualifies a person to be a felon in possession in Wisconsin, the convictions he has may suffice even though he didn't plea to felonies. The fact that the DA didn't charge him as a felon in possession doesn't blow my skirt up in the slightest.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The funny thing is, these are the prosecution's witnesses. These are the people they're calling trying to make their case. Not a one has really supported them so far. Not even the detective.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

The funny thing is, these are the prosecution's witnesses. These are the people they're calling trying to make their case. Not a one has really supported them so far. Not even the detective.
Ya. The last guy on the stand today gave little to nothing to contribute to the prosecution's case. The prosecutor was mostly doing timeline questions, and even then, he would bounce around that timeline and things was getting muddied up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Just read his whole history and there's no felony convictions. His Burglary arrest was pled down to misdemeanor theft and the prohibited person charge was just straight dismissed by the DA.
See my counsel's statement.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.