<Gold Donor>

story1_feat-1.jpg

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 8 users

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
A funny line of questioning was the prosecution noting he didn't live in Kenosha so it wasn't his community, and Kyle says he worked there and his dad lives in Kenosha. And the smarmy prosecutor says, yeah well a lot of people live in Kenosha!

Similar to the ammo back and forth trying to establish Kyle was some trained killer selecting ammo to cause the most deaths, and the questioning isn't going anywhere, so the prosecutor finally bitchily says, well you don't seem to know much about ammo.

Not making points, just frustrated and lashing out when they don't get a surprise confession.

Liberals and children, even when they're prosecuting attorneys, all act the same. Assuming the prosecutor is a liberal, because I can't explain how had and bitchy his is in any other way than liberal mind virus.
I kept thinking it felt like a forum flamewar of olde. The prosecutor would ask a question, Kyle responded with something very rational and understanding, the prosecutor would then pretend like it didn't make sense, like when he was questioning him about the guy who had a pistol pointed at his head.... all his demeanor and the stupid questions that came next all insinuated that Kyle shouldn't have shot at that moment.

1) Kyle's on the ground, his rifle pointed at the dude's legs or maybe not even directly at his legs but no higher than the knee
2) dude is moving in an aggressive manner, brings his pistol and points it right at kyle's head
3) wHy WoUlD yOu ShOoT tHeN?

Rekieta's stream was calling him LittleBinger and that's pretty apt, the prosecutor is a snake.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
If you do, make sure it's untraceable. That would be construed as a death threat.

Think so? . . . part of me doesnt really care and knows I'm long over due for a prison sentence anyway.

The other part knows thats dumb.

The dumb part usually wins.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He's looking for a trip or inconsistency anywhere possible by reasking over and over and over. He's going for the "you decided to take police matters into your own hands" constantly.
And I'm fairly sure that re-asking the question is against court rules.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So guys.. the defense had a bad day today.

Putting Kyle on the stand backfired.

• 4Moron
  • 1Potato
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 9 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Goes with this, lot on "mobs" and mood of the courts.

Last edited:

Jive Turkey

Karen
I don't know how you guys watch these lawyer streams with 15 people talking over the proceedings to get their lame jokes in.

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, Kyle is going to live the life..

Make a couple million, never have to work again in your life, and all before you can even legally drink beer. On top of that, he got to shred a couple sex pests. This kid is the definition of #winning.

He should run for office too. Rittenhouse for congress in 2028. I'd vote for him.

The sad thing in all of this is that Rittenhouse is such a good kid that he actually feels BAD about shooting a child-abuser and a wife-beater. He's a much nicer person than I am.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Radicale

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not sure if its been mentioned before, Judge Schroeder needs a new throne. That thing looks as wobbly as the prosecution.

• 1Truth!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Barnes looks like the epitome of someone who smells their own farts.

*edit: he probably also smells Posobiec's if there's any left after Jack is done smelling them.

• 1Picard

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
From all the videos and that testimony I don't see how a jury can convict. As much as I hate the "alternative" media, this one they got right.

"This one"? Alternative media usually gets it right by default. The mainstream media is so horribly misleading on all things BLM that whoever is against them is more likely than not the one telling the truth in any given situation.

• 1Solidarity

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
They're charging the kid with murder and none of what they did today establishes the elements of that crime. "You shouldn't have been there and your presence agitated the crowd" is not an argument establishing any elements of murder.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.