Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I would have a real hard time understanding someone who had been watching the trial (that wasn't just an ideologue or paid shill) that didn't at least agree Kyle thought his life was in danger. Whether or not his life was legitimating in danger or what the other people involved thought or if he provoked the crowd or any of that everyone should be able to agree that Kyle's personal belief that his life was in imminent jeopardy during each interaction was genuine. He wasn't there to shoot people. He wasn't a mass shooter/school shooter type. He wasn't a MAGA Trumper White Nationalist Nazi there to take the law in to his own hands. You think he made some bad choices? Fine. Some really bad choices? There's a discussion to be had.

But he thought he was in imminent danger.
You really don't get it? It's pure tribalism. He's on the wrong team so he's automatically guilty. Reality must be altered to match that. This has happened with basically every high profile prosecution the last 5 years, left and right.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Perjured himself on stand saying his conceal carry permit was expired at the time. It was revoked because he was a felon, not expired. What are the odds the 3 people who were shot ALL had past legal issues and continued to have them. Just pure luck I guess. Umm no. Professional shit stirrers. Everyone wants to do be a badass, till it's time to do badass things.

CCW-1024x683.jpg

lefty_jpg-2163806.JPG

The media and prosecution only care about what Kyle was doing there, no one asks what those retards he shot at were doing there.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
You really don't get it? It's pure tribalism. He's on the wrong team so he's automatically guilty. Reality must be altered to match that. This has happened with basically every high profile prosecution the last 5 years, left and right.

And you have gleefully stoked that tribalism.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

So you actually do know right from wrong. And still choose to be an American Hating Faggot Commie Pedophile, it's why you are a disgusting piece of vile evil shit.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
but it's MAGA that is threatening to destabilize the republic right?
Yes, the people who want laws and police to enforce which has kept the country stable, they are destabilizing the country.

• 7Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How dare you have a mostly white jury in an area that is 93% white. The system is clearly rigged

• 2WTF
  • 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
How dare you have a mostly white jury in an area that is 93% white. The system is clearly rigged

Good god that second headline. They just had to figure out a way to get “black man” in the headline. These people are fucking scum.

• 11Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
A black man? Oh you mean the dude with a knife the police had to shoot? I remember that. The officers were all cleared of any wrongdoing and are still on the force today.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This is the party you support. Look in the mirror and think about that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can say people have balls but doesn't mean much. Look at Cruz, Gowdy and Crenshaw who came out swinging but does anyone actually trust those swamp donkeys? Just a bunch of angry tweeting but don't do shit where it counts. Durr will probably do more in NJ than any of those entrenched politicians.

You're a moron. I'll leave gowdy out of it because I don't know what he's doing. I may not like crenshaw but you can't say he's not doing anything. He wouldn't be pissing off so many people if he wasn't doing anything. What exactly do you expect any of them to do as members of the minority party, anyway?

Using an algorithm to scale an image is exactly what they were objecting to. It's ADDING INFORMATION

We need to go back to using film. When it's on actual film you can enlarge it a lot and not lose clarity. Next riot, everyone needs to pull out their grandma's 8mm camera to document shit.

• 3Picard
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 5 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
A black man? Oh you mean the dude with a knife the police had to shoot? I remember that. The officers were all cleared of any wrongdoing and are still on the force today.
Im glad Jacob blake settlement got rejected by the city.

Rude

Potato del Grande
You're a moron. I'll leave gowdy out of it because I don't know what he's doing. I may not like crenshaw but you can't say he's not doing anything. He wouldn't be pissing off so many people if he wasn't doing anything. What exactly do you expect any of them to do as members of the minority party, anyway?

This is what Crenshaw is doing.

dan-crenshaw-john-mccain.jpg

• 11Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 15 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Does anyone have sources on these crimes? I'm not denying the truth of it, I'd just like a non-meme, non-opinion source if it exists and anyone has it handy
d2U798S0.png

Lightning fast, u kno?

• 3Mic Drop
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

I REALLY REALLY wish the DA had questioned youtuber harder and asked him about his comments on Rosenbaum.

I don't know the impact on the trial it would have caused but DAMN it would have been amazing to paint ALL the shot as what they are...violent felons.

I know WHY it wasn't admitted...but to see the DA actually try to have someone else open that door, intentionally or by accident, was amazing.

EDIT:

It was the dumbest line of questioning though, sure it speaks to a witness bias but good fucking lord who wouldn't be biased by a kid shooting a pedo? Maybe he was trying to get the case thrown but that only works in Kyles favor given all the shit prior in the case that binger was warned on.

---

Binger "Mr Youtuber, you made some comments on twitter regarding mr rosenbaum and mr skate boarder, can you tell us what you said?"

Youtuber "I really don't know, I make thousands of posts a week. Can you elaborate to the content of the messages?"

If he then asks you why you made comment, it's like "I'm a on the ground reporter, journalist and commentator. It's my job to do all of that."

If he asks you why the CONTENT of your message, "His personal life prior to the event are a matter of public importance given the situation he was in."

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Status
Not open for further replies.