Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
This is the party you support. Look in the mirror and think about that.
The party I support? Maybe you should look in the mirror and your ability to hold up David Clarke and Joe Arpaio as paragons of policing and justice. Or laughing when Texas prisons have mass deaths to heat stroke, then five minutes later declaring all the 1/6 rioters political prisoners and complaining about the horrible conditions they're kept in.

The tribal hypocrisy on criminal justice is near-total now. Goes all the way back to Brock Turner, if not before that.

• 3Moron
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
So you actually do know right from wrong. And still choose to be an American Hating Faggot Commie Pedophile, it's why you are a disgusting piece of vile evil shit.

Some people are too emotionally tied to a political identity to see that they've become the enemy. Democrats, Liberals, and the Left aren't the counter-culture anymore.

The party I support? Maybe you should look in the mirror and your ability to hold up David Clarke and Joe Arpaio as paragons of policing and justice. Or laughing when Texas prisons have mass deaths to heat stroke, then five minutes later declaring all the 1/6 rioters political prisoners and complaining about the horrible conditions they're kept in.

The tribal hypocrisy on criminal justice is near-total now. Goes all the way back to Brock Turner, if not before that.

The difference now is that the Left is engaging in negative hypocrisy, where its actions are now negatively affecting society, and the Right is engaging in positive hypocrisy, where its actiojs are positivrly affecting society.

The Left may have temporarily won the Culture War in America but it's showing that A) it lost its counter-culture and anti-authority identity, B) is willing to defend blatant corruption, and C) has no idea how to properly govern society without destroying itself.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

When did you last hear anyone on this board praise those two you lying faggot? I also bet those prisoners went before a trial as well. You disingenuous cunt.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Or laughing when Texas prisons have mass deaths to heat stroke, then five minutes later declaring all the 1/6 rioters political prisoners and complaining about the horrible conditions they're kept in.

Please please dont.

The mental gymnastics you have to have in order to not call for the jailing for rioters all over the nation in the same breath as the jailing for 1/6 protestors.

Like I would at least call you consistent if you called for the jailing of all protesters involved tangentially in riots, but you don't.

If a bunch of prisioners, who have been tried and found guilty of crimes, die in prison, it is unfortunate. Unless they were guilty of capital crimes, then it's just discount executions.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
THIS is another big thing. At this point the only argument the partisans have left seems to be that he traveled over state lines to go there.

Just remember:
A) He came from one town over
B) He worked and knew people in Kenosha
C) The actual rioters who were doing all the damage were likely mostly from out of state...way out of state. Don't know the percentage, but a substantial portion of them bussed in.

The kid was defending a town he spent a lot of time in against people who traveled across state lines to wreak havoc.

Where were the 3 perps from? Were they all local kenosha boys?

Am I correct in assuming she was there to testify that no unfired .223 rounds were found in order to debunk the theory that he re-racked the rifle?

Pretty ridiculous if that's true. Even if he did re-rack it, it's irrelevant and it's exactly the kind of thing you might not have any memory of.

All it does is signal to the jury that him pulling back the charging handle matters and is a real issue. It would be like the defense calling Kyle's friends to the stand to testify on his Call of Duty tendencies.

I think she was there to testify that she collected the evidence she was shown. The stuff about the unfired rounds and re-racking the gun were just add ons instead of getting an expert because she was someone the jury would probably accept as knowledgeable.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Maybe you should jump head-first into a woodchipper because all of your opinions are shit and you're wrong about everything. You are fucking garbage.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Truth!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Have you ever considered not breaking the fucking law then you stupid faggot?

• 3Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
When did you last hear anyone on this board praise those two you lying faggot? I also bet those prisoners went before a trial as well. You disingenuous cunt.
LOL are you serious? Do a search for Boozecube's posts on Arpaio alone.

Please please dont.

The mental gymnastics you have to have in order to not call for the jailing for rioters all over the nation in the same breath as the jailing for 1/6 protestors.

Like I would at least call you consistent if you called for the jailing of all protesters involved tangentially in riots, but you don't.

If a bunch of prisioners, who have been tried and found guilty of crimes, die in prison, it is unfortunate. Unless they were guilty of capital crimes, then it's just discount executions.
Either prisoners have rights, or they don't. Either the accused have due process rights, or they don't. You can't exalt in the poor treatment of prisoners in one circumstance while demanding good treatment in others. Similarly, you can't in some cases say that we need to bend the rules and throw out due process because the accused was a bad person, but demand it be strictly adhered to in others.

A LOT of people on the right said Chauvin should be celebrated for what he did, simply because Floyd was a bad person. Similarly, now a lot of people on the left are insisting that because Rittenhouse is a bad person, due process doesn't matter and he should be convicted despite clearly being innocent.

• 4Moron

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
how many straw men can we fit on 1 page?

Wizard Of Oz Dance GIF

• 4Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

There can be no peace or accord with these people.

• 12Like
  • 6Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 18 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Either prisoners have rights, or they don't. Either the accused have due process rights, or they don't. You can't exalt in the poor treatment of prisoners in one circumstance while demanding good treatment in others. Similarly, you can't in some cases say that we need to bend the rules and throw out due process because the accused was a bad person, but demand it be strictly adhered to in others.

A LOT of people on the right said Chauvin should be celebrated for what he did, simply because Floyd was a bad person. Similarly, now a lot of people on the left are insisting that because Rittenhouse is a bad person, due process doesn't matter and he should be convicted despite clearly being innocent.

Okay so a couple things:

if we wanna derail this thread to a topic about prison / justice reform I say that we take this to politics instead of Rittenhouse.

Rittenhouse vs Chauvin, I don't think that Floyd NEEDED / deserved to die, it was just an expected outcome after doing what he did for so long. Just like if you run at a person, intending to harm them, and they are holding a gun. You don't deserve to die, but you will.

Life is about odds and the worst roll of the dice ever was Chauvin who was restraining Floyd in a way that he was taught was okay.

Consider this, the man that leaned over his partner and shot and killed an unarmed woman in a bathrobe is free now.

The man who restrained a man after that man had taken enough fentanyl to kill MANY people MANY times over...is going to go away for the rest of his life.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

There can be no peace or accord with these people.

He won’t walk. He may not get as much time as he deserves, but he’s going to jail.”

My logic was based on the fact that all of Rittenhouse’s victims were white and that you can’t kill white men in America, even if you’re white yourself, and not face severe consequences.

He's as wrong as a person can be. It's only because Kyle shot exactly white men that this trial was handled as fairly as it has been. The coverage has still be a complete dumpster fire.

edit - I'm still all grumpy about that goddamn magnified photo and the signs. Goddamn.

1636731801195.png

If all you used was the magnify function and that's what it does and this is all okie dokie photo evidence stuff than holy fuck.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Okay so a couple things:

if we wanna derail this thread to a topic about prison / justice reform I say that we take this to politics instead of Rittenhouse.

Rittenhouse vs Chauvin, I don't think that Floyd NEEDED / deserved to die, it was just an expected outcome after doing what he did for so long. Just like if you run at a person, intending to harm them, and they are holding a gun. You don't deserve to die, but you will.

Life is about odds and the worst roll of the dice ever was Chauvin who was restraining Floyd in a way that he was taught was okay.

Consider this, the man that leaned over his partner and shot and killed an unarmed woman in a bathrobe is free now.

The man who restrained a man after that man had taken enough fentanyl to kill MANY people MANY times over...is going to go away for the rest of his life.
Rittenhouse/Chauvin was just this shit happening for the 20th time. Remember that illegal immigrant that shot someone in San Francisco and then got off with just weapons charges? Right went absolutely nuts over that. Same fucking shit as the left going apeshit over Brock Turner getting off light. The 2020 riots were mostly peaceful protests and all the looting was white supremacists in disguse. The 1/6 riot was just people peacefully walking around plus an Antifa/FBI false flag. According to the left, coercive police interrogations and hanging judges are a travesty, but when General Flynn is the victim, well now it's perfectly fine. Making Floyd into a martyr signals the downfall of society, but Babbitt can be a martyr.

Over and over and over again. In ANY high-profile case, the facts just don't matter anymore. Who is the criminal and who is the victim depends entirely on the tribal priors of the alleged criminal and alleged victim.

• 4Moron
  • 1Picard
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 7 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>

What the fuck is this? Mass deaths in Texas prisons? 13 people in 10 years now constitutes mass deaths?

• 9Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
LOL are you serious? Do a search for Boozecube's posts on Arpaio alone.

This is a false equivalence. People who have been actually adjudicated to be guilty of a crime have diminished rights compared to those who have not. People in Huntsville are not awaiting trial; they’ve already been convicted. Not the same as the 1/6 people.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Yes I recall right wing protestors burning and looting for a week straight that resulted in 30+ deaths.

Good fucking god what is wrong with you.

People will do anything to protect and reinforce their view of the world, no matter how distorted that view may become. The MSM collectively helps push this distortion, which is why when MSM consumers relay their view of the world to normal people, they are met with what we call "A Reality Check".

I'd imagine in the future, the Left will start wearing branding or tattoos to show which media corporation they let control their mind.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Status
Not open for further replies.