Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Some people are too emotionally tied to a political identity to see that they've become the enemy. Democrats, Liberals, and the Left aren't the counter-culture anymore.
1636732802489.png

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
No suicide directives
Either prisoners have rights, or they don't. Either the accused have due process rights, or they don't.
Murderers and rapists should be treated the same way as regular people that entered a building of the people without explicit permission from tyrants. Go fuck yourself, faggot. You should consider killing yourself.

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I want the 3 minutes of my life back that i feel were wasted reading this piece.
For certain, nothing of value was learned reading it. However, I think reading shit like this (which was approved for an opinion piece by that paper..) is good to keep in perspective what they actually think about us. They would exterminate us all if they could, while we sit here worrying that they're going to think we're racist. At some point, white people are going to wake the fuck up. I don't know how long it will take.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
This is a false equivalence. People who have been actually adjudicated to be guilty of a crime have diminished rights compared to those who have not. People in Huntsville are not awaiting trial; they’ve already been convicted. Not the same as the 1/6 people.
Do you think the same thing about Arpaio and Clarke? They ran jails, not prisons. Many people who had not been convicted of anything were held in Arpaio's tent city, and Clarke brutalized many inmates that had not been convicted. It's not just right-wing states and sheriffs either, Riker's Island in NY (also a jail) is an infamously terrible shithole that people sometimes get held in for years despite no conviction. But any attempt at improving the conditions there inevitably gets spun by the right into being "soft on crime."

• 1Moron
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Do you think the same thing about Arpaio and Clarke? They ran jails, not prisons. Many people who had not been convicted of anything were held in Arpaio's tent city, and Clarke brutalized many inmates that had not been convicted. It's not just right-wing states and sheriffs either, Riker's Island in NY (also a jail) is an infamously terrible shithole that people sometimes get held in for years despite no conviction. But any attempt at improving the conditions there inevitably gets spun by the right into being "soft on crime."

You are a lying piece of shit

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Would it surprise you to learn that I’m pretty consistent when it comes to the pre-trial rights of an accused?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I think a lot of us would agree that those guys broke the law in how they ran their jails, but also agree that the law is soft on criminals and agree that those guys were trying to enforce the law. You can agree with someone's objective without agreeing with their methods - I would have rather those guys campaigned to change the law rather than breaking it, but I think I agree with what they were trying to do.

Can anybody say they agree with what Rosenbaum, Grosskreutz and Huber were trying to do? It's a stretch to say you agree with BLM but don't agree with these three's methods because they were generally right in line with what every other BLM rally did... destroy property, harass and intimidate uninvolved people, and generally inconvenience the public to try to make their point.

• 6Like
  • 2Mic Drop
Reactions: 7 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Murderers and rapists should be treated the same way as regular people that entered a building of the people without explicit permission from tyrants. Go fuck yourself, faggot. You should consider killing yourself.

Don't forget that the unarmed gaggle of disorganized individuals had a unified and coordinated plan to overthrow the government. Building security was definitely not, on camera, waving the protestors in, nor were they checking up on various individuals inside and asking them if they needed anything. Insurrection, they say?

Or a President being accused of inciting violence on 1/6 by telling protestors to go home. Nevermind media darlings like Obama, Maxine Waters, AOC, Pelosi, and numerous other high profile politicians telling their constituency to stay angry and that it can't always be peaceful when it comes to issues resulting in buildings being burnt to the ground, cars being set on fire, and businesses being looted across the country.

Let's not forget the liberty that Left Leaning protestors enjoy with respect to raiding or occupying Federal buildings without being crucified by politicians and MSM, or getting too much heat from the FBI.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Where were the 3 perps from? Were they all local kenosha boys?

I think she was there to testify that she collected the evidence she was shown. The stuff about the unfired rounds and re-racking the gun were just add ons instead of getting an expert because she was someone the jury would probably accept as knowledgeable.

If the 3 perps were local Kenosha boys we would have heard about it. It'd be blasted all over the airwaves and Rittenhouse would be presented as an "attack on their city". Much the same way federal troops were presented when they went to Portland to protect a courthouse.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The party I support? Maybe you should look in the mirror and your ability to hold up David Clarke and Joe Arpaio as paragons of policing and justice. Or laughing when Texas prisons have mass deaths to heat stroke, then five minutes later declaring all the 1/6 rioters political prisoners and complaining about the horrible conditions they're kept in.

The tribal hypocrisy on criminal justice is near-total now. Goes all the way back to Brock Turner, if not before that.

I don't know who David Clarke is. Also I haven't been on here in a day or so but I haven't at any point in the past seen anybody laughing about people dying of heat strokes in prison. I have however heard Kamala Harris cackling about prisoners being food-deprived (and this was back in 2020).

• 4Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.