Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Agreed. They did absolutely nothing to establish the elements of murder but whatever maybe the jury will like the sound of aggravated assault or manslaughter better. "Yeah, he's not a murderer but people are dead so one of these has to fit."

I feel like due to the total loss of life, they will feel pressure to find him guilty on a lesser included charge. Even though the people he killed are not worth 1 day in jail. The jury is not going to like the state lines thing, the underage for a gun thing, the "he shouldn't have been there" thing.

He's looking at some prison time unless it's all good ol' boys on the jury.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
God damn this kid is about to be fucked on monday.

Cad speak comfort to me!

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Imagine working this hard to imprison the guy that put down a psychopathic, unhinged serial child rapist we have on tape acting erratically that day. You know, really pull out all the stops. Get some grainy single frame blown up stills and claim they show things backed by zero testimony.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
FD4natCXMAIYkj7

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The extra video evidence admitted made me sick. The still-frame recreations were disgusting. Take a photo, edit it, add commentary caption below it describing it. Admit it as evidence. That's what the prosecution was allowed to do.

Sad if that sways the jury.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Just out of curiosity whats a first year associate make?
$190k salary, usually $20-30k bonus

We also have lots of tech allowances, pay bar fees, parking, CLE... truly some golden handcuffs.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The extra video evidence admitted made me sick. The still-frame recreations were disgusting. Take a photo, edit it, add commentary caption below it describing it. Admit it as evidence. That's what the prosecution was allowed to do.

Did you see it judge? No? Play it again. See, that's Kyle pointing his gun. See? Play it again. Right there! Did you see it judge? You saw it right.

It's basic psychological manipulation. They are trying to implant in the judge the memory that he saw Kyle point his rifle.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
the judge allowed them to submit it and now they can use it. it's on the judge.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
not trying to dox anyone, but did xeq post anything when prosecutor fatso was presenting?

• 14Worf
Reactions: 13 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
the judge allowed them to submit it and now they can use it. it's on the judge.

Having the provocation instruction included is really bad for Kyle. His lawyers should have fought tooth and nail every step of the way to stop that from happening. You're going to have someone on the jury be like "well of course it was provocative he had AND ASSAULT RIFLE so guilty."

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

Did you see it judge? No? Play it again. See, that's Kyle pointing his gun. See? Play it again. Right there! Did you see it judge? You saw it right.

It's basic psychological manipulation. They are trying to implant in the judge the memory that he saw Kyle point his rifle.

DUDE EXACTLY...

If ANYONE pulled out a fucking pointer during showing me anything, I would nope the fuck out. What, you gunna testify for this video and explain who is where? Fuck outta here

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Can you give me an example of the right doing this?
1/6 is the obvious example, now they're all peaceful protesters who did nothing wrong, being held as political prisoners. Elevating Babbit to martyr status also has direct parallels to the left elevating Floyd to martyr, both were criminals and do not deserve posthumous veneration.

Floyd was another big one, there was general outrage that Chauvin was even being tried at all. A "non-clown world" would have looked at Floyd's past serious criminal history and found an excuse to give Chauvin a slap on the wrist, he was considered to have done the world a great favor by removing Floyd from it.

I also provided the example of the SF illegal immigrant, I think his name was Garcia? Sure, leftism probably played a huge role in him getting off light, but that was the point.....left-wing tribalism ignores the facts of the case and gives their tribe a win, followed by the right blowing up over it. The exact opposite of what happened when rich white guy Brock Turner got a sweet deal, followed by left-wing outrage. This happened numerous times during the Trump years, this is one example. Some illegal would be accused of a serious crime, and a left-wing lawyer would agree to rep them pro bono for the publicity. The right would be generally outraged that the illegal was even receiving a trial at all, let alone a trial with a good, free lawyer. It was common to see calls for the illegal to simply be executed after being credibly accused while in illegal status.

• 5Moron
  • 2Picard
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 8 users

Redraw

Lurker
I don't think I've ever seen such a disciplined prosecutor. Not once have I seen him eat on camera.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1/6 is the obvious example, now they're all peaceful protesters who did nothing wrong, being held as political prisoners. Elevating Babbit to martyr status also has direct parallels to the left elevating Floyd to martyr, both were criminals and do not deserve posthumous veneration.

Floyd was another big one, there was general outrage that Chauvin was even being tried at all. A "non-clown world" would have looked at Floyd's past serious criminal history and found an excuse to give Chauvin a slap on the wrist, he was considered to have done the world a great favor by removing Floyd from it.

I also provided the example of the SF illegal immigrant, I think his name was Garcia? Sure, leftism probably played a huge role in him getting off light, but that was the point.....left-wing tribalism ignores the facts of the case and gives their tribe a win, followed by the right blowing up over it. The exact opposite of what happened when rich white guy Brock Turner got a sweet deal, followed by left-wing outrage. This happened numerous times during the Trump years, this is one example. Some illegal would be accused of a serious crime, and a left-wing lawyer would agree to rep them pro bono for the publicity. The right would be generally outraged that the illegal was even receiving a trial at all, let alone a trial with a good, free lawyer. It was common to see calls for the illegal to simply be executed after being credibly accused while in illegal status.
I hope you “protest” one of these days and get what’s coming to you.

• 4Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme

This is such a long-winded answer to actually NOT answer the question. Let's try again, and pay attention this time.

Can you sight an example of where a person who was actually innocent was found guilty simply because he was known to subscribe to left-wing ideology?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.