Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
1/6 is the obvious example, now they're all peaceful protesters who did nothing wrong, being held as political prisoners. Elevating Babbit to martyr status also has direct parallels to the left elevating Floyd to martyr, both were criminals and do not deserve posthumous veneration.

Floyd was another big one, there was general outrage that Chauvin was even being tried at all. A "non-clown world" would have looked at Floyd's past serious criminal history and found an excuse to give Chauvin a slap on the wrist, he was considered to have done the world a great favor by removing Floyd from it.

I also provided the example of the SF illegal immigrant, I think his name was Garcia? Sure, leftism probably played a huge role in him getting off light, but that was the point.....left-wing tribalism ignores the facts of the case and gives their tribe a win, followed by the right blowing up over it. The exact opposite of what happened when rich white guy Brock Turner got a sweet deal, followed by left-wing outrage. This happened numerous times during the Trump years, this is one example. Some illegal would be accused of a serious crime, and a left-wing lawyer would agree to rep them pro bono for the publicity. The right would be generally outraged that the illegal was even receiving a trial at all, let alone a trial with a good, free lawyer. It was common to see calls for the illegal to simply be executed after being credibly accused while in illegal status.
You are equating Ashli Babbit and her crime, at most, of trespassing to a career criminal drug dealer who spent a decade in prison?

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
1/6 is the obvious example, now they're all peaceful protesters who did nothing wrong, being held as political prisoners. Elevating Babbit to martyr status also has direct parallels to the left elevating Floyd to martyr, both were criminals and do not deserve posthumous veneration.

Floyd was another big one, there was general outrage that Chauvin was even being tried at all. A "non-clown world" would have looked at Floyd's past serious criminal history and found an excuse to give Chauvin a slap on the wrist, he was considered to have done the world a great favor by removing Floyd from it.

I also provided the example of the SF illegal immigrant, I think his name was Garcia? Sure, leftism probably played a huge role in him getting off light, but that was the point.....left-wing tribalism ignores the facts of the case and gives their tribe a win, followed by the right blowing up over it. The exact opposite of what happened when rich white guy Brock Turner got a sweet deal, followed by left-wing outrage. This happened numerous times during the Trump years, this is one example. Some illegal would be accused of a serious crime, and a left-wing lawyer would agree to rep them pro bono for the publicity. The right would be generally outraged that the illegal was even receiving a trial at all, let alone a trial with a good, free lawyer. It was common to see calls for the illegal to simply be executed after being credibly accused while in illegal status.

So again you're using posts on a message board as an equivellent to the stated public opinions of both mainstream media pundits and major, national level politicians?

Like you understand there is a difference there right? Give me anyone in a major policy making position or a major publication which is 'trusted' enough to be published in say, Wikipedia, who has said the 1/6 protestors were peaceful protestors who did nothing wrong. Meanwhile, look at what MAJOR news is saying about Rittenhouse. Look at what Democratic policy makers are saying before the trial has ended....

If your argument is to say the zealots on the right are capable of this, sure--any ideologically controlled person is capable of twisting reality, hell--that IS what ideologically driven essentially means. The question I posed is...are those people IN CONTROL on the right, do they have control over major media, and policy? The answer is clearly no. Even people who are big time MAGA supporters shy away from embracing those dogmatic aspects. Yet on the left, those zealots are FIRMLY in control.

This isn't even getting into the context of the examples used. Like comparing Ashli Babbit, a woman who served her country all of her life vs a career criminal who did everything he could to disrupt and destroy his community.

• 10Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Even someone as "far right" as Ted Cruz through the 1/6 protesters under the bus by calling them terrorists.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
You are equating Ashli Babbit and her crime, at most, of trespassing to a career criminal drug dealer who spent a decade in prison?

In the end, its dichotomies like this which really are the epitome of our times. The Rittenhouse case exemplifies this, so does Babbit vs Floyd.

In the Rittenhouse case, the right is championing the very personification of what we should all hope for in our youth. A young man who has been gainfully employed since he was legally allowed to work, and took on extra work when his family needed him to provide. A man who worked to support his parents and his community, was never in trouble with the law and has already attempted to volunteer to serve his country (Joining up for the military).

Meanwhile, the left is defending someone who raped little boys, and someone who abuses women (Both convicted). Men who have spotty employment histories and have never been productive or stable, or served anything greater than themselves. Rather than working to provide for their families, they have destroyed them in order to satisfy their own twisted proclivities. They are beyond selfish in that they actively TAKE from the communities they live in, instead of providing.

And yet, on the MSM...its the latter who are the heroes who stood up to evil Rittenhouse. We're at a point where the left is so transparent in supporting a malignancy that if it were on a book people would criticize the author for his lack of subtly on how evil the "bad guy was".

Last edited:
  • 17Like
Reactions: 16 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
In the end, its dichotomies like this which really are the epitome of our times. The Rittenhouse case exemplifies this, so does Babbit vs Floyd.

In the Rittenhouse case, the right is championing the very personification of what we should all hope for in our youth. A young man who has been gainfully employed since he was legally allowed to work. A man who worked to support his parents and his community, was never in trouble with the law and has already attempted to volunteer to serve his country (Joining up for the military).

Meanwhile, the left is defending someone who raped little boys, and someone who abuses women (Both convicted). Men who have spotty employment histories and have never been productive or stable, or served anything greater than themselves. They are beyond selfish in that they actively TAKE from the communities they live in, instead of providing.

And yet, on the MSM...its the latter who are the heroes who stood up to evil Rittenhouse. We're at a point where the left is so transparent in supporting a malignancy that if it were on a book people would criticize the author for his lack of subtly on how evil the "bad guy was".
1636745521053.png

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Even someone as "far right" as Ted Cruz through the 1/6 protesters under the bus by calling them terrorists.

It does really highlight how the right is desperately trying to do the right thing to propegate a stable country by controlling its zealots. And the left, meanwhile, sees the right's attempts at compromise and stability as vulnerability for their zealots to exploit. The right is a bunch of fools for not embracing the left's ideologically driven stance. Those 1/6 protestors should be seen as national heroes, we should have had a Bastille Day revolution by now for them if the right was truly the equivellent of the left.

• 11Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Meanwhile, look at what MAJOR news is saying about Rittenhouse. Look at what Democratic policy makers are saying before the trial has ended....

you also could have gone with sleepy joe, commander in chief, labeling him a white supremacist (for killing 2.5 white guys) before the trial even started.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
This is such a long-winded answer to actually NOT answer the question. Let's try again, and pay attention this time.

Can you sight an example of where a person who was actually innocent was found guilty simply because he was known to subscribe to left-wing ideology?
Convicted in an actual trial? No, but there weren't any high-profile right wingers that were convicted just for being right-wingers either.

Please stop with this it was just trespassing bullshit. They were ramming at the barricaded gates to the House chamber calling for the heads of people inside.

So again you're using posts on a message board as an equivellent to the stated public opinions of both mainstream media pundits and major, national level politicians?

Like you understand there is a difference there right? Give me anyone in a major policy making position or a major publication which is 'trusted' enough to be published in say, Wikipedia, who has said the 1/6 protestors were peaceful protestors who did nothing wrong. Meanwhile, look at what MAJOR news is saying about Rittenhouse. Look at what Democratic policy makers are saying before the trial has ended....

If your argument is to say the zealots on the right are capable of this, sure--any ideologically controlled person is capable of twisting reality, hell--that IS what ideologically driven essentially means. The question I posed is...are those people IN CONTROL on the right, do they have control over major media, and policy? The answer is clearly no. Even people who are big time MAGA supporters shy away from embracing those dogmatic aspects. Yet on the left, those zealots are FIRMLY in control.

This isn't even getting into the context of the examples used. Like comparing Ashli Babbit, a woman who served her country all of her life vs a career criminal who did everything he could to disrupt and destroy his community.
Yes, the MSM is liberal and reports with a large liberal bias. Nobody disputes this. I don't get all my MAGA info from this board, I do read other MAGA-aligned sources. Most were very vocal about these issues.

As far as major politicians? Uh, have you seen what the GOP is currently like? Maybe a reasonable guy like Youngkin can get in in a Biden +10 state, but in any state that's actually pro-Trump, even if it's not majorly pro-Trump, like Ohio, NC, or Florida? The MAGA zealots are running the asylum. No one dares challenge them even slightly anymore because they know the base is ready to destroy them. The pro-impeachment guys are getting run out via threats to their families.

Look at Ohio, where Mandel is running against Vance. Both are basically in a competition to demonstrate who is the biggest sociopathic egotistical asshole who is hated most by the left, because they know the primary voters will be choosing primarily based on that. Mark Pukita is running a primary campaign whose primary attack line is that his opponent is Jewish, that actually WORKS with GOP primary voters today. In NC, the NC legislature basically drew a custom gerrymandered district for Tim Moore to run in as a reward for decades of service in the state legislature. Madison Cawthorn immediately announced he was leaving his current district to go run in that one, to punish Moore for not being MAGA enough. Moore didn't even TRY to fight it, he slunk off like a kicked dog.

The ideal GOP political candidate has basically become O'Brien from 1984, someone that desires power for the sake of having power and using that power to revel in stomping boots on faces. Trump's moral failings have become not things to overlook, but actually are now desired, ideal character traits. Narcississm and sociopathic pursuit of power above all else, people like Putin who simply seize power and slaughter their enemies, or Orban, who sets up an unassailable kleptocracy to divert wealth and power to himself and his supporters, are now people to be emulated. There's generalized nihilism and a complete moral collapse, moral principles like honesty and hard work are giving over to just abusing the system as much as possible for personal advantage and lying and cheating for profit.

• 3Pants on Fire!
  • 1Moron
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Sadly, I agree with you.

He has about .25 lawyers.

This kid is gunna get fucked on monday and I think we all know it.

The murder charge just isn't there but if he ate a host of lesser charges it wouldn't be a surprise. I don't think I'd be surprised either if he walked on everything? I guess in my heart I don't really believe after George Zimmerman and after 2020 that someone is going to be exonerated in circumstances anywhere around ones like these.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
The murder charge just isn't there but if he at a host of lesser charges it wouldn't be a surprise. I don't think I'd be surprised either if he walked on everything? I guess in my heart I don't really believe after George Zimmerman and after 2020 that someone is going to be exonerated in circumstances anywhere around ones like these.

After Chauvin being charged and convicted of what 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree murder at the same time? I dunno if I have much faith in anything at all anymore.

The public is dumb as fuck.

• 13Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 14 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Agreed, I have no faith in anyone. I think this will be an even worse clown world tragedy than the Chauvin conviction was. If Kyle is found guilty, and it doesn't spark some boogie, nothing is going to.

• 7Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
There's no conviction boogie on this. The only boogie with any legs at all is going to be one tied to people's kids and vaccine induced myocarditis + death.

• 4Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There's no conviction boogie on this. The only boogie with any legs at all is going to be one tied to people's kids and vaccine induced myocarditis + death.
Eh, even then, it's likely to be a "trickle" effect. So, most Americans will have the opinion of, "Well, it's not MY kid who had their heart assplode...".

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I do read other MAGA-aligned sources. Most were very vocal about these issue
Prove it, provide links or shut the fuck up, fuck off, eat feces, and, in life's due coarse and to wholly natural causes at the age of 100+, die eventually like all living things do you bundle of sticks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.