Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well, I was pretty sure he was gonna be cleared of all wrongdoing, until I saw the prosecutor with a motherfucking live weapon pointing it at random places in the courtroom. How they fuck do you even get that in there? "Yes, it's unloaded sir, should be fine." I gotta take off my fucking shoes to to to court but this guy gets to wave around a rifle?

Now we have gone too deep into clown world. Kyle dies in Leavenworth.

Maybe he will roleplay Alec Baldwin

Jive Turkey

Karen
He's a terrible orator--

It seems he's not going to address the "HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN THERE" mindset, or do anything to head off any prejudicial thoughts the jury has.

And as the minutes passed it's only gotten worse....each second has been worst than the last. I hope it doesn't matter.
He kinda did though. he said Rittenhouse had every right to be there and in the street as anyone else did

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
If my memory serves, in trials I have seen the weapon has a safety cable through the chamber and a lockout style tag on it.

Worked in the court clerk's office handling evidence for court. Don't remember ever seeing a firearm not cable locked even/especially in court when an attorney might be handling evidence.

It would be akin to a drug trial where the prosecution cuts open a bag of blow and starts cutting lines as some demonstration.

That's just not how evidence is handled where I'm from.

Then again, Wisconsin seems to do things special.

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Sounds like Agent 47 should've given the closing argument instead of Hard R.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I'm sure it would never happen outside clown world but what happens if a juror who gets a gun pointed at them takes cover and/or yells WTF?

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Has AR Kyle been found innocent of all charges yet?

I hope it causes a riot and he gets to kill more criminal scum because of it.
no, b/c the women in the jury remember staring down the barrel of a maybe/not maybe loaded ar15

so now they'll debate forever

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Kyle’s gonna end up on death row

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
these ppl are possibly doxxers waiting outside on multiple different days
TPR.jpg

Second-Dude.jpg

Screenshot_20211113-065318_Gallery-461x1024.jpg

• 1Pathetic

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Marched? In Ferguson? Does she mean the race riots? The "take that shit to the suburbs and burn the white people's shit" race riots? Over Michael Brown the criminal attacking a police offer?

That Ferguson?

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Someone on the Court TV live chat just called someone else a gay lord lol Haven't heard that in years

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.