Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
More like "she shouldn't have been at the well signposted and advertised orgy with a rape fantasy theme".

You are a bad person also

1637099857502.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Women use the argument that inviting a guy to your bedroom, and taking off half your clothes is not an invitation for sex all the time.

Do you believe you have the right to fuck a girl who grinds on you for a bit while you're alone, Chris? Regardless of what she says?
That's a much better analogy.

"Going to a party" is analogous to "Walking down the street"

"Going to a party, taking off your clothes and grinding on someone" is analogous to "Walking down the street with a rifle during a riot".

Even if you have the best intentions (and I fully support Kyle), walking around a riot with a rifle is asking for someone to try and take it off you.

I want it to be not guilty and I want the law to change so that communist rioters are legal to hunt down and kill, but this echo chamber is ignoring what a fucking stupid thing he did and the jurors may take it as provocation.

• 5Moron
  • 2Imbecile
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 10 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
No guessing this time. Everything has gone off rails and only takes 1 to hang a jury and 12 idiots to vote guilty and plenty of idiots nowdays. Not being sequestered they know the Chicago police are on alert, the national guard has been called up. Vote for self protection. White supermist don't riot.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Do you believe you have the right to fuck a girl who grinds on you for a bit while you're alone, Chris? Regardless of what she says?

I think I'm gonna.

She told me yes when she got my dick hard.

Praise be Allah

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
this echo chamber is ignoring what a fucking stupid thing
It's only stupid if you're a limp wristed british cuck with no sense of civic duty.

No guessing this time. Everything has gone off rails and only takes 1 to hang a jury and 12 idiots to vote guilty and plenty of idiots nowdays.

Takes 3 for a hung jury in WI

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
How about 1/2 a person of 1.5? That way we get to cut one person in half? LOL.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

"Going to a party, taking off your clothes and grinding on someone" is analogous to "Walking down the street with a rifle during a riot".

Even if you have the best intentions (and I fully support Kyle), walking around a riot with a rifle is asking for someone to try and take it off you.

I want it to be not guilty and I want the law to change so that communist rioters are legal to hunt down and kill, but this echo chamber is ignoring what a fucking stupid thing he did and the jurors may take it as provocation.

It is hilarious that you believe the rifle is somehow a mitigating factor with respect to the riot when any normal person would recognize that a rifle is a pre-condition of attending a scene where you anticipate a riot.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Chris reminds me of this Canadian that used to do microwave path surveys with me. We'd spend many hours in the car going to measure trees and factory silos, buildings, cooling towers at power plants... Anyways, he was constantly confused by Americans and why the government doesn't just force everyone to have health insurance and why health care isn't socialized. And we talked about this and car insurance and some other things. He just couldn't ever get there or to a point understanding. Perfectly fine individual, perfectly smart. But there was a fundamental gap and misunderstanding in points of view.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Guess what, Chris...the latter is still fucking rape though if the woman says she doesn't want to have sex, isn't it?

Yes or no. Or do you fucking rape every stripper that gives you a lap dance?

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

no, this is you

this is truly how low you are

at a party you see
14442c42917b43570d3df423ea0126e3.jpg

and then you start to rape her, b/c why else would she be dressed like that? she asked for it.

that's your logic

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
walking around a riot with a rifle is asking for someone to try and take it off you.

This is like saying you can have your first amendment but can't use it, if you can't use it it's worthless, legally it can't be provocation to merely possess

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

I have no idea what it is like in a country where guns have been banned for decades; but in the United States where a majority (maybe slim, but still a majority) of people do not see a gun in a holster, rack in a car, or slung across someone's back as anything more than a person with a tool. This also means that a vast majority of US citizens know that the last thing you would think about doing to someone with a gun is TRYING TO FUCKING TAKE IT AWAY FROM THEM.

Run and hide from them? Go riot somewhere else? Leave because there is a chance you may get shot? Yes.

Take it away from them? Only those with a fucking death wish.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Guess what, Chris...the latter is still fucking rape though if the woman says she doesn't want to have sex, isn't it?

Yes or no. Or do you fucking rape every stripper that gives you a lap dance?
Yes.

Eye rape, thought rape, financial reverse rape, rape of the sisterhood by proxy, sex worker shame rape, and white privilege... rape.

But not rape rape.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
It is hilarious that you believe the rifle is somehow a mitigating factor with respect to the riot when any normal person would recognize that a rifle is a pre-condition of attending a scene where you anticipate a riot.
But you don't attend the scene, that's the point.

I'd love the law to be that you can just gun these rioters down, but it isn't.

• 1Picard
  • 1WTF
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.