Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Middle back row is a Klingon, not black.
Enhanced and sure enough.

37EAB3C4-7666-45FD-AB26-90F6E13DBF48.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
9 joggers on the jury
Jury.JPG

they all bullied those 3 white ppl

Don't be racist, 4 of those brown female water color smears could be of Indian Dick Sucker descent. You won't know until you filter the image thru handbrake and squint.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
OJs wife dishonored him, so he faced her in melee combat as is their way. Not guilty

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
One good thing about it going another day, think the D will bring up that Fatlock had all those apps on the laptop tomorrow?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
All this talk about how women are gonna decide the case the wrong way... I actually think the women have the best chance of voting the right way. They're the most likely to have their maternal instincts kick in when they see Kyle bawling his eyes out on the stand.

Nope. Megyn Kelly of all people had Barnes and Richard Barris on her show/podcast talking about jury selection. Worth a listen.

One thing they talked about is specifically that the assumption would be women more sympathetic, but that wasn't true in their jury research. And for the potential jury pool 2/3 of local residents presumed Kyle guilty, despite legal notions of presumed innocence.

A lot of insight into this jury particularly, and in general. Long and short is jurors are retards, and women weren't even retarded in a sympathetic direction for this jury pool.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Stave

Potato del Grande
So at this point, can the defense subpoena Krause's laptop as evidence before he deletes everything? Maybe there are saved file changes in there, or forensics could tell if he actually did do it himself. I would do everything in my power to lock that laptop down yesterday. Not that they ever would, lamest lawyers ever.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Defense is too timid to press the Judge and call out State's behavior.

Okay, now I hate all this shit on principle, but that is a couple of serious retards on both sides.

The scholars of our nation, on the front lines of the social wars.

Edit - Let me summarize: You're a cum dumpster. No you! I can't be, I don't have a vagina. Yeah well you can swallow. Throws sign. Grabs sign. Fight ensues. Really arguing the finer points of their cultural beliefs here.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
So at this point, can the defense subpoena Krause's laptop as evidence before he deletes everything? Maybe there are saved file changes in there, or forensics could tell if he actually did do it himself. I would do everything in my power to lock that laptop down yesterday. Not that they ever would, lamest lawyers ever.

Can't be that hard by process of toggle flipping to reverse engineer and figure out exactly what he did to the original once you get it to the same file size he handed over.

Edit - errf I think I am hung over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Stave

Potato del Grande
ROFL. This trial is a fantastic peek behind the curtain of everything wrong with America.

It never made sense at the time, but I totally understand now why my Grandfather was always so fucking bitter and grumpy. I totally get it, Gramps...
If libs weren't so damn stupid to always take the opposite position and champion pedophiles and criminals, this could actually be a good unifying moment to crack down on prosecutorial misconduct, penalties, and reform. Who do they think actually locks all these blacks up? 90% of prosecutors pull shady shit. Not to this extent, but those lawyers were all talking about it. How many possibly innocent people, black or white, have been put away by shady shit like this.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
A 360 and go right back into Culvers? Good plan!

I got you bro...

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I got you bro...

If you're playing any online game, that phrase is usually followed in general chat by "WOW was the first MMO!"

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Bernie Goetz

bernhard-goetz-now-1589302018240.jpg

Also in the past couple years there have been more than a couple instances of kids under 17 smoking people trying home invasions with their parents ARs, IIRC they mostly happened in FL and TX.

Isn't that Dahmer?

Status
Not open for further replies.