Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Anyone have a short video clip of the incident with ARKyle? Not trying to comb through all the previous pages and google obviously sucks.

The actual shooting in Kenosha? There are a zillion videos of it around, but here:

That was just posted on here recently and it shows the second and third shootings very clearly, at least.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Longer this goes on the worse things are going to get...

• 7Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This is literally how college students at Emerson College in Boston talk.

Once you start characterizing the people you disagree with as "public health threats" that can't be reasoned with or rehabilitated, or as a "virus" or "disease" in the system of society, it isn't a big leap at all to get to firing squads. See also: New York's "People can be incarcerated if deemed a public health threat" followed by "Racism is a public health emergency" followed by "All white people are racist". So following the logic-chain of their weird set of rules, jailing people based on their skin color is within the realm of possibility. Put all of this together and you have a combustible element.

Watch Hotel Rwanda (or study any recent genocide), the genocide there was pre-ceded by a lot of this same kind of discourse. All it really needs is for popular leaders to give it the go-ahead, either explicitly or implicitly, and for authorities to get out of the way. Both of those things happened in 2020. If it was a trial run for the future by the people orchestrating it, the U.S. is already completely fucked. It does seem like most people have woken up and that the people on board with this stuff are a distinct minority, at the very least.

One of the Discord warnings I got The_Donald discord, when it existed... and it was somehow their first violation
.. was for "dehumanizing" individuals. When their mods asked which particular thing I posted (boy it coulda been so many different ones) - they refused to elaborate.

I can imagine for a number of reasons including, I'm sure, "we won't tell you what rustled us the most".

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The jury wasn't protected very well, and without a sequester there is a lot of anxiety about "making the wrong decision".

And here we are.
Going to be more anxiety after they go home tonight and find out the mainstream press themselves were trying to dox em

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
between faking footage and following jurors the lefty idiots are giving the judge more and more wiggle room to set aside any verdict and dismiss this shitshow. they always step on their own dick trying to force things their way.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Maybe they'll have a lady come out tonight to accuse the judge of raping her

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 8 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
between faking footage and following jurors the lefty idiots are giving the judge more and more wiggle room to set aside any verdict and dismiss this shitshow. they always step on their own dick trying to force things their way.

I wish the defense talked more. Just fucking get in there and say some shit. I hate how passive they are. You get these bursts of action and then mediocre followup.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Going to be more anxiety after they go home tonight and find out the mainstream press themselves were trying to dox em

sounds like an imminent threat and a case for self defense .....

_0b8mr.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I wish the defense talked more. Just fucking get in there and say some shit. I hate how passive they are. You get these bursts of action and then mediocre followup.

Never interrupt your enemy when they are fucking themselves in the ass.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Imagine if the Rittenhouse Judge was a hardcore Lefty and the number of Yogas poses they would have to come up with to try and excuse away all the shenanigans going on right now.

yoga fail GIF by I Love Kellie Pickler

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Stave

Potato del Grande
Can you imagine your life being in the hands of this shitshow of a system? Like I said, if the left was serious about justice reform and police reform, they'd be all over this case and cases like this as common ground to push bipartisan reform. Who do they think it putting the local joggers away? Are they that stupid to believe it's the police? It's the DA offices that indirectly orchestrate what the police focus on and determine who gets charged and recommend the sentences. Funny thing is, a huge amount of DA's were put in place by ol Soros. But we all know, they don't want a fixed fair system, they want a rigged system.

• 15Like
Reactions: 14 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The Gulag Archipelago is where I first saw that idea brought in to focus, the divide between political offenders and common criminals and how the system treats each one. Having students in a college in America adopt the mindset of the organs of Stalin's communist regime is frightening but not at all surprising.

Something else in that book is the idea that the criminals and the government are working together to punish political opposition and that is exactly what we see today. The Left gives massive cover for their violent radicals. The riot the Left's political leaders were supporting from the top down was filled with violent criminals, child rapists, anarchists, arsonists and the like.

If your goal is revolution, then the system is your enemy. If the system is your enemy, those who are enemies of the system (Criminals) are your natural ally.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The dumb part of all this is it the Right that has all the crates of machetes. They havent figured out they are the Hutus yet.
From your phrasing I honestly can't tell if you know what happened in Rwanda or not. I think so but I'm just not sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
The r/news subreddit that leans left also shitting on MSNBC over the doxing. Kyle is redpilling sooooo many people through all of this and waking them up to how shit the media is.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
If your goal is revolution, then the system is your enemy. If the system is your enemy, those who are enemies of the system (Criminals) are your natural ally.

I am re-readin Heinlein's 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress' atm. It might be one of the few books that could cure Communism in Young Adults right now. The world he describes is pretty damn close to out current timeline.

RAH gets bonus points for peppering in hawaiian words in his Loonie slang.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 5 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
From your phrasing I honestly can't tell if you know what happened in Rwanda or not. I think so but I'm just not sure.

I went to public school, a really bad one, but I think I have the jist of what I am trying to say correct. As I undestand it The Tutsi were the 'betters' and eventually the Hutus decided they had enough being 2nd class and it was time to cut down the Tall Trees.

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It should be opposite.

Sorry, this is a tangent, but a big issue for me.

When I started back in the mid 90s the young guys were gung ho and aggressive and obsessively wanted to learn and grow. I worked so hard for the first 15 years or so of my career.

Then I bled, sweated, cried my way through some of the most successful development programs of my career, essentially completely unsupervised while management went through the process of forming a new company. My reward was almost nothing and line by line repeated oversight on my proposed plans the following years. That company should have rewarded the 7 people in my group with retirement money for what we did that first year, and we got zippo.

Then that company acquired another. The people in the acquired company got full payouts (layoff packages and stock option activation), rehired, and allowed to take the summer off. Meanwhile, those of us in the acquiring company did all the work on the merge, upgraded all the acquired assets, and were rewarded with nothing as the newly rewarded sauntered back into their offices in September. Clearly, I quit.

Then a company I worked for offered employees a buy-in on an internal private company split off to do exploration on a couple of plays. We could pay $2/share and share in the growth of a new entity. After watching the spin off flail for 2 years I just asked for my base investment back and was told I was UNABLE to, and to be patient. 2 years later the parent company bought the spin off back at $0.70/share and paid out the investors IN COMPANY SHARES. 2 years later the company, doing poorly, did a 300:1 merger in shares. The company financed a failed spin off on employees money and never paid them back. The company literally stole money from their employees. Clearly, I quit.

What I am saying is that there are sometimes reasons people not longer put in the extra effort that used to be highly rewarded.

Shit like this is why people barely put in time and don't give a shit anymore.

Edit - But it bugs me when the young are lazy and complacent. It is us old, bitter, cynical guys who have sometimes earned that right lol.

Edit 2 - Freedom for Kyle Rittenhouse!
You should really read The Office According to The Office. You're a textbook loser. I am too.

We spend some time playing the game and realize the game is shit. So we show up, put the minimal amount of effort in to not get fired, and bide our time until retirement. Think Stanley from the show.

We're not gung ho enough to be sociopaths, and not dumb enough to be clueless.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I went to public school, a really bad one, but I think I have the jist of what I am trying to say correct. As I undestand it The Tutsi were the 'betters' and eventually the Hutus decided they had enough and it was time to cut down the Tall Trees.
Well it seems like you understand who were the perpetrators at least, and while it's a gross oversimplification that genuinely makes me cringe you aren't exactly wrong about the motivations. But the Hutu also lost and in the end were largely driven out of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.