Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Bruh, the Culver's in my town is right in front of Lowes too. TBH the food has gone down hill since it opened, really liked it the first few times I went and they hired only the cutest girls
well i guess thats the secret Janx Janx
if you want a culvers in nashville, it'll be next to a lowes
35bc2892a322f338b8dd8e9a36510252.png

4acb378c7fa78f2ff7142a0e3d21f666.png

fbce3ba3c335b85b2f8006ba643776d2.png

648562f2c412a5c728f515f132e1ad2c.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Good to see my pessimism was defeated and Kyle won the day. Crazy.

Wouldn't it be funny if the rioting was simmered down because people were paranoid of being shot by vigilantes? lol

I hope not, I would love to see more pedophiles shot later tonight.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

xaivius

Freelance Kwisatz-Haderach
<Gold Donor>
Media: This is clearly anti-semetic behavior, as Israelis do not have the luxury of having critics struck down with siezures. This again demonstrates
Ben Shapiro: This is clearly an anti-semetic dogwhistle. Israelis do not have the luxury of having thier critics struck down by siezures. We must provide this protection immediately to our Israeli allies to ensure continued peace and prosperity for Israel and protect her image as the City on the Hill.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
WI based burger chain I brought up and everyone shat on me for it.

Dude what the fuck, NO ONE shat on you on it. I mean, this entire thread has been brought to you by Culvers.

You created a new culture for FoH. You should get a fucking medal.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
The Ghisaline Maxwell trial is starting, wonder if it will be live streamed. Or if justice will prevail

• 3Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Should read it, Reddit is on his side.

Really shows how extreme twitter is by comparison. Because reddit is a massive echo chamber and yet the ridiculousness of this trial even penetrated there.

This is a rare opportunity to finally pill those people on Blake having a knife while kidnapping children and work your way backwards to 'hands up don't shoot' was a lie and keep going and going and going...

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Dude what the fuck, NO ONE shat on you on it. I mean, this entire thread has been brought to you by Culvers.

My endorsement of Culver's and their fine offerings at reasonable prices was not well received by all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The Ghisaline Maxwell trial is starting, wonder if it will be live streamed. Or if justice will prevail
Isnt that Federal? If so no cameras in federal court.

Also let us not forget what this trial gave us;

• 3Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
So if any rioting happens tonight, safe to assume this is where the videos will be posted?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
No justice. She has the goods on a lot of well connected people. Mistrial, then she will slip in the shower.

• 3Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Wtf is this Culver’s bullshit? Is it some northern garbage fast food?

edit - apparently there’s a Culver’s 20 minutes away from me.. is it really THAT good?

• 4Like
  • 1Repost
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

I shat on him for thinking it was only in Wisconsin still. But it was a love shat.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
God damn I wish this fucker had slipped away with a scope up his ass today.

Everyone wave at Obama.

Not defending Brandon, but that tweet from Foler is bullshit. Biden did not say "he" was angry/concerned, he simply acknowledged what we all know to be true. Some of our dumber/uniformed citizens will be angry/concerned.

Also, this...

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.