Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
you had to be there, Zaps said he likes Culvers and it turned into a derail that became a meme. a hilarious time was had by all.

cept you.
:p

How it started

If you are ever in Wisconsin hit a Culver's very legit burger for a chain and frozen custard is top tier.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
joker your enemies define you princess.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Huge fucking detour for me to visit a culvers, but I'll make that effort and provide proof in the fast food thread. Butter burgers ahoy!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Two things happened in glorious fashion.

1) The right thing was done today.
2) Proves (Like this needed proving - if anything validation) If there is ever a Civil war with these people trying to destroy our country, it would be over in about 23 minutes.

Wooden Spoon.

The Left thinks they're the revolutionaries and that they could take over if they stopped playing by the rules. Thing is, the only reason they were able to run roughshod with impunity is because the Normal People showed tolerance and restraint and allowed it.

After weeks of them LARPing their way around major cities, one Normal Person gets into it with several of the LARPers and completely kicks their asses, then they retreat to victimhood and the courts and "WHERE WERE THE POLICE"

I mean it proves that if they went all-out with a revolution / civil uprising, they'd get completely stomped on.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Won't even need to. Plenty of gun THOTs who'd be willing to be taken to Pound Town U.S.A.

Yeah, Kyle is going to get so much poon over the next decade it'll be ridiculous.

I was thinking all week about how this kid is gonna have two completely different Butterfly Effect style lives depending on the verdict: One where he's a prison bitch for his entire 20's, one where he's swimming in poon 24/7 and going to college and everything. It's such a relief that he got the last one.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.