Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

joz123

Potato del Grande
Heres the deal : Cosmos wrapping up, a few trillion get to go to a sm
ller universe called Deseret which is pretty much every great and terrible beautiful and horrible youve ever read. The Bolg which are the first sentient souls in this here cosmos run the show there. Some of you are Bolg and im interested in finding out who. So buckle up bitches though that wont help.✨⭐⛵⛲⛳

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Brah, you cant drink just any kind of alcohol, the stuff made from wood will do permanent damage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Two non Bolg. Trying too , hard as is usual and u wonder why humans arent making it to the next Cosmos.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Thats enough fucking with my thread since none of yalls asshattery is at all funny Im going to do you a favor and find out who the three of you are tonight and remove your spirits and then your souls. So in about seven days or less youll be what is known as dead. And this will be provably true as you will stop posting on these boards and any asshat that pretends to be you... You get the idea.

• 2Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Why arent you sending the power of love and positive thoughts to fight off this pending cataclysm tad10 tad10

• 1Worf

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thats enough fucking with my thread since none of yalls asshattery is at all funny Im going to do you a favor and find out who the three of you are tonight and remove your spirits and then your souls. So in about seven days or less youll be what is known as dead. And this will be provably true as you will stop posting on these boards and any asshat that pretends to be you... You get the idea.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Why arent you sending the power of love and positive thoughts to fight off this pending cataclysm tad10 tad10
You fuckers killed 46 to 73 billion children through surgical abortion including chopping off the heads of children born alive at seven, eight, and nine months. Through iuds, morning after pills, bleach, and of course the many ways of killing older children including endemic child rape of three and four year old girls and boys in muslim and other countries. As for the above three they are nsa or gsa or mossad or fsb or other fucked up deep state employee most of whom know theyre in deep shit.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
And lets not forget child trafficing aided and abeted by the fbi and scotland yard which lookedbthe other way and shutdown or neutered their trafficking units

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You fuckers killed 46 to 73 billion children through surgical abortion including chopping off the heads of children born alive at seven, eight, and nine months. Through iuds, morning after pills, bleach, and of course the many ways of killing older children including endemic child rape of three and four year old girls and boys in muslim and other countries. As for the above three they are nsa or gsa or mossad or fsb or other fucked up deep state employee most of whom know theyre in deep shit.

No! YOU fuckers killed 46 to 73 billion children! Why the fuck did you doom us tad10 tad10 ?!? Why???

tad10

Elisha Dushku
You were all given a free, fair and fully informed choice to do good or ill. Without the freedom to choose white or light grey or dark grey or nine shades of black to one shade of white you would not be sentient beings. You would be robots. The only choice forbidden you all was the choice to murder your or other'ss children. But you all established a society - aided by demonic and devilish entities most of whom are now dead and their souls and spirits eaten. All levels of your society killled their children even those who professed to be pro life. The Catholic Church became irredemibly evil at the top levels and while good people existed at all levels and in many countries it was clear that your society had become so corrupted and the acceptance of the murder of children by their mothers so pervasive that the only solution was to end this timeline. Otherwise you would continue to murder new and young souls as well as older souls before they had a chance to experience life, learn, grow, ultimately die and then ascend or descend to cathect their life before reincarnating again so they can grow their soul and spirit some more. Those who descend for being bad but not irredemibly evil get tortucated and experience the harm they inflicted on others, in time the three redeemers wold harrow them,to an upper nether region or purgatory or finally give them a chance to be born again. All members of this society bear some guilt for not acting because not knowing isnt an excuse. You have a duty to investigate. And to kill those killing children. Amen.
e. There

Last edited:

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Now for the Bolg of which Chanur is one, time to figure out who you really are. DemiBolg, Bolg, Ancient, Ancient of Ancients. Just say (name) never ever was i a Bolg. And see what happens.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
When did I say Putin stole MH370? Pretty sure I said best evidence was Iran. But keep sheeping it up. Hang out in Sacramento or Austin.
I'm in Sacramento! I'm confused, am I supposed to stay here, or was that sarcasm and this is the most likely place to be killed??

I know I'm a couple pages behind, am I already dead and this is my hell, to be stuck replying to the same post over and over again?

• 1Worf

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm in Sacramento! I'm confused, am I supposed to stay here, or was that sarcasm and this is the most likely place to be killed??

I know I'm a couple pages behind, am I already dead and this is my hell, to be stuck replying to the same post over and over again?

I can see a tad10 thread being a form of hell, but since we have other threads still available to us I have to assume we are still alive.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The Rickshaw?
How has this not been rickshawed yet?
3e14a264b399544cb937f64a9cb67993.jpg

Amod Amod

tad10

Elisha Dushku

I would work on your bucket list if youre staying in Sacramento.