Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yes you little bitch you saw that there are two different girls in that image search.

Im heading back to the states. Ive de dreeled a bunch of worlds and now its time to rest until dirty bombs start going off at which time lurkingdick will admit hes my bitch and you, soygen, furor regime, requiem, oneofone,himeo and the other ancients and ancients of ancients of the Bolg will lead a ragtag fleet to lough ree or iona and on to Deseret. The magic will come when you get there.

So, when the dirty bombs don't go off, and it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Eliza doesn't have a twin (it already is, by the way), will that make you my bitch? Or will that make me an ancient ancient?

Incidentally, having a tiny dick doesn't necessarily make you a woman.

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
He isn't insulting anyone or causing drama and isn't spamming or bumping this thread.

Stop being queermos

This is something I would expect from some low class ancients of bolg.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
6841.original-3187.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Here is a fun fact that is provably true. India claimed in 1960 to have only 360 million people. See the 1962 Encyclopedia Brittanica World Atlas for the number. Mark Twain in his book following the equator notes in an early footnote that the British Census of India in 1890 or so put the population at 600,000,000 so either the Brits were very bad at counting or India is lying massively about its population numbers. Given that the city of Bangalore is 900sq. Km. I'm going with the latter. The actual population of India is around 5 to 6 Billion. Which is 4 Billion more than they admit. All population numbers are lies. The United States has well over 400 million. This is unsustainable. The Oceans are dying. Population has outstripped the planets ability to support it and yes Obama gave nuclear technology to Iran. Specifically the aerogel that surrounds the core that slows the kryton triggers and chemical implosions necessary to critically implode the core. A core only goes critical when it is imploded simultaneously on "all" (really about 12 I don't recall exactly how many kryton triggers you need but 12 is close enough for this discussion) sides. The aerogel wtf its called is necessary for getting near simultaneous pressure on the core. Talk to a Navy physicist if you want clearer info.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1WTF

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Here is a fun fact that is provably true. India claimed in 1960 to have only 360 million people. See the 1962 Encyclopedia Brittanica World Atlas for the number. Mark Twain in his book following the equator notes in an early footnote that the British Census of India in 1890 or so put the population at 600,000,000 so either the Brits were very bad at counting or India is lying massively about its population numbers. Given that the city of Bangalore is 900sq. Km. I'm going with the latter. The actual population of India is around 5 to 6 Billion. Which is 4 Billion more than they admit. All population numbers are lies. The United States has well over 400 million. This is unsustainable. The Oceans are dying. Population has outstripped the planets ability to support it and yes Obama gave nuclear technology to Iran. Specifically the aerogel that surrounds the core that slows the kryton triggers and chemical implosions necessary to critically implode the core. A core only goes critical when it is imploded simultaneously on "all" (really about 12 I don't recall exactly how many kryton triggers you need but 12 is close enough for this discussion) sides. The aerogel wtf its called is necessary for getting near simultaneous pressure on the core. Talk to a Navy physicist if you want clearer info.

Do you have any Navy Physicists numbers? Maybe an email? Linkedin.?

• 2Like

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Do you have any Navy Physicists numbers? Maybe an email? Linkedin.?
I loathe particle, nuclear and theoretical physics and physicists. They have willingly deliberately maliciously and knowingly hid the existence of magic from all of you. A key question for you armchair scientists is: How the fuck do you make plutonium? Plutonium is a product of fusion not fission. When you explode a nuclear that is to say Uranium core,bomb you will get a tiny bit of plutonium because the energy is so great you,get some fusion. Of course its rather hard to find in the blas crater nut whatever. Getting a plutonium core requires black fucking magic and that's the second weirdest thing you'll hear today.