Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

tad10

Elisha Dushku
You are Mormon or work for them. If you own this forum then look for a subpoena in 2020. -Cad
I got the screenshot of your post LLR so leave it there. Don't destroy any evidence now, haint legal. -CAD

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Don't get yourself banned now Coral! Some of these normies will take your words as threats~

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I am now SAPPHIRE.

So you don't like Rabbits as The Puller/Rogue Class in TWL for Western Characters. I'm open to other Class Names, but Mine Rabbits were a thing.

Anyway I'm.out for a while, not sure why Elisha still likes this forum but it's not quite the fohguild of yore for me. -CAD

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I am now SAPPHIRE.

So you don't like Rabbits as The Puller/Rogue Class in TWL for Western Characters. I'm open to other Class Names, but Mine Rabbits were a thing.

Anyway I'm out for a while, not sure why Elisha still likes this forum but it's not quite the fohguild of yore for me. -CAD

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Didn't tard10 used to be a cop?

No wonder he's lost his fucking mind

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What you don't know is that this is actually just an LLR alt account letting off steam.
This wouldn't surprise me.

giphy.gif

• 3Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fuck, how did I miss this bump??

I, too, am suspicious of this alleged Mormon connection with our Lightning Lord. Not only am I already skeptical of this whole ForumQuest business, but with this revelation I am convinced now that it is only a matter of time before we have to tithe 10% of our "forum bucks" back to him!

I think the only way to prove he isn't an undercover Mormon is to post a picture in his underwear, verifying that he isn't wearing the magic kind!

Oh, and welcome back CAD = Carol Anne Dawn!

What was the post that got deleted that Cad10 screenshotted? Was it proof that Epstein didn't kill himself?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
That was Elisha. The thing to remember LLR is that when serious people(And you are not one) fuck with me they end up very dead. I get to call out MS-13 (3 ties On my subReddits) because if they try to fuck with me their time to live is measured in days or minutes. I called out The Secret Service as traitors on Elisha's Twitter and again those who conspired to hide Obama's death aren't around anymore. But I like MMORPGS and you're an idiot but 10% of this Forum can contribute to my MMO so that's cool, and stupid people abound

I'm getting hacked here as well - that's exciting, except not.

@a_skeleton_02

I would worry about freezing in Denver not backpack nukes. I suggest somewhere more Southernly and Warmer.
-CAD

• 1Mother of God