Ghost of Tsushima

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Finished today. Great game. Any issue I can think up with the game as a whole are so minor they are not worth mentioning. Would love to come back to this gameworld at some point.
end game spoilers
  • i would have liked ryuzos story to be better and longer, he didn't feel like nothing
  • i feel ishakawa and tomoe is second worst, shes just as bad as ryuzo but we let her live?
  • fat boy story was eh, but his quests were the best mainly cuz they were big battles and fast
  • lady masako was the most evolved story, that bad ass bitch didn't stop
  • yuna and taka, weren't really storylines, just a way to move the quests from act to act
  • i killed uncle, mainly b/c i didn't want him alive to do evil samurai shit to me, what ya'll do?
  • i want a NG+ update
  • i want ghosts of tsushima 2:shogun slayer

Krastalvo

Molten Core Raider
end game spoilers
  • i would have liked ryuzos story to be better and longer, he didn't feel like nothing
  • i feel ishakawa and tomoe is second worst, shes just as bad as ryuzo but we let her live?
  • fat boy story was eh, but his quests were the best mainly cuz they were big battles and fast
  • yuna and taka, weren't really storylines, just a way to move the quests from act to act
  • i killed uncle, mainly b/c i didn't want him alive to do evil samurai shit to me, what ya'll do?
  • i want a NG+ update
  • Had a hard time empathizing with Ryuzo because of the minimal interaction. Understood his motivation, but was ready to gut him as soon as he drew his sword on me.
  • I felt Tomoe/Ishikawa would've been more satisfying if we killed her. I have a hard time seeing justification to desecrate bodies and slay innocents in order to survive.
  • Didn't care for Norio as a character, but I did enjoy the finale of his questline.
  • Masako easily my favorite; Part 8 of 9 was money.
  • Agree with Yuna and Taka. I enjoyed the company of Kenji though, and I had more heartbreak with losing my horse than Taka.
  • Killed uncle. While I didn't agree with his methods, he wasn't an absolute shitter. I wanted to give him a warrior's death.
  • Got my platinum trophy, and I still want to keep playing. Looking forward to a NG+, and do a mostly bow run.
  • If they do a second game, I imagine it would be equal parts cousin of Khotun Khan, and rebelling the Shogunate. I'm in regardless.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
end game spoilers
  • i want a NG+ update
The worst I can say about the side character stories is that they were all based on revenge, aside from Kenji. I would have preferred more variation in that. Still, I liked them all, with Masako being the best.

I killed Uncle since that would be what he wanted the most, plus I imagine the Shogun would kill him anyway for failing, so his life was ruined. Then went back on let him live to see what the difference was.

I have my doubts about a DLC or part 2 given they kinda locked themselves into that specific historical setting, so there isn't much they could do that wasn't just basic infighting.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Okay I caved. This is just a badass game.

All of the shit that made RDR2 so awful I couldn't play even 10 hours of it this removes. Nothing feels like a chore. That is the real hard part of making an open-world game. Stories are all quite good and gameplay is fun.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I finished the story. What an ending. Game is great from the first scene all the way to the last.

I’m in the snowy region so I dressed the part to blend in. :)

580929D1-70B9-4B91-8191-C6A3F08BF11A.jpeg

I still have a few things to do which normally I would do before finishing the main story but forward the end I just got caught up in it that I couldn’t stop myself.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I just saved the Sake plant. Game over bitches. SAAAKKKEEEEEE

“Stay here. Have all the sake you want forever on the house and be our personal guard”.

Uncle: “Where did my nephew go. It’s been 13 years”.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Just be aware that it can be shitty, so try to fight in an open area.
lulz who hasn't done a standoff and a fucking tree limb happened to be in the middle of the screen while the fucking golden bird is flying around saying "NOTICE ME!!!"

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yay, I got Platinum, 2nd game only where I achieved this. And this is the reward, new dye. :)

AD83FBA3-0CA2-46CA-BE70-2C2AD40749A1.jpeg

What a great game. :)

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any history buffs in here have a reason/theory why the Mongols left Tsushima / Iki when they could have stayed and used them as a base of operations for Japan proper? All I've read is that they left after not having great success with invading the mainland (and got hit by a storm). Doesn't make much sense to leave those islands when Korea is so close.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Any history buffs in here have a reason/theory why the Mongols left Tsushima / Iki when they could have stayed and used them as a base of operations for Japan proper? All I've read is that they left after not having great success with invading the mainland (and got hit by a storm). Doesn't make much sense to leave those islands when Korea is so close.
korea and japan history of invasion is always

and then the storm came

they actually did invade korea and occupied korea (or as they say goryeo) for a few generations (honestly i'm just getting this info from historical dramas)

after they stopped fighting (mongols won) there was a lot of political bs for another few generations and i guess the mongols decided

well it's time to conqueor a new terriotry and thats when they were hit with double tsunamis in japan.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just picked this up at Wally World while I was out. I predict being tired at work tomorrow...

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Well, just started act III and you know what, fuck killing the Khan.

I'm going to get those pigfuckers who killed my horse.