.GIF - Jiff or Giff?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
It's such a strong rule, that the ONLY word in the English language that actually contains only the 2 letters in question doesn't even follow the rule....
Case closed. Hard g wins. No funeral.

Since when did the English language have any strong rules? Also using a word derived from Japanese is quite the example, good job.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Should I bust your balls on using a French derived word to try and meme your way out of your stupidity?

Piss off!

jee whiz, buncha jigantic assholes up in here. You all exajjerate how much this means to you. Nobody gives a chit.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
- gift
- gif
- Graphics Interchange Format

The creator of .gif said its pronounced with a "j" but the Internet has corrected him.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Some people I work with say rejex instead of regex. They probably suck cock and say jif, too.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This American Inventor looks like a gay Mitch McConnell with skin cancer and aids.. You really going to let this mother fucker try and dictate how you pronounce a word? Anyways you Jif lovers here is your hero. The biggest faggot in the universe.

How To Really Pronounce GIF

GIF-Founder.jpg

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
If you pronounce it "jiff" then you're probably jay.

• 2Worf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you pronounce it "jiff" then you're probably jay.

If you prefer the hard G then you're probably also taking the hard D.

Some people I work with say rejex instead of regex. They probably suck cock and say jif, too.

So rejex is a rejular expression where you work?

Real talk, that's fucking retarded and I hope you mock them...

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user