Girls who broke your heart thread

Saladus_foh

shitlord
Dude... WTF. I don"t even care about her flashbacks etc, I find it fucking hilarious that she has you travel to see them and then forces you to farm EQ fabled mobs... for her alts. I think that"d be a serious enough sign of some issues. Husband was probably sitting in class thanking Christ he didn"t have to farm more fabled mobs in Everquest for his 500lb wife"s alts.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Vvoid said:
In general that"s true, but you never can tell. Relevant long-winded cool story bro example follows.

I met this girl on EQ years ago, we became good friends, talked on the phone, met at a guild get together, all that shit. While there was some initial attraction (at least on my part), it got past that point and she got married and we were still good friends, I thought the guy she married was a great guy, etc.
What the fuck kind of fucked up lives do some of you fuckers live?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Vvoid said:
In general that"s true, but you never can tell. Relevant long-winded cool story bro example follows.
You left out the part where part of the reason you were pissed is cause you wanted to bang while the husband was at class and that wasn"t gonna happen.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Wow, I feel bad for that husband.. doesnt get her way and she"ll scream he beat me!

Fucking over EQ mob, rofl. I mean wow, I wouldnt want to stay there.

Dis

Confirmed Male
I have to say, I am disappointed by the story. I was fully expecting her to bribe you with pussy for staying logged in to help her kill the fabled mob.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Eomer said:
You"re a paranoid motherfucker, or you really need to re-evaluate the kind of people you hang out with, the places you do it in and the things you do there. Seriously. Yes, false accusations happen from time to time, but if it"s happening to you or your friends as often as you seem to indicate, something else is at play. I do not know of a single incident amongst my group of friends, and we haven"t exactly been wallflowers in our lives.
Canadasounds nice.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Ravvenn said:
Jesus Christ, where the hell are you paranoid guys finding these people? I"ve met my fair share of crazy men and women, but goddamn.
The problem is no one is listening to Shania Twain anymore.

Women are competing with men instead of relying on men. Therefore Men and Women compete with eachother and it always turns out bad.

Give me a woman who praises the floor I walk on instead of trying to prove that she somehow dictates the motions.

Two across the eyes! Where the princesses at? A man should treat a woman as a woman. A woman should treat a man as a man. If you are worthless at fulfilling your roll than another will be found.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KNZH-emehxA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a-Lp2uC_1lg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cytj0nrLaCs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S88Wit5bNdY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
one time me and my girlfriend were arguing over how many seasons of buffy and vampire slayer there were. turned out she was right, she she started celebrating and teasing me. i jokingly threw a playful punch at her, not hard at all, probably only like 90% of my total power. she gave me a look like she was really scared or astonished or something, so i assumed she didn"t get the joke and threw a few more playful punches at her... not quite sure how many, things got a little hazy at that point. anyway the next day she was gone and i never heard from her again except for the restraining order i got in the mail.

f"n women, man, they just can"t take a joke!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
tyen you forgot my favorite shania song:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZJL4UGSbeFg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dis

Confirmed Male
Tyen said:
The problem is no one is listening to Shania Twain anymore.

Women are competing with men instead of relying on men. Therefore Men and Women compete with eachother and it always turns out bad.

Give me a woman who praises the floor I walk on instead of trying to prove that she somehow dictates the motions.

Two across the eyes! Where the princesses at?
Don"t ever be named Dan. Dan rhymes with man, and men jerk off. And he was a jerk-off.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Dis said:
Don"t ever be named Dan. Dan rhymes with man, and men jerk off. And he was a jerk-off.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mqFLXayD6e8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I have only punched a woman once. My friend"s girlfriend (now wife), who I"ve also been friends with since high school, likes to piss me off. I like to piss her off too. It"s mutual. Either way one day I said something that was even more offensive than usual. I don"t remember what. She wound up and punch me as hard as she could when I turned away, around the shoulder blade. She"s pretty strong for a chick, played sports and all that. So I turned around and punched her right back in the shoulder. Nowhere near as hard as I can, and not nearly as hard as she hit me.

Naturally she freaked out, turned to her boyfriend and demanded that he do something about it. He laughed and told her that she shouldn"t dish it out if she couldn"t take it. She stormed off. We resumed drinking beer. The end.

She still brings it up every now and then. Cited it as a reason why she"d never introduce me to one of her friends, because I "beat women." I don"t much care, her only two friends are fucking hosebeasts.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The Ancient said:
You left out the part where part of the reason you were pissed is cause you wanted to bang while the husband was at class and that wasn"t gonna happen.
Trust me when I say that, although she"s no 500 lb. whale, I had realized long before that story that if I ever had gotten together with her, I"d have already buried her body in the back yard. I just never knew she"d think I"d beat her bloody.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Jesus tittyfuck, Vvoid. I"ll admit it, I"ve traveled to meet a chick from EQ in the past (she was and still is really fucking smoking hot too (posted pic earlier in this thread)), but going 1000 miles to meet some chick and her HUSBAND?

Thats fucking whack. Fuck that. All the fabled shit seems normal after that.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
See, I completely agree with what Eomer did. I think if a woman hits a man, he should hit her back as hard as she hit him (NOT harder). Same for slapping, pinching, etc. First tell them that hurts and not to do it, if they do it again, do it right back. If they can dish it out they best be prepared to get the same in return.

I don"t mean beat her ass or punch her in the face, but it"s not OK to hit people...that goes for females, too!

--

Btw, quite a few people travel yearly to come visit us when Blizzcon is going on (most don"t even go to Blizzcon). So I don"t think it"s weird to visit people, but I think he should have gotten a hotel room and made dinner plans with them instead. Having that said, I don"t like dudes staying at our house (hint hint) and have made a new rule that only my girlfriends get to sleepover.

A few years back Furor convinced our party guests to do a drunken fat kid Hyjal raid. Thankfully that hasn"t happened again.

Ghorus_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I have only punched a woman once. My friend"s girlfriend (now wife), who I"ve also been friends with since high school, likes to piss me off. I like to piss her off too. It"s mutual. Either way one day I said something that was even more offensive than usual. I don"t remember what. She wound up and punch me as hard as she could when I turned away, around the shoulder blade. She"s pretty strong for a chick, played sports and all that. So I turned around and punched her right back in the shoulder. Nowhere near as hard as I can, and not nearly as hard as she hit me.

Naturally she freaked out, turned to her boyfriend and demanded that he do something about it. He laughed and told her that she shouldn"t dish it out if she couldn"t take it. She stormed off. We resumed drinking beer. The end.

She still brings it up every now and then. Cited it as a reason why she"d never introduce me to one of her friends, because I "beat women." I don"t much care, her only two friends are fucking hosebeasts.
How much % of your total power did you hit her with?

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Ravvenn said:
I don"t like dudes staying at our house (hint hint) and have made a new rule that only my girlfriends get to sleepover.
But Harfle promised this time I could be the big spoon. 8(