Girls who broke your heart thread

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Sutekh said:
No, it really does sound like you"re being over dramatic about the whole thing. Just because your dad doesn"t want to be with your mom doesn"t mean you have to hate him.
Eh, I have an older cousin who did the same thing. Except her parents divorced when she was in high school and she eternally hates her father now. No invite to her marriage, no seeing first kid, etc. It was ok for him to foot her bills through college and whatnot though. And now her younger sister is apparently "wise" enough to pit her parents against each other and get whatever she wants.

Lemeran

Lord Nagafen Raider
Etoille said:
My father, who practiced the art of conditional love and emotional withdrawal as a weapon with everyone in the family waited until "the kids were in college" (except my sister was still in high school) to walk out. Said he had been unhappy since I was 5 - so on top of the whole I only love you when you do what I want thing my entire family experience had been a lie.

Oh the irony - this father"s day will mark 5 years since we"ve spoken. I had enough of the bullshit during the subsequent divorce and decided that one thing he said was actually right - people have a right to be happy and I"m happier without him in my life .

Don"t really even think about him, not mad, not anything he"s just gone. I get cards with "please call me" and they just go in the trash. I have no father. But it took a while for me to get over the whole "my entire life has been a lie" thing; still working on the desperate need for patriarchal approval thing.

I would have preferred divorce. Abuse isn"t only physical. (Though there was plenty of that too over the years).
Sounds like someone is mad at their daddy because they are a fatty.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
What if your dad just doesn"t like fat people? You can"t blame him for that

Speaking of fat people. I met some girl from kcupid who has been super desperate to meet without much conversation online. Her pics were kinda cute, but she"s a bit older and the desperation made me think she"s either fat/ugly or an ax murderer. Well long story short, we meet, she"s kinda fat, I say well I"m not enough of an asshole to just run away, so lets get some beer w/ dinner, 3 hours later we"re boning in my bed.

At least she had some titties.

I wouldn"t say that was worth the price of the sub...definitely not. But I"ve met like 4 other solid prospects that definitely weigh less than me, so I"m expecting it"ll pay off.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Hey man, ain"t no shame in that. I dated a fat chick after I got outta high school for a couple months because I was poor and I knew she was eating.

(Are we doing this bonding thing right?)

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
TheCutlery said:
Hey man, ain"t no shame in that. I dated a fat chick after I got outta high school for a couple months because I was poor and I knew she was eating.

(Are we doing this bonding thing right?)
and then married her.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
To my fellow FOH heathens, what the fuck does a man do when a girl is basically a troll?

Case in point. I get a flat tire. I am mad because I just bought that tire, and my perpetual bad luck had struck again, so I didnt want to change it that day.

Girl says "lol u gotta change the tire so you can take me out later". So I change the fucking tire, and she says she is gonna go out w her sister for a little while and then maybe we will hang out. So I go out myself and call her at the end of night to come to my place, and she beat around bush (drunk, too) until I call her on it and say she is shady etc.

She gets mad and doesnt want to talk anymore, so I go to bed. But then she calls me at 5 am and I dont answer, and gets even more aggravated and says im an asshole and fuck you.

After not talking for most of the day she calls reminds me of my asshole ways, so I try to amend that by telling her I didnt mean to upset her and she promtply replies "Im not upset, I dont care" and goes to bed.

Im bout to fucking strangle this bitch. I just picture troll face every time I talk to her now.

edit: Also, c"mon guys, fucking fat chics is......forcing it. Just get wig from them, they give good head. (because they"re hungry!)

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Sutekh said:
and then married her.
Incorrect sir. But thanks for playing the witty one liner game, better luck next time.

Jozu said:
To my fellow FOH heathens, what the fuck does a man do when a girl is basically a troll?
Wait a minute, aren"t you basically a troll? What do people do with you?

They mostly ignore you and don"t return your calls.

Jozu

Picasso said:
Before we continue -- how ugly are you?
lol im DISGUSTING.

But srsly if you really want to know look in the fantasy baseball reboot thread.

Paid 130$ for a brand new fucking 20" low pro tire. 245/35 g2002. Somehow a small gash opened up on the inside side wall pretty much making it junk and the dude who I bought it from said it wasnt a defect so I had to buy another one.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Get some smaller rims and don"t use 35 profile tires you tard.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure the rears on my car (335xi) are 255/35/19, and that"s straight from the factory. I"ve nailed some MASSIVE potholes both with the summer sports it came with and the Alpin Sports it wears in the winter (same size, TSW rims) and the only issue I have is that probably all 8 rims are bent to fuck now, or at least out of balance. The joys of communicative BMW steering: I am continually reminded by my steering wheel that my rims are fucked.

Changing lanes, I"m not sure how much more effort I"m going to put in to eharmony. I let the matches collect up for a couple weeks (7 a day generally), and then went through and trimmed it down to about 20-30 girls that I was interested in. Since the whole website is geared around that guided communication bullshit, I just sent the same set of questions to them. A week later and I have a single response. None of the others closed me, either. No response in either direction.

That"s no better than POF, and I didn"t have to pay for a 3 month subscription to that shit. The only good thing was that at first the majority of the matches were fairly decent looking, but the past week I do believe eharmony has been scraping the bottom of the barrel to find me more matches, as most have been hose beasts.

I"ve had four girls send me questions. One was mediocre and I elected not to respond due to some aspects of her profile, two were hose beasts, and one was actually a very attractive half Japanese girl. I responded to her questions, sent my own back, and she"s been dark for two weeks.

This shit is stupid! Although the one girl that responded to my questions may make it worthwhile, we"ll see I guess. Maybe others will respond in due time, I dunno.

Time to bust out the divorce line on POF!

edit: oh also I forgot to mention that at the last minute a couple weeks ago I had a pair of tickets to Death Cab for Cutie I couldn"t find a good home for, and ended up going with Anne (kimono Package) and her friend (along with my bud) as she"d commented on Facebook when I put a status up about them. I mostly chatted with the friend while my bud chatted with her between songs etc, as I think both of us are unsure of exactly how to go about hanging out as friends. Went well enough I guess, didn"t seem awkward to me and by bud didn"t detect anything either.

I mean other than me bawling uncontrollably when they played I Will Follow You Into the Dark. But who doesn"t right?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
lol she ain"t trollin u jozu, you just suck really bad and are probably her 4th or 5th string back up, which says a lot since she"s probably a big fat hambeast.

Jozu

kegkilla said:
lol she ain"t trollin u jozu, you just suck really bad and are probably her 4th or 5th string back up, which says a lot since she"s probably a big fat hambeast.
lol Keg for the win.

But nah, she is def not a fat pig. I would show u pics but she is aint facebook friendly and I dont have any pics on my phone.

Your from Pistolvania though right? You must have some mean swag, where is the real advice bro?

A real life troll girl might be the start of something new and exciting in todays day and age.

edit: and Brekk, I do have stock wheels u dumbass lol. But its the summer time and I wanted to put my 20"s back on and the only way they are fitting without rubbing is with low pros.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
She"s got you wrapped around her finger and she knows it. If she is doing something that doesn"t make sense, ignore her. She blew you off and you called her out, that was good. Then ignoring her was good too, and you should have stopped there. Her getting pissed at you after that was obviously the crazy speaking, and that"s not something you wanna legitimize with apologizing.

Don"t apologize unless you actually did something wrong.

Jozu

Dabamf said:
She"s got you wrapped around her finger and she knows it. If she is doing something that doesn"t make sense, ignore her. She blew you off and you called her out, that was good. Then ignoring her was good too, and you should have stopped there. Her getting pissed at you after that was obviously the crazy speaking, and that"s not something you wanna legitimize with apologizing.

Don"t apologize unless you actually did something wrong.
Yeah you probably right. She is the type of chic that never likes to talk about important stuff unless she is drunk, which is sad, but true.

And yeah she does know im wrapped around her finger, but that has been like that since I was 16 so its even worse than you think. I really dont NEED to talk to this girl. Its just I dont want to leave her alone so I have to play her game I guess?

She got that good though.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
She told you to change it, you changed it then she didnt go out? And then she got mad at you for being mad at her? No no no no no.

Fucking society. She was wrong for saying that, and actually meaning it, then not even following through. What a whore, she knew you would change it cause you"re wrapped, but that doesnt make it right, and she knew she was wrong which is probably why she flipped out so you didnt have time to pin it on her.

She"s self absorbed (change the tire, stood you up, got mad at you for ignoring her) and doesnt care about you (see reasons for self absorbed). It won"t change, find someone that will appreciate that you would go through the effort to make sure she wont have to drive around in a car with a donut on it, or at least will offer her own car, and at the very least not even ask you to change it in order to take her out.

I would stop giving a shit, stop being available at moments notice and hang out with her when you want to, on moments notice. It"s nice, I flipped the switch on one of the girls I used to always go hang out with when she wants to, now I always choose when I want to hang out and if I want to sleep over (she always asks) and I dont feel bad if I tell her no when she asks. She still asks me all the time, had her call me out last night as to why I never see invite her out anymore etc etc.. but she"d still hang out at moments notice. Before all this, she would be hard to reach and even ditched me one time when I drove the 40 minutes to see her.. never again. Just gotta stop caring, even then they wont ever be worth it.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Lol ex is pregnant with her (other) ex"s child (again), that she got back together with after the fall out with me, apparently he"s ignoring her so she comes chatting me up. I guess washing your vagina out in the shower really doesn"t work LOL...god she"s dumb. I"d feel sorry for her but anytime you tell her she"s an idiot and give her sound advice she does that fucking--"No one tells me what to do!"--shit proceeds to turn a 90 degree angle and careen straight into a wall.

She could also be making it up, wouldn"t put it past her.

Jozu

Damn Voyce lol. Any time childrens is involved I have to restrain from commenting.

And lost, thanks for the advice, although I kind of knew that. I promise im not some loser who never gets pussy and is whipped by some random vagina.

I got a few other PYT"s on deck if I put in some work, but this girl drives me crazy and I just cant leave her alone. Maybe ignoring would help but I did that 5 years ago when she was doing this shit and we stopped talking for a looong long time. She is the one who recently came back into my life telling me she was wrong for not talking to me and admitted she fucked up.

Sadly, it seems like its de ja vu though, because she is doing similar shady shit. Yet I talk to her daily, so its kind of weird. I also hook up with her now which wasnt the case last time (although I think it makes it harder because all I do is think about that pussy).

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Dude wtf? Seriously dump her and move the fuck on. That"s not even internet tuff guy speaking that"s simply what you need to fucking do.