Girls who broke your heart thread

Aamina_foh

shitlord
I don"t know what I"m doing right (or wrong?) but this is my second booty call, wherein I don"t have to be anyone"s boyfriend but get asked for sex. And I guess I"m a faggot (like earlier in the thread) for wanting to cuddle and feel connected.

My kids are doing...so-so, to whoever asked. More on this later, I have an important court date regarding this quite soon.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Ravvenn said:
Since you"re going to cling on to one word and rape it, I"ll clarify. I should have said "If you want to fuck other people (behind her back) and act on it." or whatever. Basically, if you plan to cheat, that"s bad. Of course you all want to fuck everything from your boss to your sister"s friend. Women aren"t that stupid.

GuardianX, what medicine is your wife taking?
Levora

As for the bulk.

My understanding was that he was asking how other men deal with monogamy but yeah, his final sentence really kinda says "I wanna put my dick in anything female as long as it feels good.

W

Wrathcaster

Aamina said:
I don"t know what I"m doing right (or wrong?) but this is my second booty call, wherein I don"t have to be anyone"s boyfriend but get asked for sex. And I guess I"m a faggot (like earlier in the thread) for wanting to cuddle and feel connected.

My kids are doing...so-so, to whoever asked. More on this later, I have an important court date regarding this quite soon.
Did you go through with the first one? Did you have sex with these women before you get the call or are they randomly calling you to come bang them after just meeting on a date or something? Is this the same chick asking for it or are we talking multiple women here?

And for the record, even if you"re giving fucking eskimo kisses to these bitches and making smores afterwards, you"re getting solicited for sex from women you aren"t even dating. Nothing particularly faggoty about that, IMO.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
Kirun said:
Seriously, dude? You have to be trolling. If not, you should trade your penis in for a vagina.
he"s hardly trollin. lol

if my girl wanted to have a threesome, I"d say fuck no. she"s all mine and only mine. I don"t think the situation will present itself. My girl isn"t the type; I don"t respect or go for those kind of girls. mostly because I see those types as childish.

if I"m single and an opportunity for a threesome presents, then hell yes.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Stratos said:
he"s hardly trollin. lol

if my girl wanted to have a threesome, I"d say fuck no. she"s all mine and only mine. I don"t think the situation will present itself. My girl isn"t the type; I don"t respect or go for those kind of girls. mostly because I see those types as childish.

Watching your girl with another girl will hardly endanger your position with her, that girl cannot give her what you give her. Most of the "bi-only-while-drinking" types actually have no idea how to please a woman or read their signs and figure out what they like anyway.

I"d second the feelings above that it should be a random/unknown girl though rather than like her best friend or something stupid like that.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Stratos said:
he"s hardly trollin. lol

I just don"t see the harm in it. Maybe I just suck at relationships. I"ve just never viewed any of the ones I"ve had seriously enough that if issues were to arise later over a threesome, I"d give two shits. I mean, do you guys seriously think every little summer fling relationship you"re a part of in your early 20s is going to turn into marriage?

Gaz_foh

shitlord
Cad said:
I"d second the feelings above that it should be a random/unknown girl though rather than like her best friend or something stupid like that.
Right. Because some random whore off the street is much more emotionally wholesome/less damaging than someone that both of them know and are least acquainted with. Totally not any room for misinterpretation...OR any evidence of a deeply dysfunctional relationship when you got out to the bar and both bring home a random nobody.

Christ.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Gaz said:
Right. Because some random whore off the street is much more emotionally wholesome/less damaging than someone that both of them know and are least acquainted with. Totally not any room for misinterpretation...OR any evidence of a deeply dysfunctional relationship when you got out to the bar and both bring home a random nobody.

Christ.
You"re just wrong. It"s better that it"s someone neither of you know so that it"s about something you discover together and experience together and share only together; if it"s her best friend/someone she knows, it"ll be something they talk about later without you, experiment with again later without you, etc. If it"s something you"re both on equal ground with in the first place, it"ll be about your own experimentation together rather than something she"s doing that you"re just watching.

Common sense, really.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
That"s hardly a universal. I"m sure for some couples, the better choice would be a familiar third party, and for other couples, an unknown third party.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Now this thread REALLY took a turn.

I look and it"s a bunch of dudes talking about how they"re adorable and don"t want sex because it"s icky or whatever.

I go home for a night and come back and now it"s whether or not it"s better to use a stranger in your 3some?

Man.

Fuvi_foh

shitlord
Darph said:
FoH is Doomed.

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 - this thread will surpass the PGT (based on Posts Per Day.) Some call it Judgement Day, some say "Winter is Coming," as for me.. I"ll just pray. The official Death of Manliness nears.
FSR: 21.47 posts per day.
Heart: 13.3 posts per day.
Trans: 9.09 posts per day.
Video 7.57 posts per day.
PGT: 7.25 posts per day.
Gif: 3.7 posts per day.

FSR: 19564 views per day.
PGT: 9803 views per day.
Gif: 6169 views per day.
Video 2180 views per day.
Heart: 2067 views per day.
Trans: 723 views per day.

Edit, politics and football rule discussions:

NFL 2010: 128.37 posts per day. (186 days)
NFL 2011: 96.96 posts per day.
Politics: 50.75 posts per day.

NFL 2010: at most 3373 views per day (if no views after last post)
NFL 2011: 2387 views per day.
Politics: 2258 views per day.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Camerous Valde Unus said:
There is your key right there... most of us in here are not in our 20s.
What are you talking about? I"m pretty sure the main demographic on this forum is males in their 20"s.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
please Shutup said:
What are you talking about? I"m pretty sure the main demographic on this forum is males in their 20"s.
EQ came out in what, 98 or 99? That was 12 or 13 years ago, most of us were in our late teens/early 20"s then, because that"s the demographic that got reeled into EQ with our no responsibilities life. The core group of this board should be AT LEAST low 30"s by now.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
TheCutlery said:
EQ came out in what, 98 or 99? That was 12 or 13 years ago, most of us were in our late teens/early 20"s then, because that"s the demographic that got reeled into EQ with our no responsibilities life. The core group of this board should be AT LEAST low 30"s by now.
Fucking "03er!

Kidding

Louis

Trakanon Raider
My "no responsibility life" was during jr high and highschool. Guess I got on top of my shit quicker than others.