Girls who broke your heart thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
yes etoille please post a pic.
Unless you"re rocking a 103 inch plasma display, it"s going to crop the image, so I wouldn"t worry about it.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
OMFG let me get us back on topic... and damn do I got a story to share with you all tonight!!

Ok so last update I had talked to the shrink and agreed to let Melissa move in with me. I was also talking to Mel again because she had started messaging me.. sit down cause well now shit gets weird.

Amy is a girl I have been trying to get with since I moved back home. I think I even mentioned her and you all told me I was crazy ect ect (which I am so no arguments there). Well she contacts me last Thurs and tells me her and her husband have split up and she is done with his shit. I ask her if she would like to go to a concert Fri night with Melissa and I and she said yes. So we all go out and have a great time. (I am including some pics just so you all can see) Well she asks if she can move in with me too. Her and Melissa are best friends and she knows Melissa is also going to be living with me too so I was like sure!

Same day this happens the first girl I ever got engaged to, Bobbie, starts telling me she is leaving her old man also and wants to know if we can get back together.

Then Mel sends me a message saying she wants to get together sometime and see me cause she misses me.

Then my first ex-wife, Crystal, calls and says she misses me and just wants to see me again that she just needs me to hold her.

Then my baby momma goes ape shit on me cause of the pictures I posted on FB because she hates Amy and Melissa. She says she wants me to come back to her and be with her so we can raise our son together...

WTF! I go 6 months with barely able to keep 2 girls interested in me to every major love that has ever been in my life trying to get back with me... I am so fucking confused by it all.

*edit opps forgot the pics

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Camerous Valde Unus said:
OMFG let me get us back on topic... and damn do I got a story to share with you all tonight!!

Ok so last update I had talked to the shrink and agreed to let Melissa move in with me. I was also talking to Mel again because she had started messaging me.. sit down cause well now shit gets weird.

Amy is a girl I have been trying to get with since I moved back home. I think I even mentioned her and you all told me I was crazy ect ect (which I am so no arguments there). Well she contacts me last Thurs and tells me her and her husband have split up and she is done with his shit. I ask her if she would like to go to a concert Fri night with Melissa and I and she said yes. So we all go out and have a great time. (I am including some pics just so you all can see) Well she asks if she can move in with me too. Her and Melissa are best friends and she knows Melissa is also going to be living with me too so I was like sure!

Same day this happens the first girl I ever got engaged to, Bobbie, starts telling me she is leaving her old man also and wants to know if we can get back together.

Then Mel sends me a message saying she wants to get together sometime and see me cause she misses me.

Then my first ex-wife, Crystal, calls and says she misses me and just wants to see me again that she just needs me to hold her.

Then my baby momma goes ape shit on me cause of the pictures I posted on FB because she hates Amy and Melissa. She says she wants me to come back to her and be with her so we can raise our son together...

WTF! I go 6 months with barely able to keep 2 girls interested in me to every major love that has ever been in my life trying to get back with me... I am so fucking confused by it all.

You have multiple possibilities of a three way here. Work out the math, you cannot possibly fail at all the attempts.

blehh_sl

shitlord
You live in Atlanta right? I"m in midtown and we"re going to go drink together. I need to hear these stories irl. I"m buying the first round of beer.

blehh_sl

shitlord
Sure :)

Well technically I live about 60 miles N of the ATL but close enough.
We"re fucking doing this, I"m dead serious. I don"t have a car(work and school are less than five miles away and I ride marta) but if you can make it down here I am absolutely getting you drunk and getting an foh tell all.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Camerous, have you considered dressing up as Dr. Robotnik for Halloween?

Also, did your glasses come bent, or was that a personal modification to fit on that melon?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Deathwing said:
Camerous, have you considered dressing up as Dr. Robotnik for Halloween?

Also, did your glasses come bent, or was that a personal modification to fit on that melon?
"Look at the size of that boy"s head! Its like an orange on a toothpick."

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Just when I think this thread can"t get any dumber, Camerous goes and posts something like this...... AND TOTALLY REDEEMS IT!!!

PS I liked House better when Ravvenn was playing Dr. Cameron.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
blehh said:
We"re fucking doing this, I"m dead serious. I don"t have a car(work and school are less than five miles away and I ride marta) but if you can make it down here I am absolutely getting you drunk and getting an foh tell all.
I sent you my number. Text me and I"ll make it happen.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That, my friends, is what is called a shit-eating grin.

Ride free like the wind, young Camerous, ride free!