Girls who broke your heart thread

is this thread now seriously about arguing whether or not people are kissing ravvenns ass?

really you guys?

stop being a bunch of vaginas jfc. this is legit the closest this thread has come to being a justified candidate for the rickshaw. i can"t think of a more retarded derail than the one you all are hell bent on having right now.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
I still wanna see your pics etoille. You tease you.

Edit - Just noticed I was nominated to take over cam"s brain functioning. I"d like to kindly decline the offer as I can barely control my own.

Vinen

God is dead
Foler said:
I still wanna see your pics etoille. You tease you.

Edit - Just noticed I was nominated to take over cam"s brain functioning. I"d like to kindly decline the offer as I can barely control my own.
I typed /moo in wow and it made me think of Etollie.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The Ancient said:
It doesn"t matter if she"s cool or not or if she"s dating someone or not. The statement is she gets extra ass-kissing for being a female on the internet (and a mod at that) and you are dense if you think otherwise.
Pretty much this. Whether she is taken or not is of no consequence to the idiots "white knighting" for her. For many of these guys they still think they might have a "shot"! I"m not saying it"s a bad or good thing one way or the other. I"m just saying that I would hope Ravvenn realizes that there is an extremely high possibility many of these "friends" that she has made as a result of these forums are still holding out hope that one day she"ll go running into their arms. It"s classic "friend zone" shenanigans, only magnified because it"s a girl..ON THE INTERNET.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
I just want everyone to know the only reason I ever kissed ravenns ass was because she was a mod. It had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with her being a female. (Hope this helps)

PS. Id kiss that azz any day gurlllllllll SAY WHAT

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Etoille said:
is this thread now seriously about arguing whether or not people are kissing ravvenns ass?

really you guys?

stop being a bunch of vaginas jfc. this is legit the closest this thread has come to being a justified candidate for the rickshaw. i can"t think of a more retarded derail than the one you all are hell bent on having right now.
We just had one of the best developments this thread has ever had, what are you talking about?

I think you jelly you ain"t getting the same attention. Don"t sweat it hun, personally I think big is beautiful.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Kirun said:
Pretty much this. Whether she is taken or not is of no consequence to the idiots "white knighting" for her. For many of these guys they still think they might have a "shot"! I"m not saying it"s a bad or good thing one way or the other. I"m just saying that I would hope Ravvenn realizes that there is an extremely high possibility many of these "friends" that she has made as a result of these forums are still holding out hope that one day she"ll go running into their arms. It"s classic "friend zone" shenanigans, only magnified because it"s a girl..ON THE INTERNET.
So you"re telling me there"s a chance?