Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
*sigh* more "07 faggot drivel. Why do I even respond? Fuckshit can"t even quote correctly.

You clearly haven"t been reading the thread. You will see I"m the #1 opponent to canned response lines. I have a girlfriend so I just talk to these girls online when I"m bored as fuck.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
You guys really missed the read. The "ex or whatever" she ran into is a guy she used to have it BAD for.

Eomer, hate to say it but the ball is inhiscourt. Good luck, hope he messes it up.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The Ancient said:
You guys really missed the read. The "ex or whatever" she ran into is a guy she used to have it BAD for.

Eomer, hate to say it but the ball is inhiscourt. Good luck, hope he messes it up.
I still don"t see where it says that

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Keeping texts fun instead of giving the girl a job interview is the way to go. imo...

Back to TATTIES!!

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Tenks said:
I still don"t see where it says that
It"s there. Her inability to nail down his status as an ex suggests a relationship that didn"t fully take off and the likelihood that she has a lack of closure with this guy. I think we can take her statements regarding her feelings towards Eomer at face value as well. She doeslikehim but "running into" this other guy has compelled her to explore the other option. This suggests a good degree of significance in regards to her feelings towards the other guy.

Convo is right, you handled it correctly. There really isn"t anything you can do about it unless you peg her correctly with just the right over-the-top romantic gesture.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Eomer said:
hah, chicks!

Just got off the phone with Xerses. We"d just texted a bit back and forth the past week. She had wanted to hang out last night but I was busy, and then I texted her this morning saying I could hang out tonight if she wanted. She said she had plans, but to call her when I had a chance. So I called her, and she informed me that she"d run in to an "ex" over the weekend. She said something about "oh well I don"t even know if it was an ex, we didn"t spend much time together." And that she was now all confused, that she "really cared about me" but she didn"t know what to do and so on. She"s been pretty forward the whole time that she really likes me and thinks I"m great and so on, and I thought it seemed pretty sincere.

I didn"t really ask any questions about where she met him, or how, or what "ran in to" meant, or what their history was. Basically I just said that I couldn"t tell her how to feel or figure out her issues for her, that I"d give her space to figure things out and to call me if/when she did figure things out. Phone call was maybe 2 minutes. I made a point of not really saying "oh well I like you" or that I wanted to see her or whatever, because if anything this is a very convenient way out of things. If she doesn"t come back, anyway.

Funny thing is, I"m now kind of disappointed, because I at least wanted to give it a couple more dates to really see if she bugged me as much as I thought. And of course to play with her glorious fake boobies.

On the bright side, this could potentially develop in to a convenient source of booty calls in the future.
honestly not trying to be a dick here but haven"t you said before that you make a shit ton of money? if so, i cannot possibly imagine what the fuck you are doing to be blowing it with all these girls.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
She obviously has a real amount of interest in you if she feels the need to tell you that she bumped into an ex but she really likes you. That says alot about her. Honestly think about it. If she did bump into an ex she wanted to get back with and had lukewarm to no feelings towards you she"d probably do the whole ignore your text/calls and eventually just ignore you out of her life. What she was expecting from you was a form of validation that you have a certain amount of interest in her as well. She was probably gauging your interest level because if yours is not where her"s is at then she can hop-skip and jump back into her ex-BF"s arms.
Yeah, that"s kind of what I figured. And that was the second time in less than a week she sprung something like that on me. Last time we hung out in person she mentioned that someone a friend had tried to set her up with had asked her out for dinner, and I was pretty non-commital whether I cared or not when she asked me.

Tenks said:
If you really did want her to just move on because you felt nothing for her then I"m pretty sure you accomplished the mission (and it somewhat sounds like this is the case.)
Yeah pretty much.

Lusiphur said:
Much as this one does indeed have glorious boobies bud she sounds just a little too high maintenance no ?
Yeah that"s where I"m at, but it"s funny how now that she"s supposedly moving on, I"m like "hey wait maybe I still want her." Dudes :/.

Convo said:
Eomer, you did a good job man. The best response is to do nothing and disappear.
Well, just because I"m kind of using her as an experiment of sorts since I don"t have any strong feelings, I sent her a text an hour after the phone call that said:

"Hey, sorry I wasn"t very talkative, I was just a bit blindsided. Let me know when you figure things out."

I guess just to gauge her response. I wouldn"t be opposed to having a casual relationship with this girl at all, she"s pretty fun and very attractive, just not relationship material.

Her response: "I certainly did not want to blindside you, but I also felt like you deserved to know what was going on with me. You were very gracious and proved to me what a great man you really are! Thank you for understanding."

So it sounds to me like she does have feelings for me, but that maybe The Ancient is right as well. Whatever, either way I"m not that concerned.

kegkilla said:
honestly not trying to be a dick here but haven"t you said before that you make a shit ton of money? if so, i cannot possibly imagine what the fuck you are doing to be blowing it with all these girls.
lol, nice opinion you have of girls there. First of all, not all girls are money grubbing whores. Second, the only people who have any idea how much money I make are my family and the denizens of these boards. Most people would assume I"m making maybe in the low 6 figure range. I don"t flaunt it, that"s just in poor taste, which is why it"s kind of fun to whip out my money penis here. Third, I"ve only blown it with one girl, Xerses I more or less intentionally gave her the impression that I wasn"t interested because, well, I wasn"t really.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Eomer said:
Her response: "I certainly did not want to blindside you, but I also felt like you deserved to know what was going on with me. You were very gracious and proved to me what a great man you really are! Thank you for understanding."

So it sounds to me like she does have feelings for me, but that maybe The Ancient is right as well. Whatever, either way I"m not that concerned.
whatever feelings she may have had just blew away by you being such a pussy. "yeah go ahead and go fuck your ex-bf, then when he gets bored with you and kicks your ass to the curb again i"ll be here waiting." fuck that shit, have some self respect.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
MY card is getting full and I think it"s about to get me into trouble

1. I"ve been sleeping with one of my Exes every couple months (last was new years eve), and she pretty much broke down and told me she was in love with me. This should have been my cue to exit stage left, but I"ve still been trading dirty texts, convincing her to send me videos and telling her that we"ll hang out (with our pants off)

2. I recently came to an agreement with another ex from high school (who recently dumped her boyfriend) that will we have a casual sexual relationship for a while, and then see what happens (I feel like I"m on trial for a guild). Desirable, because this is hands down the best sex Ive ever had in my life and the chick is pretty sweet. This started last week.

3. I"ve been stringing along this dumb girl from cinci that I fucked last year that I"ll drive down to bang her. I think she has hopes of dating, but she"s nowhere near my standards when it comes to that. Emo-scene bitch. mediocre sex. I keep lying that my car breaks down or I get called into work every time I plan on visiting her (normally I find something better to do like drinking PBR and watch Batman the animated series all day on my days off)

4. An actual friend that I occasionally fool around with. I take her out occasionally. She"s too smart for my usual ruse, but still seems to hang around.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I appreciate your attempts to troll me, but as I"ve said, I"m not very interested in this girl nor am I the kind of guy who"s going to play mind games with her just to keep my dick wet until something else comes along. If she has feelings for the other guy as well and he reciprocates and they end up happy, great, good for them.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Eomer said:
I appreciate your attempts to troll me, but as I"ve said, I"m not very interested in this girl nor am I the kind of guy who"s going to play mind games with her just to keep my dick wet until something else comes along. If she has feelings for the other guy as well and he reciprocates and they end up happy, great, good for them.
lol @ trolling you. if you have any hopes of keeping a girl around make them believe that they need you more than you need them. you fail at that.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So now that you have officially sort of broken off your pseudo-relationship with the persian god-king...when are you going to post nudes?

LOL what an ignorant response to state my join date and mention that i messed up quoting...yeah, that really weighs heavily on my opinion or knowledge of a subject!!!

anyways, if you"re going to maintain that you"re an opponent of canned stuff then don"t attack the zombie shit because it is a bad version of canned stuff, attack it because it IS canned stuff. you are an idiot, tenks. and i"m still in favor of the zombie shit, brad.

p.s. i played eq from day 1 on veesh (Lumen) before i switched with BR to saryrn and i read noows =)

p.p.s. you have a girlfriend and you still flaunt your ability to talk to girls online...omgz u are cool...hahah

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eomer, if you could care less on the outcome than good for you. You"re already ahead of the game. I would not read into her words in anyway but just her actions.

Funny thing is if you went the route of indifference instead of your experiment your odds with her would probably be better. I"m interested to find out how she deals with this.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Eyashusa said:
So now that you have officially sort of broken off your pseudo-relationship with the persian god-king...when are you going to post nudes?
Shit, I knew I was forgetting something :/. Unfortunately I don"t have any nudes. Should we hook up again, I will be sure to get some.

Luthair_foh

shitlord
CreatingStyle said:
LOL what an ignorant response to state my join date and mention that i messed up quoting...yeah, that really weighs heavily on my opinion or knowledge of a subject!!!

anyways, if you"re going to maintain that you"re an opponent of canned stuff then don"t attack the zombie shit because it is a bad version of canned stuff, attack it because it IS canned stuff. you are an idiot, tenks. and i"m still in favor of the zombie shit, brad.

p.s. i played eq from day 1 on veesh (Lumen) before i switched with BR to saryrn and i read noows =)

p.p.s. you have a girlfriend and you still flaunt your ability to talk to girls online...omgz u are cool...hahah
You can hardly blame him, its generally a safe rule of thumb that when someone pulls out "kid" they aren"t far removed from childhood themselves.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
CabbitCabbit said:
MY card is getting full and I think it"s about to get me into trouble

1. I"ve been sleeping with one of my Exes every couple months (last was new years eve), and she pretty much broke down and told me she was in love with me. This should have been my cue to exit stage left, but I"ve still been trading dirty texts, convincing her to send me videos and telling her that we"ll hang out (with our pants off)

2. I recently came to an agreement with another ex from high school (who recently dumped her boyfriend) that will we have a casual sexual relationship for a while, and then see what happens (I feel like I"m on trial for a guild). Desirable, because this is hands down the best sex Ive ever had in my life and the chick is pretty sweet. This started last week.

3. I"ve been stringing along this dumb girl from cinci that I fucked last year that I"ll drive down to bang her. I think she has hopes of dating, but she"s nowhere near my standards when it comes to that. Emo-scene bitch. mediocre sex. I keep lying that my car breaks down or I get called into work every time I plan on visiting her (normally I find something better to do like drinking PBR and watch Batman the animated series all day on my days off)

4. An actual friend that I occasionally fool around with. I take her out occasionally. She"s too smart for my usual ruse, but still seems to hang around.
3 more points and you"ll have a fuck for each day of the week, christ, sounds like shit is starting to get tight in your world, goodluck with that, dunno how many excuses you can put out to convince these girls why you wont hang out with them on x day b/c ur with <insert name here> that day. Specially if they"re all starting to have feelings for you.

So that girl I was really into last weekend sends me a text today out of the blue with some cliche "it"s not you it"s me", "there"s no spark", etc. It"s pretty bullshit considering we went from her giving me her number on Saturday to two dates and my tongue down her throat and some serious groping less than 24 hours later. I swear if it wasn"t for the sex, I"d totally go gay in a heartbeat. Women never make any god damn sense, and trying to figure them out just causes my brain to hurt.

Oh, but it"s not all bad news for the day. Got this chick at my gyms" number tonight, going out this weekend. I guess the only thing you can do to get over women is to roll your experiences straight into the next one so you can fuck it up all over again. Sweet.

The fact that women and meneversuccessfullydate each other is beyond me.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Incognitogamer said:
Women never make any god damn sense, and trying to figure them out just causes my brain to hurt.
really? cause i"m sure i can tell you what your mistake was without knowing a damn thing about you two.

you came on too heavy, gave her the impression that you were interested, gave her the impression that she was the best thing you had going for you, game over.

you, just like almost everyone in this thread, fail to realize that most of your worth to a woman comes in the form of her knowing she can have what all other women want and can"t have.

edit: i think i worded that wrong. if a girl isn"t under the impression that there are tons of other girls who would love to be fucking you, and that you have plenty of other options you could turn to at the drop of a hat, then you you have no worth to her.