Girls who broke your heart thread

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
and I believe I said something along the lines of not feeling trapped, that I was too busy to be dating someone else anyway, and that if I realized that I didn"t like her down the road I could just break up with her anyway so why get hung up on definitions? I"m such a charmer.She laughed and seemed happy enough with that as an answer.
Chick is a winner. No pressure, but don"t mess this one up Eomer. xD

Brad2770

Ok, maybe try and get back on track:

Met a girl at the park last night. She seemed interested with the questions she asked. Shared my number with her. Will see if she contacts me.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:A friend and I ride mountain bikes for some exercise. There is a park close by that we ride at that has some nice beginner trails you can haul ass on. After we finished riding the trails, we decided to ride a few minutes longer, hitting up the cemented paths. I was rambling on about some stupid shit and we passed a woman he flipped out about. I asked if he was going to go back and talk to her and he said no, so I told him to shut up about it. He then started asking me how it's easy for me to approach women (I have talked with him about this before).

I tried to get him to talk to her. Gave him pointers and suggested he ask her about her photography (she was taking random pictures as she was walking through the park). He pretty much chickened out and we rode around for a few more minutes. We lost site of her, but as we were approaching our cars, we saw her again. I urged him to talk to her and he wouldn't, so as we passed her, I slowed down and asked about her photography. She asked if I was a photographer and I told her I was more of a painting/drawing kind of artist, but respected what she was doing.

At first, I was talking to her to show my friend what could be done to break the ice. He never has problems talking to people; it's just the initial conversation piece that stumps him. But as I talked to her, I became a little interested and I think she was interested in me too.

I played it cool, trying to sell myself so that she would be interested, but didn't go over board. I looked up "Signs a Woman is Interested", so I will give some examples of what she did and quote what I found.

The first bit of conversation was about the things she likes to take pictures of. She had just bought her camera, so it was mainly nature and sky pictures (I mentioned to her my fascination with the sky and clouds and told her of my collection of Cloud pictures). She asked what camera I used and I laughed and told her my phone. I then asked her if she took pictures of buildings and structures. She said she had not done that yet, but was thinking of doing so. This is when I suggested bridges. (When I was younger, I wanted to design and build bridges as a career. It still fascinates me, so I always pay attention to new bridges being built). She started asking where some good ones were to take pictures of them. I was telling her about the 3 new bridges they are building north of the new Cowboy"s Stadium. Anyways, a lot of questions back and forth about bridges and taking pictures of them.

She asks if you like certain activities
Does she ask you about your hobbies? Is she being more specific, and asking you if you like a particular pastime? Although she is not actually asking you for a date, it"s an implied way of doing it. She could be leading up to asking you out or paving the ground for you to pop the question instead. If the activity in question is dancing, movies or dinner, then it is almost certain.
The questions about me being a photographer, my interests in bridges and things I did with my art were plenty. Because of this, I felt there was some interest, so I had to ditch my friend now. He is a major cock block. He has a "Nails on Chalkboard" laugh and I have been told several times by my sister and a few female friends that he gives off that "creepy" vibe. So, I told her we needed to go and my friend and I headed back to the cars.

After I got back, I told him I had an idea to get her number (I already knew what I was doing, but didn't want him to know I was dumping on him).

I raced back over to where she was and mentioned to her that maybe we should put our heads together and create a Photographic/Artist project. I didn't exactly present it like that, but to cut back on my horribly typed conversations, she expressed interest. I asked if she had a pen and paper to write down my email. She did not. She then said "I have my cell phone; I can put it in there." She then started to take my email and acted frustrated, so I said "How about I just give you my number." She smiled and took my number.

She"s on pins and needles
If she"s really interested, she"ll be as nervous as a cat around you, especially if you"re clueless about reading her signals. Of course, she could be just a normally shy person, so watch how she interacts with others -- if she"s only fidgety around you, then she"s probably thinking [more].
By this time, I had noticed, in our conversation that her voice was cracking a bit when she talked. I thought maybe it was just from her being tired from the walking she had done. I really didn't give it much thought, but when she was entering my phone number, her hands were shaking and she was holding the phone very close to her face. Was she nervous because she was interested or just shy? Not sure, but it did make me think of this.

Now, the reason why I did not get her number was because I did not want to come on too strong like I normally do. I always seem to be a bit too much. Also, I did not have my cell phone on me; it was in my car.

After she got my number, we talked a little bit more about my art. She asked about it. As we were talking, I was telling her about a few the pieces I have here at my house and remembered I had pictures of them on my phone (I sent them to a friend in Austin. His wife wants me to a do a charcoal of their newborn son). I raced back to my car and grabbed my phone and then back over to her. I started showing her my charcoals and paintings and she was way more impressed than I think she thought she would be.

She pays you a compliment
Women are sparse with compliments, so if she throws one your way, you can pat yourself on the back. Another way she may demonstrate her interest is by repeating your name, letting you know that you are memorable and establishing a closer, more intimate connection with her.
She went on and on about how good I was. I also wanted to wait until I posted this to inform that she did use my name a decent amount during the conversations. Now, on to the next sign:

She"s curious about you
A woman who"s interested in you wants to know everything about you (so she can talk about you with her girlfriends). She will quiz you about your family, your background, and your tastes in such things as food, music and movies. Very often, what she"s doing is trying to catalog your interests so that she can mimic your likes and dislikes in order to bond with you -- if you"re crazy about hot air ballooning, suddenly; she is too.
She has now just started telling me that she likes to doodle and sketch also. That she was not very good, but that it did not stop her. I told her I would like to see some of her work sometime. She said "We will see".

The conversation could have kept going on strong, but I cut things short, told her I was sorry that I needed to leave, but I did not want to keep my friend waiting. We both were happy to have met each other, we said bye and I left back to my car.

So, I guess now it's a waiting game to see if she responds. A part of me hopes she does. She seems very cool.

Saynac_foh

shitlord
I leave the thread alone for 2 days and look what happens. More drama, please. This Grobbee situation had all the build-up but little to no delivery.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Brad2770 said:
Ok, maybe try and get back on track:

Met a girl at the park last night. She seemed interested with the questions she asked. Shared my number with her. Will see if she contacts me.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:A friend and I ride mountain bikes for some exercise. There is a park close by that we ride at that has some nice beginner trails you can haul ass on. After we finished riding the trails, we decided to ride a few minutes longer, hitting up the cemented paths. I was rambling on about some stupid shit and we passed a woman he flipped out about. I asked if he was going to go back and talk to her and he said no, so I told him to shut up about it. He then started asking me how it?s easy for me to approach women (I have talked with him about this before).

I tried to get him to talk to her. Gave him pointers and suggested he ask her about her photography (she was taking random pictures as she was walking through the park). He pretty much chickened out and we rode around for a few more minutes. We lost site of her, but as we were approaching our cars, we saw her again. I urged him to talk to her and he wouldn?t, so as we passed her, I slowed down and asked about her photography. She asked if I was a photographer and I told her I was more of a painting/drawing kind of artist, but respected what she was doing.

At first, I was talking to her to show my friend what could be done to break the ice. He never has problems talking to people; it?s just the initial conversation piece that stumps him. But as I talked to her, I became a little interested and I think she was interested in me too.

I played it cool, trying to sell myself so that she would be interested, but didn?t go over board. I looked up "Signs a Woman is Interested", so I will give some examples of what she did and quote what I found.

The first bit of conversation was about the things she likes to take pictures of. She had just bought her camera, so it was mainly nature and sky pictures (I mentioned to her my fascination with the sky and clouds and told her of my collection of Cloud pictures). She asked what camera I used and I laughed and told her my phone. I then asked her if she took pictures of buildings and structures. She said she had not done that yet, but was thinking of doing so. This is when I suggested bridges. (When I was younger, I wanted to design and build bridges as a career. It still fascinates me, so I always pay attention to new bridges being built). She started asking where some good ones were to take pictures of them. I was telling her about the 3 new bridges they are building north of the new Cowboy"s Stadium. Anyways, a lot of questions back and forth about bridges and taking pictures of them.

The questions about me being a photographer, my interests in bridges and things I did with my art were plenty. Because of this, I felt there was some interest, so I had to ditch my friend now. He is a major cock block. He has a "Nails on Chalkboard" laugh and I have been told several times by my sister and a few female friends that he gives off that "creepy" vibe. So, I told her we needed to go and my friend and I headed back to the cars.

After I got back, I told him I had an idea to get her number (I already knew what I was doing, but didn?t want him to know I was dumping on him).

I raced back over to where she was and mentioned to her that maybe we should put our heads together and create a Photographic/Artist project. I didn?t exactly present it like that, but to cut back on my horribly typed conversations, she expressed interest. I asked if she had a pen and paper to write down my email. She did not. She then said "I have my cell phone; I can put it in there." She then started to take my email and acted frustrated, so I said "How about I just give you my number." She smiled and took my number.

By this time, I had noticed, in our conversation that her voice was cracking a bit when she talked. I thought maybe it was just from her being tired from the walking she had done. I really didn?t give it much thought, but when she was entering my phone number, her hands were shaking and she was holding the phone very close to her face. Was she nervous because she was interested or just shy? Not sure, but it did make me think of this.

Now, the reason why I did not get her number was because I did not want to come on too strong like I normally do. I always seem to be a bit too much. Also, I did not have my cell phone on me; it was in my car.

After she got my number, we talked a little bit more about my art. She asked about it. As we were talking, I was telling her about a few the pieces I have here at my house and remembered I had pictures of them on my phone (I sent them to a friend in Austin. His wife wants me to a do a charcoal of their newborn son). I raced back to my car and grabbed my phone and then back over to her. I started showing her my charcoals and paintings and she was way more impressed than I think she thought she would be.

She went on and on about how good I was. I also wanted to wait until I posted this to inform that she did use my name a decent amount during the conversations. Now, on to the next sign:

She has now just started telling me that she likes to doodle and sketch also. That she was not very good, but that it did not stop her. I told her I would like to see some of her work sometime. She said "We will see".

The conversation could have kept going on strong, but I cut things short, told her I was sorry that I needed to leave, but I did not want to keep my friend waiting. We both were happy to have met each other, we said bye and I left back to my car.

So, I guess now it?s a waiting game to see if she responds. A part of me hopes she does. She seems very cool.
Holy fuck dude, you"re in Arlington?

Brad2770

FulorianC said:
I was fine with you until you moved here and started gaying up my city.
I have lived here much longer than you. And try living in D/FW and not that gay ass college shit hole above us.

FulorianC_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
I have lived here much longer than you. And try living in D/FW and not that gay ass college shit hole above us.
LOL? How exactly would you know how long I"ve lived in Dallas?

Just go back to 400 lbs and you won"t have any problems with bringing strippers home to your kid.

Arlington is so ghetto anyway, chances are you"ll be shot before long anyway.

Brad2770

FulorianC said:
LOL? How exactly would you know how long I"ve lived in Dallas?
Well, considering you are a student and live in a college town, there is a very good chance you are younger than me.

So, anyways, have anything else to bash me with besides the fat jokes and horrible father comments? If so, I would love to contribute to your projected self worth through the belittling of myself.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brad, just a suggestion but next time have her call your phone there on the spot. This girl may not call you. You said she seemed shy or nervous? Guys get nervous calling women for the first time. Any idea what this girl may go through? lol! Hope I"m wrong tho but I doubt she will call. Women are notorious for agreeing to things in the moment and than flaking later.

And FulorianC you make me lol. You tell Brad he"s gaying up your city but it sounds like you"re too much of a bitch to even wonder into his neighborhood.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
You"re like a pathetic dog begging for attention. I"m just putting anyone on ignore who tries to troll me about what happened. It"s honestly not worth the 10 seconds to read your post and it probably kills a few brain cells at the same time. I feel really sorry for how pathetic some of you truly are.
How was the funeral, bitch?

But seriously...

She either died (unlikely) or she didn"t. If she died, telling us how she died isn"t going to add fuel to the fire. We"re not going to go around posting about how funny it is that people die in car accidents. If she didn"t die, you can simply say she"s dead to you, which makes some of your posts on the subject a little wimpy, but in general is ok because that"s what this thread is about.

Pretty much the only thing you"re going to get shit for is if she committed suicide, because that speaks volumes both of you and of her.

Given that you probably know everything I"ve just said, the fact that you aren"t saying anything about the subject is pretty good evidence that is was suicide.

Prove me wrong.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
FulorianC said:
Bringing down the class of D/FW, one lousy father at a time.
Chill out with this bullshit. Trolling people is sweet, but attacking someone in this manner and not letting it go is retarded.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Brad2770 said:
Yeah. I can see the new stadium from my job.
Shit dude, thats half of Arlington. =\. I"m guessing you work over in the building I got my mortgage from though, right off of 30.

Also, to whoever said it; Arlington really isn"t ghetto. I"ve lived in Arlington/Grand Prairie my whole life, not once have I ever felt as if I was in any risk of being shot. Its definitely not the high income Dallas/Los Colinas is, but its far from ghetto.

Wolfen_foh

shitlord
I visited Arlington many years ago. I hooked up with a married woman who lived there that I met online. Fucked her brains out for several days then sent her back to her husband. It was a nice week.

findar_foh

shitlord
Big W Powah! said:
Shit dude, thats half of Arlington. =\. I"m guessing you work over in the building I got my mortgage from though, right off of 30.

Also, to whoever said it; Arlington really isn"t ghetto. I"ve lived in Arlington/Grand Prairie my whole life, not once have I ever felt as if I was in any risk of being shot. Its definitely not the high income Dallas/Los Colinas is, but its far from ghetto.
arlington sucks because driving on 360 sucks.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Churchill said:
How was the funeral, bitch?

But seriously...

She either died (unlikely) or she didn"t. If she died, telling us how she died isn"t going to add fuel to the fire. We"re not going to go around posting about how funny it is that people die in car accidents. If she didn"t die, you can simply say she"s dead to you, which makes some of your posts on the subject a little wimpy, but in general is ok because that"s what this thread is about.

Pretty much the only thing you"re going to get shit for is if she committed suicide, because that speaks volumes both of you and of her.

Given that you probably know everything I"ve just said, the fact that you aren"t saying anything about the subject is pretty good evidence that is was suicide.

Prove me wrong.
Like anyone, has anything to prove to you, how about you just shut the fuck up and stop worrying about it? It"s his own buisness, if it happend it happend, if it didnt it didnt, who gives a shit? Jesus christ. You and other people sit there and bitch up and down about how he"s an attention whore, So stop feeding him attention, just fucking ignore him.