Girls who broke your heart thread

Frax_foh

shitlord
Zindan said:
like whoa
Sounds pretty obvious that she is going to cheat on/leave her husband. Just not with/for you.

Solution: Find another woman who actually likes you and doesn"t just want you around to validate her own fucked up life.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Frax said:
Sounds pretty obvious that she is going to cheat on/leave her husband. Just not with/for you.

Solution: Find another woman who actually likes you and doesn"t just want you around to validate her own fucked up life.
Oh, she is already cheating on him, just not physically, though from what I am seeing / hearing, that will happen this weekend. She has decided to get a divorce.

Thanks for all the replies, even yours Keg! Funny but straight up stuff.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tenks said:
I must have done a terrible job spacing this out but I have first dates tomorrow, Friday and one on Saturday. I also saw the other girl (and stayed over) on Tuesday. I"m really not looking forward to having first date awkwardness for three days straight.

This whole dating thing is killing my video game time. Demon"s Souls demands to be played :/
Cancel one and move it to the same day as another one, then try to juggle 2 dates at the same time. It will make things more interesting...But it is important to be dressed like an old nanny or it won"t work.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Dabamf said:
Cancel one and move it to the same day as another one, then try to juggle 2 dates at the same time. It will make things more interesting...But it is important to be dressed like an old nanny or it won"t work.
But then one of them will catch on and you"ll get a frying pan to the head.
Cue Laugh Track

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Soo I went out tonight, mingled with a few chicks and out of the blue comes one of my ex"s good friends, she comes right up to me and starts grinding her ass off on me, takes pictures with me kissing on my cheek, saying how she"s excited she finally saw me at the club (she promotes there) etc and then decides to make it known that she didnt know it was a lingerie party, lifts her dress up shows me her thong, saying look i have lingerie, then walks away and starts mingling with other guys.. I was still in shock that she just pulled her whole dress up for me to see..

I just assume that shes like my ex and I should probably stay far away if she"s doing that so fast and walking away, agree? Everytime I would walk by her she would come give me a hug, and grind with me some more then walk off to another guy, I just played it off like whatever and danced with other girls, but it had me thinking. I"m probably over thinking it and shes just another slut wanting attention. One thing that was for sure she was on some kind of drug, anyway I picked her up number told her to come out with me 2m, leaving it at that, if I dont hear from her it"s probably a good thing.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
lost:So, tonight. One of my ex"s friends got DPed by a man attached to a giant cock the size of aychamo"s ego and another guy with a dick as small as Ravvenn"s balls are large. Right on the dance floor. To Miley"s "Party In The USA". She was also on drugs. But guys, she yelled at me,me, to throw her a handkerchief for wiping the resulting sperm torrent off her face.Me! Am I "probably" overthinking her interest in me?

TheCutlery:Should"ve locked that shit down at 19.

Heavens_Myst:Rape her.

Eomer:Wait, wait. Let"s get our priorities straight. Everything being equal, of the two guys, which one wascuter? ;D

kegkilla:
lolchair.gif

Zindan:That chair looks like it could use a friend.

Zindan:...

Zindan:Excellent.

Dabamf:What? How the fuck does Zindan get more action than me?

tseveng:Beats me, bro.

tseveng:... Seriously though, please don"t beat me anymore.

lolchair.gif

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
On an unrelated note, I would totally bang alcestis in a heartbeat, just for the attitude, even if she was a whale the likes of which etoille has never seen,

Although my line was a little uninspired

lost, for a girl like that just insult her about her looks, tell her she"s got too much eyeliner on or something, real casual like its an observation you make 100 times a day, then walk away. Ignore her but give her a little carrot of attention, or a smile, but always be an overt asshole to her...to a point where you feel uncomfortable with how mean you are being. She"ll ignore every other guy and obsess over why you don"t give a shit about her, then you have sex with her. Or if you"re tseveng, you grovel at her feet and fuck her 3 times a year baby.

Ryoz

<Donor>
lost said:
Soo I went out tonight, mingled with a few chicks and out of the blue comes one of my ex"s good friends, she comes right up to me and starts grinding her ass off on me, takes pictures with me kissing on my cheek, saying how she"s excited she finally saw me at the club (she promotes there) etc and then decides to make it known that she didnt know it was a lingerie party, lifts her dress up shows me her thong, saying look i have lingerie, then walks away and starts mingling with other guys.. I was still in shock that she just pulled her whole dress up for me to see..

I just assume that shes like my ex and I should probably stay far away if she"s doing that so fast and walking away, agree? Everytime I would walk by her she would come give me a hug, and grind with me some more then walk off to another guy, I just played it off like whatever and danced with other girls, but it had me thinking. I"m probably over thinking it and shes just another slut wanting attention. One thing that was for sure she was on some kind of drug, anyway I picked her up number told her to come out with me 2m, leaving it at that, if I dont hear from her it"s probably a good thing.
Well, it depends. If you want more than sex, yes, stay away from her. Although, if you"re just looking for a good time, just wrap it up and enjoy.

But yes, if she"s grinding her ass on dicks, she"s likely a slut.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Alcestis said:
Eomer: Wait, wait. Let"s get our priorities straight. Everything being equal, of the two guys, which one was cuter? ;D
wat

But on a more serious note, haven"t heard from sis in law or Charlene. Looking like a bust!

Brad2770

Dabamf said:
On an unrelated note, I would totally bang alcestis in a heartbeat, just for the attitude, even if she was a whale the likes of which etoille has never seen.
No whale. She has a pretty banging body and from what I could tell (black top), she had some pretty big cans. But no face shot, so she could look as much like Angelina Jolie as Keg"s girl...

EDIT--
Ok, found it.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alcestis is a pre op tranny, forget her boobs, you should see how big her cock is.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Her blend is clever humor, apparent attractiveness and amicability is somewhat fishy, not only for its general rarity but also for the fact that she spends any time in this dump.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The Ancient said:
Her blend is clever humor, apparent attractiveness and amicability is somewhat fishy, not only for its general rarity but also for the fact that she spends any time in this dump.
This sounds suspiciously familiar. Deja vu anyone?

Kidding!

Brad2770

Oh shit....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PSPtSEIlp8A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PSPtSEIlp8A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Dabamf said:
On an unrelated note, I would totally bang alcestis in a heartbeat, just for the attitude, even if she was a whale the likes of which etoille has never seen,

Although my line was a little uninspired

lost, for a girl like that just insult her about her looks, tell her she"s got too much eyeliner on or something, real casual like its an observation you make 100 times a day, then walk away. Ignore her but give her a little carrot of attention, or a smile, but always be an overt asshole to her...to a point where you feel uncomfortable with how mean you are being. She"ll ignore every other guy and obsess over why you don"t give a shit about her, then you have sex with her. Or if you"re tseveng, you grovel at her feet and fuck her 3 times a year baby.
Haha, I"ll try that next time, I asked her to come hang out after with me since my friends were going to go smoke a blunt but she looked at me like ew you smoke and walked off, I can go off that next time. Just leaving it alone until I see her at that club again, but I could definately see that working. She looked like nothing but an attention whore (which you obviously figured out) grinding on guy to guy, of course if shes a promoter i figured it was her job (haha)

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
She"s a promoter at the bar? So basically her job is to run around and make guys feel like she"s in to them, so that they come back again, and when they do they"ll buy 10 drinks to get up the courage to say or do anything. Hate to say it dude, but there"s a very good chance ain"t nothing going on there, other than her being good at her job. That always sucks about pretty much ANY girl in customer service, whether it"s waitresses or salespeople or whatever, it"s difficult to gauge their actual intentions. Best of luck though.

So I got a text message from my sis in law:

"[email protected] - sorry it"s been busy getting the family ready to leave! She is seeing someone but I will let u figure it out. She did say I could pass on her email... Good luck."

Sooo I may as well try something, right? At the very least, even if she"s not planning on ditching the guy she"s with, perhaps she keeps me in mind should things go south. Or maybe she"s been looking for an excuse, I don"t know. Just to be clear, and since a lot of guys made comments to the effect that they didn"t think she was interested at all, she DID initiate physical contact (told me to watch her brunch plate, and demonstrated how I was to smack anyone who touched it by smacking my hand) and didn"t shy away when I would put my arm around her or whatever else. At one point in the evening our table were standing back to back to see who was taller (I had jokingly argued with the other guy he wasn"t as tall as he claimed), and when her and I squared off her and the other girl joked that I was "approved" to date her, and she made a comment about that being nice to know since she thought 5"11" was her normal minimum (she"s 5"6", maybe). As I said though, she was reserved and told me as such. She was just really fucking hard to gauge.

Should I just pretend I don"t know she"s seeing someone, and ask her if she"s up for a round of golf? Or acknowledge she is and ask anyway? Acknowledge that she"s seeing someone and just tell her to give me a shout in the future? Not bother with anything and let it lie? I am leaning towards just sending her an email and not acknowledging the other dude and letting her decide where to take it. No idea if sis in law mentioned she would tell me she was seeing someone, so not sure if I can plead ignorance or not, but I would imagine best strategy would be just to pretend the guy doesn"t even exist.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I probably wouldn"t even acknowledge that she is seeing someone else. If you do then you"re telling her "I"m ok with being your silver medal." and that is NOT a place you want to be put in. You"ll DLV yourself out of any real contention. I"d just send her a quick message and yeah, ask if she wants to do a round of golf. Sounds like a fun, light and easy date.