Girls who broke your heart thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Last night I fell asleep and around 1am I get a text from Michele, just a pic of her smiling saying "HI FROM ME!"

She was having a rough time with a friend who was going through a hard tiem and lives far away with not being able to help her, we talked for about half an hour before she said "I"m about to watch a scary movie, I wish you were here"

I thought about it and told her I could come over, she told me she wanted me there, so off I went.

I got there, we joked around a bit took a few shots and well...the deal was sealed so to speak. I stayed the night and chilled there till I had to work this afternoon...which means I totally missed out on wiffleball...but seriously...come on it was no contest.

She wanted me to call in sick to work today lol.

We talked about relationship stuff this morning, both agreed it was still to early to talk about anything exclusive even through nether of us is seeing anyone else. (I began to distance myself yesterday from the others I was seeing) We still have tomorrows date for my birthday, I think another week and it"ll be all wrapped up so to speak.

Life...it be good.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
When I was a kid I remembering opening up my last gift under the tree and it turned out to be a Sega Genesis with Tecmo Super Bowl....yeah...it was better then that.

Brad2770

I am happy for you. It only gets better.

When I used to peel off my ex"s pants or Diane"s pants, it was like doing it for the first time. And Diane is supposed to stay over tonight. I am stoked.

Oh, and Techmo Bowl on the NES- Bo Jackson was the man. Un-fucking-stoppable.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Tarrant220 said:
When I was a kid I remembering opening up my last gift under the tree and it turned out to be a Sega Genesis with Tecmo Super Bowl....yeah...it was better then that.
While your post history leads me to believe you are smarter than this, for the love of WoW don"t do it. Some of the other assholes prefer to bask in the misery of others, but me, I"d like to see at least one success story out of this thread of misery and heartbreak.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
All out of a girl you didn"t give a fuck about at first. Hah. Well done sir. And yea remember to keep it toned down for at least a couple weeks.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah this week shouldn"t be to hard to do that, like I said, we both work a lot. She told me last night she"s putting in a 52 hour work week, I usually hit around 60"ish so pretty much Sunday is our only day off together.

And I wouldn"t say I didn"t give a fuck about her...I just honestly thought I had zero chance with her...I really do find her that attractive.

Today should be cool she was pretty excited to take me out for my birthday and honestly, I"m pretty stoked about it too...weather is freaking awesome outside...it"s gonna be a pretty good day me thinks...or I hope at any rate.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tarrant220 said:
Oh...no, it was a joke, who compares sex to a sega genesis and gets taken seriously for crying out loud?
Me: You"re on a video game forum bro!

Actually if I had to compare it to anything it would be like winning a Tekken Tournament, except there"s no crowd of people in my bedroom cheering me on.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Sutekh said:
Me: You"re on a video game forum bro!

Actually if I had to compare it to anything it would be like winning a Tekken Tournament, exceptthere"s no crowd of people in my bedroom cheering me on.
Wait...

...am I doing it wrong?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Let"s try this again with the correct posts quoted.

Tarrant220 said:
Brad2770 said:
Post the mother fucking tits man....
haha, maybe when I get a shot of em I will
While your post history leads me to believe you are smarter than this, for the love of WoW don"t do it. Some of the other assholes prefer to bask in the misery of others, but me, I"d like to see at least one success story out of this thread of misery and heartbreak.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
hummm, I think things got rushed a bit, today was great we both had a fun time but there was no intimacy at all, not even a kiss.

This was technically only our second date so not a big deal assuming Friday night hadn"t happened...but she wasn"t in a good frame of mind and out and the shots may have contributed to that.

Our conversation had no change, we still talked about doing things in the future, I know her family knows about me we talked about my meeting them probably on her birthday.

We"re talking on yahoo right now, already making plans for this Saturday night where I"ll probably end up staying the night.

I found out a lot about her Friday night, I know she"s been used a lot it"s my thought she wants to make sure that doesn"t happen again and after things kinda happened so quickly she"s hitting the breaks to show shit the fuck down...which I"m fine with, just was confused about it.

The day went good though, looking forward to seeing her again this weekend.

Tarrant220 said:
...but she wasn"t in a good frame of mind and out and the shots may have contributed to that.
I absolutely hate when people use alcohol as an excuse. I"m not saying she did, but that"s what I got from this comment.

If anything, alcohol shows peoples" true selves.

Brad2770

I dont know, but I think you need to pull back. Seems like you could really shoot it to shit right now if youre not careful.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
There wasn"t any awkwardness about it really, we talked about it a bit late last night and things are okay. We both think it just got to heavy to quickly and want to take it back to the pace we were before, which I"m fine with.

Incog, you"re 100% correct and she even said that same exact thing, I think that"s why she pulled back a bit, at dinner she even mentioned how there were things she didn"t want exposed yet and she was scared it would cause me to pull away. Mind you nothing happened that would have made me feel this way, but I can understand her feeling exposed. I mean basically all the power went to me after that, there were no walls anymore and nothing she could say or do anymore to try and force a power play with me...had that happened to me I would have been a bit paranoid as well.

As it stands, that didn"t happen and so to try to salvage a bit of her own control over the situation I think she is pulling back a bit from the intimacy aspect of things until we actually have "the talk" which at our current rate will be in a few weeks I think.

I"m not worried about it to much, we have tentative plans to hang out on Saturday, when we talk, we still refer to doing things in the future together, she knows I"m without my kids on x-mas for the first time which I"m having a rough time with already... and said "That"s okay, I"m sure you"ll be at my place anyways."

The only thing that changed was going back to the pace we were on before Friday, as it stand right now, with everything that"s happened I see no signs to think of it in any other way.

Trust me, I"m handling it with care and honestly, think my assessment is the right one until I see something else to prove otherwise. After all the things I"ve been through and changes I think I"m able to place myself outside the situation pretty well and look at it from an unbiased point of view. I"m still keeping my expectations low and it"s not like I"ve "fallen" for her so my mind is pretty clear about what"s going on I think.

Brad2770

Well, I hope the best for you. Youre my new Eomer. I looked forward to his posts because he always seemed like he was making progress and it gave me hope. Now I look forward to yours. Dont fuck up.